Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,840 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Rohr Releases 30-Man List For World Cup - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rohr Releases 30-Man List For World Cup (60651 Views)

Gernot Rohr Releases List Of Super Eagles Players For World Cup Qualifiers / AFCON 2019: Rohr Releases 23-man Squad List Against Seychelles / Gernot Rohr Releases Eagles' Squad For Nigeria Vs Zambia Match (See Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rohr Releases 30-Man List For World Cup by Nobody: 10:15am On May 15, 2018
AryaSand:
I hear FIFA will be paying out $209 Million to clubs with Player representation at this World Cup an increase from $70 Million from 2014. I really hope Kano Pillars, Plateau United and Enyimba gets a share of this money since their players might be representing Nigeria at the world cup.

Why? Are you from the north?
Re: Rohr Releases 30-Man List For World Cup by Nobody: 10:25am On May 15, 2018
AllforJesus7:

Why? Are you from the north?
Not at all. I just don't want NFF cheating the clubs out of it should their players get to represent.

1 Like

Re: Rohr Releases 30-Man List For World Cup by Nobody: 10:41am On May 15, 2018
AryaSand:

Not at all. I just don't want NFF cheating the clubs out of it should their players get to represent.

Oh alright
Re: Rohr Releases 30-Man List For World Cup by KevinDein: 10:54am On May 15, 2018
timilehin007:

They are coming for u lol
You are the first to give a lovely thread tribal coloration. Changed the entire course of discussion from football to tribe.

Congratulations. You should be proud.
Re: Rohr Releases 30-Man List For World Cup by SoldierBoy1(m): 2:18pm On May 15, 2018
Wish you guys the best.
Re: Rohr Releases 30-Man List For World Cup by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 17, 2018
AryaSand:

Hey, hope are fine? dont allow the pics things get to you.

Cowards are the only set of people who trolls others with pics online. Bunch of b.a.stards

1 Like

Re: Rohr Releases 30-Man List For World Cup by doubleportion: 7:20pm On May 17, 2018
papascode:
Football brings peace. One day isreal and palestian will play against each team for peace.
I guess you have a good mind, but what can man do when prophecy have to be fulfilled?
Re: Rohr Releases 30-Man List For World Cup by PqsMike: 2:45pm On May 22, 2018
AryaSand:

AryaSand..??

Funny moniker :-)
Re: Rohr Releases 30-Man List For World Cup by OChimex: 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2018
Coolbadguy:

You can't even wish them success and you want people to wish you success, it is what you wish someone that's what you will get in return, so please wish them good if you also want success in life and learn how to appreciate someone no matter how big or small the person looks like because you are not God.

Mr have you seen what I said about the eagles? The have virtually lost all their friendlies and u expect a miracle to happen during world cup?

I laugh when those comedians are addressed as footballers.
Re: Rohr Releases 30-Man List For World Cup by starstunna1313(m): 8:15pm On Jun 04, 2018
Afobear:
I will bookmark this so when I ensure it ,I will gladly buy you a golden casket to bury you

I hope you now know that you are going to die a shameful death... I told you.. Better tell your family people to start preparing for your burial.. Death is the closest thing you will always be seeing... You done hide your face in shame.. RIP

Re: Rohr Releases 30-Man List For World Cup by Afobear: 8:20pm On Jun 04, 2018
starstunna1313:

I hope you now know that you are going to die a shameful death... I told you.. Better tell your family people to start preparing for your burial.. Death is the closest thing you will always be seeing... You done hide your face in shame.. RIP
thunder rape you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rohr Releases 30-Man List For World Cup by starstunna1313(m): 8:39pm On Jun 04, 2018
Afobear:
thunder rape you

No problem. But I have told you my own.. Its very unfortunate that your family will lose you at this your young age because you were wishing someone else bad luck.. Like I said you are still going to die
Re: Rohr Releases 30-Man List For World Cup by Afobear: 9:08pm On Jun 04, 2018
starstunna1313:

No problem. But I have told you my own.. Its very unfortunate that your family will lose you at this your young age because you were wishing someone else bad luck.. Like I said you are still going to die
after your father

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

South Africans Hail Chukwueze, Ndidi / Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) / Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.