Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,620 members, 7,770,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:34 PM

Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos (49119 Views)

Biker Arrives His Wedding In Style (Photo, Video) / Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Marcus Masango Wedding In France (Photos) / Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 14, 2018
Beautiful Outdoor (backyard) Wedding In Lagos

Nifemi Marcus-Bello, acclaimed furniture designer and Lead Product Designer for Tecno Mobile, got married to his hearthrob Feyikemi Adesanya in Lagos state.

The beautiful and unique wedding took place at the Brides parents backyard in Victoria Island, overlooking the lagos lagoon. Reception followed closely at the federal palace hotel.

Feyikemi is a public relations officer at Oando. Nifemi is the son of former Nigerian Ambassador and lawyer, Folake Marcus-Bello.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 14, 2018
Traditional engagement photos. Bride in her deola sagoe 'komole' aso oke. kiss

12 Likes

Re: Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 14, 2018
Im afraid anywhere for V.I would definitely be cool to throw an event, even if na main RD.

God bless me quick and fast. HML

18 Likes

Re: Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos by Gistformant: 8:42pm On May 14, 2018
angry

3 Likes

Re: Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos by harmbhrosz(m): 8:42pm On May 14, 2018
Go try this one for Ogun state, na rain go scatter everything grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos by TheNigerianMan: 8:43pm On May 14, 2018
Last year was marked with so many beautiful celebrity weddings and so will this year

What a beautiful couple

Looking For Capital For Your Business? Get It Now And Boost Your Business
www.smalllbusinessloans..com/2018/05/best-small-business-loan-websites-you.html

1 Like

Re: Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos by roqrules04(m): 8:43pm On May 14, 2018
No party like a Yoruba party.. always making sense

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos by Crixina(f): 8:43pm On May 14, 2018
Cool
Re: Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos by ossaichika(m): 8:43pm On May 14, 2018
Single girls now

10 Likes

Re: Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos by DoTheNeedful: 8:43pm On May 14, 2018
Yoruba men are the most swaggerlicious, romantic and urbane in Nigeria. Little wonder ladies from other parts of the country want to date them. Too classy cheesy

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 14, 2018
fuckerstard:
Im afraid anywhere for V.I would definitely be cool to throw an event, even if na main RD.

God bless me quick and fast. HML
you dey mind the op.. Like say na one backyard for iyanapaja. Even if na road wedding them take am do self, e reach. You no see atmosphere as e dey cool?

18 Likes

Re: Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos by ednut1(m): 8:44pm On May 14, 2018
Posts like this only leads to depression nd envy grin

19 Likes

Re: Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos by rozayx5(m): 8:44pm On May 14, 2018
all i see is money

shocked shocked

9 Likes

Re: Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos by lastempero: 8:44pm On May 14, 2018
The reception can even make the marriage last because when u remember the settings and the energy spent to organize the wedding u go endure anything for the marriage.

17 Likes

Re: Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos by trevolady(f): 8:45pm On May 14, 2018
Money is good cool

6 Likes

Re: Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos by Whizdorm001(m): 8:45pm On May 14, 2018
ednut1:
Posts like this only leads to depression nd envy grin
For people like you

1 Like

Re: Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos by Divay22(f): 8:45pm On May 14, 2018
Uncle Nif, here comes the love of your life.
Awwwww congratulations

15 Likes

Re: Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos by Allylic(f): 8:45pm On May 14, 2018
Happy married life...the decor is so fine

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos by lastempero: 8:45pm On May 14, 2018
If I see this kind babe I go jejely fall in love by force no be this one I dey form hardman Alfa male abi na dog grin

8 Likes

Re: Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos by MillionDollars: 8:46pm On May 14, 2018
Yoruba with the richest culture in Nigeria, everyone wants to associate

16 Likes

Re: Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos by abbeyoye2001(m): 8:46pm On May 14, 2018
Hummm. Money good fa

2 Likes

Re: Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos by Bianda24: 8:46pm On May 14, 2018
Backyard wedding grin. Post like this always make one to be strong hearted and optimistic that money will come. I go hit am

7 Likes

Re: Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 14, 2018
Beautiful people. Happy married life.

4 Likes

Re: Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 14, 2018
Her dress is gorgeous.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos by Mailthaddeus(m): 8:48pm On May 14, 2018
lastempero:
The reception can even make the marriage last because when u remember the settings and the energy spent to organize the wedding u go endure anything for the marriage.

Tiwa Savage had better reception and glamour, yet it parked up like Nigeria NNPC.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos by sisisioge: 8:48pm On May 14, 2018
Hmmm...it is easy to love without reservation when money isn't a headache grin grin grin

...and it makes a beautiful picture when your wedding is "well" attended. I don't mean quantity, I mean quality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos by asawanathegreat(m): 8:50pm On May 14, 2018
Very superb, happy married life

1 Like

Re: Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos by yommen: 8:50pm On May 14, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
Yoruba men are the most swagalicious, romantic and urbane in Nigeria. Little wonder ladies from other parts of the country want to date them. Too classy cheesy

Sharrap abeg! I'm Yoruba for your information!

3 Likes

Re: Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos by Mutemenot(m): 8:50pm On May 14, 2018
Op, have you ever attended this kind of wedding before? Y the backyard in bold letters as if na poor man show
Re: Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos by psalmuelwater(m): 8:52pm On May 14, 2018
Mailthaddeus:

Tiwa Savage had better reception and glamour, yet it parked up like Nigeria NNPC.
NNPC? You meant NIGERIAN AIRWAYS.

2 Likes

Re: Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos by Pengician(m): 8:53pm On May 14, 2018
Money
Is
Good.

1 Like

Re: Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos by lastempero: 8:55pm On May 14, 2018
Mailthaddeus:

Those ones aren't cut out for marriage, t whatever is a known gigolo and aunty tiwa wey be back up singer for mjb no be today meat.we are talking of innocent kids.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride / Ladies In Leaf Clothing Show Off Their Glamour At The 2016 Calabar Carnival.PICS / Two Sisters Wed Same Time In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.