Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) (44768 Views)

Russia Drills 700 Snipers Near Ukraine Border As Putin Warns NATO (Pix,video) / Huge Explosion Hits Shia Mosque In Afghanistan, 100 Killed (Disturbing Photos) / Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 14, 2018
EgunMogaji:
For all the sufferings that the North Koreans went through, the end result is that they sit at the table with any first world country.

No other country is going to be shooting down it’s citizens any time soon.

Iran go get your nuclear weapons

1 Like

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) by goodnews777: 9:04pm On May 14, 2018
The man just wan die . Somebody please stop deceiving this people. Why do you think you will have virgins created in heaven for your pleasure. It’s deception, there is no place for carnal pleasure in heaven. It’s a holy place. Satan will disappoint them again.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 14, 2018
morikee:
Terrorist country called Israel

Coven city, meeting place of terrorists and killer Fulani herdsmen
Called Mecca
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 9:15pm On May 14, 2018
What is inside that sling culd b a granade,he killed himsef.
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) by ifyboy60(m): 9:21pm On May 14, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

Both sides are not innocent. I follow Israel-Palestinian history and contemporary affairs "bumper to bumper" and I can tell you no one is innocent. People mainly take side for religious and political reasons.
The disabled man there is armed. Can't you see him with a sling in the first picture? Does sling look like a play-thing to you? Everyday ordinary Palestinians will use all sort of weapons from catapult to petrol bombs to rockets to attack the Israelis but they will play the victims when they get killed.

The only way there can be peace in that region is for the Palestinians especially Hamas and some States in the Arab league to accept the Statehood of Israel and an adoption of two-state solution. Anything other than this is infeasible.

The problem is dat the Arabs think they (Muslims) are the only ones worthy of loving in the middle east.

In their mind they own the place and must rule over everything and everyone as lords.

But the Jews are made of the same ilk and are equally stubburn and worse still stronger militarily and technologically

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) by lastempero: 9:24pm On May 14, 2018
Israel don't give a f#ck about u and they won't allow you to f#ck with them either.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) by abdulkayus(m): 9:35pm On May 14, 2018
kechywillz:
The question one has to ask is why do countries were Muslim dominate always be in a voient atmosphere,can't there be peace were these people are self,expect for UAE countries,I don't know of any other

So Senegal, Mali, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mauritania, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Niger, Gambia, Guinea, Burkina Faso, Turkey and many other Muslim dominated countries are war zone area abi?
Guy, abeg try to purge yourself of blind hatred and bigotry, it is not good for your wellbeing
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) by vedaxcool(m): 9:40pm On May 14, 2018
To Israel and it supporters a disabled man possed such a great threat to them

1 Like

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) by Baronnaire: 9:45pm On May 14, 2018
xreal:

That's what he wished for and wanted.

No need for pity.

[img]https://media1./images/668c6b5e434731b1ffc939ebb5eaa27e/tenor.gif?itemid=4951048[/img]

Best comment ever...
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 9:49pm On May 14, 2018
MorataFC:
John 14:6
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Accept JESUS CHRIST in to your life today, all the end time prophecy are almost fulfilled, this tells us the end is near.

This is madness. If you truly believe this, then resign your job, sell all your properties and go on a spiritual vacation to await the coming of your so called savior.
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 9:51pm On May 14, 2018
Jatinzbusinessc:
cool

He has made his decision he has paid the price NO pity for his look at the first picture.

Rules of engagement don't get killed that stone is deadly because it can kill.

Would you say the same thing if he was your brother, cousin, nephew, friend, uncle or father?
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 9:53pm On May 14, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:

Would you say the same thing if he was your brother, cousin, nephew, friend, uncle or father?

Yes I would.
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) by zlantanfan: 10:04pm On May 14, 2018
These Palestinians have no brain

It is historically proven that Israel existed in the land before them so its theirs lawfully.

The fact that Islam 3rd holy mosque stands in that city together with Christian sites shows how tolerant Jews have been.

Would an Arab state allow a Jewish or Christian holy place in their country today? we know how much Christian suffer from islamists northerners in a supposed secular country.

The Arab countries are so many and should be talking of accommodating their brothers since they claim to be refuges

1 Like

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) by tenderfigure: 10:29pm On May 14, 2018
Aaronsrod:

DEATH to the enemies of God's Chosen people!!
May they be drowned in the blood of their children.
This we pray.
In Jesus name.
MUMU..u and dis ur white Jesus go die by thunder!!!!
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) by kachi19: 10:30pm On May 14, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Wow I'm so happy.

Let the uncircumcised death toll keep rising.
I want to see 2000 by tomorrow.
God punish them. Una think say na Nigeria

The God of Israel is alive.

I watched the opening prayer of today event to US+Jerusalem embassy opening.

The God of Christians is amazing

And who told you Israel issa Christian nation?? undecided
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 10:41pm On May 14, 2018
THE IDIOT KILLED HIMSELF. NO PITY FOR HIM. SINCE WHEN DID JERUSALEM BECOME A MOSLEM PLACE? WHEN DID THE so-called PALESTINIANS ARRIVE ON THAT TERRITORY THAT THEY ARE CLAIMING JERUSALEM, A PLACE THAT HAS BEEN CAPITAL OF JUDAH (JEWS) FOR OVER 3000 YEARS? THEY ARE EVEN CLAIMING BETHLEHEM, THE BIRTHPLACE OF JESUS AS THEIR OWN! MOST WORLD LEADERS ARE OBVIOUSLY ANTISEMITIC AND CANNOT BE FAIR. TRUMP IS RIGHT.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) by Yusuf54: 10:42pm On May 14, 2018
MorataFC:
Bible is a complete holy book,
It's time for everyone to accept CHRIST now for the end is near.
Will U accept my Challenge just to prove U wrong that Bible is not a holy book not to talk of being a complete holy book ?
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) by Yusuf54: 10:45pm On May 14, 2018
Trexnemesis:
THE IDIOT KILLED HIMSELF. NO PITY FOR HIM. SINCE WHEN DID JERUSALEM BECOME A MOSLEM PLACE? WHEN DID THE so-called PALESTINIANS ARRIVED THAT TERRITORY THAT THEY ARE CLAIMING JERUSALEM, A PLACE THAT HAS BEEN CAPITAL OF JUDAH (JEWS) FOR OVER 3000 YEARS? THEY ARE EVEN CLAIMING BETHLEHEM, THE BIRTHPLACE OF JESUS AS THEIR OWN! MOST WORLD LEADERS ARE OBVIOUSLY ANTISEMITIC AND CANNOT BE FAIR. TRUMP IS RIGHT.
Ignorance is what is disturbn U..U dont even know the History of ur State not to talk of knowing the History of Jerusalem
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) by larryhills: 10:45pm On May 14, 2018
morikee:
Terrorist country called Israel
I'm sorry but you should mind ur business and carry ur own cross... if u call Israel a terrorist country, what will you call Nigeria? NAMA
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) by whysquaree(m): 10:58pm On May 14, 2018
We are in a world where the Media teach us to love d Oppressor and hate the one been oppressed...
#FreeGaza
#FreePalestine
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) by abdullahi45: 11:36pm On May 14, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
God bless that snipper, he has earned a place in paradise.

He died in vain, what a poor thing. RIP though undecided

He go protest while Hama's children they Yankee they enjoy, all of them na the same cow them be.

Lalasticlala you no they go honeymoon

Have you noticed that even BBC no send them but aljazeera no wan let us hear word. Even Saudi no send Palestinians cheesy

No legs and you they throw stones undecided

The mumu think say he they throw stone for Benue, wipe any terrorist, the God of Israel is in full support

ONLY MISSIONARY STYLE AND COW GIRL BOTH FEONT AND REVERSE AND 69 HIM GO FIT DO FOR THEIR PARADISE, THIS ONE WAY HIM NO GET LEG, BABA NO GO FIT DO MONKEY STYLE cheesy

What a shame. We only see humans but not humanity.
What exactly is really your comment, no body knows what a misplacement of priority.
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) by abdullahi45: 11:38pm On May 14, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Wow I'm so happy.

Toll to rise? What a shame, you need to be very careful of your public conducts you never know what might hold against you.
Be wise.
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) by Cherez: 11:46pm On May 14, 2018
vedaxcool:
They call a child a terrorist and his murderers the victim.

Another disabled man murdered.

What problem does #Israel have with handicapped people?

Fadi abu Salah & Ibrahim abu thoraya were killed by Israel forces. After 5 months Israel killed Ibrahim, today it killed Fady while protesting its siege and occupation during #GreatMarchOfReturn.

#Nakba70 https:///gOg2bav6yf
HYPOCRITE, THIS IS MY REPLY

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) by Modarun(m): 12:08am On May 15, 2018
When Arafat died several hundreds of million dollars were found in his account. His wife was an elite in france, balling like a rock star. The Hamas always find ways to fan the fire, which in turn fuels the conflict, the Suoer rich and billionaires in Kuwait, UAE and Saudi pumped in Billions of dollars, these monies end up in the pockets of Hamas leaders.
Its a business folks. If Hamas was really interested in the welfare of the palestinians, when these billions gets pumped in, they would use the money to set up hospitals, Business, industries, uograde schools

1 Like

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) by Deltayankeeboi: 12:12am On May 15, 2018
let them die. kill them all.
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) by Cherez: 12:16am On May 15, 2018
vedaxcool:
To Israel and it supporters a disabled man possed such a great threat to them
HYPOCRITE,
WHATEVER ISRAELIS CAN'T CONTROL THROWING STONES AT THEM, ISRAELI SOLDIERS SHOULD......
ANYWAY, I feel bad Iraelites are killing people and YES I AM A CHRISTIAN FRIM THE SOUTH-EAST BUT I WILL NEVER SUPPORT THESE KILLINGS unlike some wicked and selfish souls who think only of themselves.

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) by faceland: 12:55am On May 15, 2018
He was tired of living and wanted to die a "hero".
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) by Idealer(m): 1:16am On May 15, 2018
You do realize Isreal is less than 5 percent Christian, don't you?
Princeofnigeria:
Wow I'm so happy.

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:44am On May 15, 2018
DO NOT BE SURPRISE THIS SAME GUY IS ALIVE AND KICKING IN HIS HOUSE, WE HAVE SEEN IN THE PAST WHERE THESE SAME GUYS POUR CHICKEN OR DONKEY BLOOD ON THEMSELVES AND OTHERS AND CLAIMING TO BE INJURED OR DEAD... I DO NOT BELIEVE IN ANY OF THESE THIER PROPAGANDA CLAIMS..
PEACE..!!!

1 Like

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:08am On May 15, 2018
Descendants of Ishmael- very belligerent and bellicose set of characters. All around the globe, they attain orgasm when blood is spilled. A big anathema to this world.

From Nigeria to Iraq, from Afghanistan to Pakistan, from Somalia to Yemen, from Kenya to Iran, from Mali to France, their stock in trade is violence and terrorism. The same thread runs across them.
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:09am On May 15, 2018
Die hard mallam...hope his kini is still working properly...those 72 Aljanah virgins won't wait o...
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) by Cherez: 5:28am On May 15, 2018
Aaronsrod:

Wrong.

The disable man was an enemy to Christs people.

God demands his blood and that of his children unto the generations.

He is now suffering his first day of eternity in Hell!

Rejoice, Christians! The God of Israel is a mighty God indeed!
PLEASE STOP TRYING TO USE THE CHRISTIAN FAITH WRONGLY BRO.
GOD IS LOVE AND DEMANDS OWNERSHIP OF HIS SON (the crippled guy), THAT HE REPENTS AND NOT PERISH.
GOD WANTS HIM TO LIVE AND DOES NOT WANT THE SUFFERING OF ANYONE; SAME REASON CHRIST CAME TO DIE FOR US ALL.
PALESTINES ARE HUMANS AND AS BENUE, KADUNA, TARABA AND ADAMAWA PEOPLE; I JOIN TO PRAY THAT GOD WILL INTERVENE AND STOP THESE UNNECESSARY KILLINGS AND CHANGE THE HEARTS OF HYPOCRITES WHO EVER SUPPORT WICKED ACTS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Twitter Deletes Uju Anya's Tweet Wishing Queen Elizabeth II Excruciating’ Death‘ / Israel vs Hezbollah/Lebanon / China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.