Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,555 members, 7,770,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:39 AM

Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos (49118 Views)

Biker Arrives His Wedding In Style (Photo, Video) / Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Marcus Masango Wedding In France (Photos) / Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 14, 2018
lastempero:
If I see this kind babe I go jejely fall in love by force no be this one I dey form hardman Alfa male abi na dog grin

Alfa Male, Chaii!!!

1 Like

Re: Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos by LZAA: 8:56pm On May 14, 2018
janellemonae:
Beautiful Outdoor (backyard) Wedding In Lagos

Nifemi Marcus-Bello, acclaimed furniture designer and Lead Product Designer for Tecno Mobile, got married to his hearthrob Feyikemi Adesanya in Lagos state.

The beautiful and unique wedding took place at the Brides parents backyard in Victoria Island, overlooking the lagos lagoon. Reception followed closely at the federal palace hotel.

Feyikemi is a public relations officer at Oando. Nifemi is the son of former Nigerian Ambassador and lawyer, Folake Marcus-Bello.

yet bamoski is just shouting sai baba upandan grin
Re: Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos by yinkson(m): 8:57pm On May 14, 2018
Lovely!

1 Like

Re: Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 14, 2018
Kai....but this is too much na.... sad. Abeg, save the money for house, transportation and children. If you got too much money to waste, please donate to a charity. Or give money to a few less fortunate couples for their own wedding. Damnnnnnn. Humans...see why poverty exits...and we blame God.

....this kind of 'extravaganza' and 'ostentatious' display is unnecessary-- to me anyway. I don't know if they are getting married OR showing off. Even Prince Harry & Megan Markle wedding no be like this.

Too many grooms men and brides maid. What is this, a choir procession? grin Good golly.

....my own will be very very small affair (less than 100 folks), venue somewhere in the nature (like lovely garden, by lakeside etc...), 2-3 grooms men/brides maid. Simple straightforward white wedding gown (but elegant and chic...you know how I do)....& white tux for hubby)

Reception: very light finger food. Please, go eat proper food at a restaurant of your choosing after my reception. Nansense...

.......but anyway, blessed union.

2 Likes

Re: Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos by blazer2018: 8:59pm On May 14, 2018
harmbhrosz:
Go try this one for Ogun state, na rain go scatter everything grin

grin grin grin

Like seriously...Ask those who had their parties last weekend and the one before...it was a mess all across the state.

But i am sure these people followed the weather forecast for the day to detail....Plus maybe the had in attendance all these babas that are known to control rain... grin grin grin
Re: Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos by mexioni(m): 9:02pm On May 14, 2018
Hmmm....... so it's this couple that held the rain that day

2 Likes

Re: Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos by Tpresh(f): 9:02pm On May 14, 2018
Beautiful

HML to them

2 Likes

Re: Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos by biacan(f): 9:05pm On May 14, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
Yoruba men are the most swagalicious, romantic and urbane in Nigeria. Little wonder ladies from other parts of the country want to date them. Too classy cheesy
Do the needful sad
Re: Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos by Abudu2000(m): 9:07pm On May 14, 2018
fuckerstard:
Im afraid anywhere for V.I would definitely be cool to throw an event, even if na main RD.

God bless me quick and fast. HML
efcc fit burst u there, according to them only yahooboys throw even there
Re: Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos by Timagex(m): 9:07pm On May 14, 2018
Nice depth of field in the pictures and I like the way he applied the rule of thirds wink baba God, I need a bad ass camera o angry shocked cool
Re: Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos by emmy9500: 9:16pm On May 14, 2018
nice pictures and settings
but i dont understand is it that the lead product designer of tecno got married to a funiture designer or the lead product designer if tecno us a funiture maker

if its the latter i would not be surprised

1 Like

Re: Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos by scholes0(m): 9:40pm On May 14, 2018
Beautiful.

3 Likes

Re: Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos by scholes0(m): 9:41pm On May 14, 2018
Where are the

“Yoruba men don’t like marrying Yoruba ladies” crew?

HML Jare, Nife and Feyi.

5 Likes

Re: Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 14, 2018
emmy9500:
nice pictures and settings
but i dont understand is it that the lead product designer of tecno got married to a funiture designer or the lead product designer if tecno us a funiture maker

if its the latter i would not be surprised

The groom is the lead product designer at tecno. He also owns a furniture design business.
Not the bride.

2 Likes

Re: Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 14, 2018
ednut1:
Posts like this only leads to depression nd envy grin
For DEM DEM abi?!

1 Like

Re: Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos by Nayok(m): 10:43pm On May 14, 2018
Money + money

1 Like

Re: Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos by nnokwa042(m): 10:58pm On May 14, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
Yoruba men are the most swaggerlicious, romantic and urbane in Nigeria. Little wonder ladies from other parts of the country want to date them. Too classy cheesy
to marry a yoruba man is not a problem but dont angry when you will start bearing senior wife cus surely more wives are coming if i lie ask sunny Ade or KWAM 1
Re: Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos by Wbright: 11:00pm On May 14, 2018
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos by Ayobami7(m): 11:09pm On May 14, 2018
HML

1 Like

Re: Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos by Platony(m): 12:00am On May 15, 2018
Beautiful,... Beautiful. Kudos 2 d camera man!!

1 Like

Re: Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos by olaife80: 12:08am On May 15, 2018
nnokwa042:
to marry a yoruba man is not a problem but dont angry when you will start bearing senior wife cus surely more wives are coming if i lie ask sunny Ade or KWAM 1

I don't just know why you people sit on throne of lies. As a Yoruba guy, you dare not marry two wives in my family unless you want your brain examined; you get to tell where you came across yours. Its high time you stop all these fallacious statements, you all continue blabbing on Yoruba guys marrying more than one wife as if your tribe is exempted.
If you know you cant find joy in dating Yoruba guy stay away stop the mention. Iranu!

5 Likes

Re: Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos by donqx: 2:01am On May 15, 2018
hmmm
Re: Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos by Tanyabee(f): 2:54am On May 15, 2018
lovely, almost every ladies dream

3 Likes

Re: Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos by ymaruf01: 6:11am On May 15, 2018
Yoruba dy try for fashion sha

3 Likes

Re: Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos by Mailthaddeus(m): 7:55am On May 15, 2018
psalmuelwater:

NNPC? You meant NIGERIAN AIRWAYS.

My brother, all join. If NNPc is working we won't be importing fuel day after day.
Re: Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos by HomeOfMe(f): 10:05am On May 15, 2018
janellemonae:
Beautiful Outdoor (backyard) Wedding In Lagos

Nifemi Marcus-Bello, acclaimed furniture designer and Lead Product Designer for Tecno Mobile, got married to his hearthrob Feyikemi Adesanya in Lagos state.

The beautiful and unique wedding took place at the Brides parents backyard in Victoria Island, overlooking the lagos lagoon. Reception followed closely at the federal palace hotel.

Feyikemi is a public relations officer at Oando. Nifemi is the son of former Nigerian Ambassador and lawyer, Folake Marcus-Bello.

Not huge but classy. Lovely pictures.

1 Like

Re: Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos by Funkybabee(f): 10:13am On May 15, 2018
God....money is good ooo..see how she is glowing with her black even the decor is superfab.

So classy

1 Like

Re: Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos by Rozaytee: 11:11am On May 15, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
Yoruba men are the most swaggerlicious, romantic and urbane in Nigeria. Little wonder ladies from other parts of the country want to date them. Too classy cheesy
story

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride / Ladies In Leaf Clothing Show Off Their Glamour At The 2016 Calabar Carnival.PICS / Two Sisters Wed Same Time In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.