Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Premier League Opens Transfer Window This Week - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Premier League Opens Transfer Window This Week (22334 Views)

Neymar Banned For Two Matches As League Opens Racism Probe / Neymar Banned Two Matches As League Opens Racism Probe / Europe Transfer Window Deadline Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Premier League Opens Transfer Window This Week by paparazzi1987(m): 9:42pm On May 14, 2018
Good!! I need to tell Crown FC ogbomoso manager to sign Mo Sallah asap before transfer window close

kiss
Re: Premier League Opens Transfer Window This Week by Bobby95(m): 9:43pm On May 14, 2018
Charliiee:
I'll rather keep Migs than spend 30m+ on Butland, we need to spend a lot on our Midfield; Jorginho & Ruben Neves is the dream. If we get Fekir we don't need a striker; he can also play false 9.
butland is overhyped, there are beta keeper out there like ac milan goalie donurumma (dat guy name sha, na wa o). But we dont need another german experiment
Re: Premier League Opens Transfer Window This Week by Angel1696: 9:46pm On May 14, 2018
BlackManta:
Liverpool should replace Coutinho.
Our midfield is litterd with many central midfielders.
The only creative midfielder we have (Milner and Lalana) cant be considered to be long term options.
Milner is almost 33 and Lalana has injury problems.

Nabil Fekir would be a dream signing.
He is the only realistic signing that can fill the void left by Coutinho.

We cound also sign a partner for Keita.
I dont trust Henderson.... and Emre Can is about to join Juventus.
That leaves us with only Wijnaldum and an injured Chamberlain.

I hope we sign Jorginho.
Ruben Neves is another option but i dont want a potential player.
We need a proven player and that man is Jorginho.

Modric is about to leave Madrid.
We could make a swoop.

Finally, we need a partner for Van Dijk.
Lovren is good but inconsistent and prone to errors.
Koulibaly is my dream signing.
That man is a rock in Napoli defence.

I hope we sign Allison too.
Mig's future at Liverpool looks bleak and Karuis needs a stonger competition.
Allison will do.

YNWA

And remember, Klopp, dont let Madrid get their filthy shirt on Salah.
Salah is going nowhere.
He remains at Liverpool.
I pray he stays at Liverpool
Re: Premier League Opens Transfer Window This Week by Reference(m): 9:46pm On May 14, 2018
kingkakaone:

The window will still be open after the world cup.
But honestly, buying is a matter of choice for clubs to wait till after world cup but I would advice against it because it is risky largely due to price increase, competitions and some unforseen market forces that may make the market go crazy.
A good coach by now should have his potential players recruit list and go this early to avoid competitions and price increase after the world cup.

An example is Salah, Mane (two summers ago), they were both signed by Liverpool very early when the market hasn't been triggered and when competitors were still having a second thought... Van Djik is another example, the early purchase made him have a stable mind and when the window opened in January, he already started playing why other clubs were still negotiating their targets, we all know how important he has been for Liverpool by stabilizing the defense for a top four finish and a UCL final.
Other smart coaches are Guardiola, who engaged in early purchases of kyle walker, and Ederson..., Pochetino also, etc.

And 'Le Procastinateur', Arsene Wenger waited and waited..... and waited.... and waited for Tomas Lemar to be as cheap as satchet water while pricing his services like a pair of run down okrika boxers....the rest, they say is history.

1 Like

Re: Premier League Opens Transfer Window This Week by samcus(m): 9:46pm On May 14, 2018
kinglaxon:
Interested in sport betting??
Have you lost big in sports betting sites like Bet9ja,Nairabet,Merrybet etc..
Been scammed so many times??

Here's an opportunity for you to gain back all you've lost..
From the No.1 trusted source for betting in france a must win, a must recover..

We don't ask for much.. Even with the little you have you can still win...

Interested candidates should add up and dm
or call +2347037213835

Thank me later
my friend go nd sit down!
Re: Premier League Opens Transfer Window This Week by Ayobami7(m): 9:48pm On May 14, 2018
Nice one
Re: Premier League Opens Transfer Window This Week by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 14, 2018
List of players Buschester Utd and Mouthrinho wish to sign Kondogbia Brock Lesnar(To wrestle the Title from Man city) Roman Reigns(same as above) Samuel peter ( Back up for Bailly Vladimir klitschko( Back up for Lindelof) Special pesh(New assistant) Dj khaled ( to bring stability to the middle so Pogba can play cheesy)....
Re: Premier League Opens Transfer Window This Week by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 14, 2018
Reference:

And 'Le Procastinateur', Arsene Wenger waited and waited..... and waited.... and waited for Tomas Lemar to be as cheap as satchet water while pricing his services like a pair of run down okrika boxers....the rest, they say is history.
He waited and missed out on a player he could probably have bought for 50m to become 90m after the market was triggered by Neymar sale.
I just pity some coaches that would wait till after world cup because the price of the player would rise along with their performance at the world cup.
Moreover, a player who shines at the world cup is not a guarantee for success as some players may have a temporary form.
I know most coaches would already have their targets sorted already.
Klopp is a master of such act...Buying Keita a season before is something of a genius mind.
Ferguson most times target his players before end of season too, even Mourinho when he was at Chelsea during his first stint.
Re: Premier League Opens Transfer Window This Week by Nedfed(m): 9:57pm On May 14, 2018
Kfed4ril:
This car can be yours for just 1.2m call me if interested O7O65981947
God forbid
Stolen vehicle
Re: Premier League Opens Transfer Window This Week by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 14, 2018
samcus:
my friend go nd sit down!
Lolssss...
Re: Premier League Opens Transfer Window This Week by utenwuson: 9:59pm On May 14, 2018
blazer2018:
I can't just wait for the overhaul of Arsenal's shitty defense.

We need at least three more centre backs (1 world class and two top class), a right fullback to cover for Bellerin and a strong defensive midfielder (a hard and precise tackler)...once we can takia of those positions, i think we are good to go.

come up with suggestions.... names u ll likely see in those positions you mention.... not just strong this and that
Re: Premier League Opens Transfer Window This Week by Nedfed(m): 10:00pm On May 14, 2018
Kfed4ril:
This car can be yours for just 1.2m call me if interested O7O65981947

God forbid
Stolen vehicle

Re: Premier League Opens Transfer Window This Week by oshe11: 10:11pm On May 14, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Nice One. Abeg if you hear your name for this list just pack your bags and leave my club.

Aunty Morata
Bakayoko
Pedro
Giroud
Zappacosta
Fabregas
Moses
Cahill
Luiz
Willian
Drinkwater
Barkley
Caballero should retire and join the backroom staffs

Those i want to see next season are

Hazard
Courtoise
Azpilitcueta
Ruediger
Kante
Christensen
Loftus cheek
Ampadu
Musonda
Batshuayi
Zouma

Players to sign
Fekir
Ndidi
Dybala or Icardi
Isco
Bertrand
Alex Sandro
Alonso
Emerson
Danny Rose

lol...

How can u sign Danny Rose, Betrand n Sandro wen u still have Alonsogrin
Re: Premier League Opens Transfer Window This Week by Pidginwhisper: 10:18pm On May 14, 2018
oshe11:
lol...

How can u sign Danny Rose, Betrand n Sandro wen u still have Alonsogrin
We can't possibly sign all of them. So the list is just for them to be put into consideration for that position.. same applies to Isco,Dybala,Icardi and Fekir
Re: Premier League Opens Transfer Window This Week by Zico5(m): 10:22pm On May 14, 2018
Felixalex:

grin they should just shutdown the club

Re: Premier League Opens Transfer Window This Week by blazer2018: 10:25pm On May 14, 2018
utenwuson:
come up with suggestions.... names u ll likely see in those positions you mention.... not just strong this and that

My taste is high when it comes to the kinda players i want to see play for Arsenal, but our current situation won't permit that (Europa league and lack of will to spend heavy)...but i will make do with;

1. CBs
Kostas Manolas and Kalidou Koulibaly...those two plus Koscielny, Chambers and that new Greek boy as backups.

2. Right back
Djibril Sidibé (AS Monaco).

3.Defensive midfield
Verratti or Naiggolan

Plus maybe that Fekir guy...I love that guy...no homo
Re: Premier League Opens Transfer Window This Week by coolh3ad(m): 10:32pm On May 14, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Nice One. Abeg if you hear your name for this list just pack your bags and leave my club.

Aunty Morata
Bakayoko
Pedro
Giroud
Zappacosta
Fabregas
Moses
Cahill
Luiz
Willian
Drinkwater
Barkley
Caballero should retire and join the backroom staffs

Those i want to see next season are

Hazard
Courtoise
Azpilitcueta
Ruediger
Kante
Christensen
Loftus cheek
Ampadu
Musonda
Batshuayi
Zouma

Players to sign
Fekir
Ndidi
Dybala or Icardi
Isco
Bertrand
Alex Sandro
Alonso
Emerson
Danny Rose

You want Willian out of Chelsea? . Are you for real. I am not a Chelsea fan but I respect Willian a lot oooo. No be for every match footballer dey shine na....even una "Hazard" sef. I lie?
Re: Premier League Opens Transfer Window This Week by Ibunkun1(m): 10:39pm On May 14, 2018
This Is Hilarious You claim willian plays for himself.so the entire 2015/2016 Season Too He Was playing for himself too abi.have you seen he and hazard's pass combo before?.they have amazing communication.in some cases footballers are allowed to be selfish no be everybody go be father christmas all the time like hazard
Re: Premier League Opens Transfer Window This Week by oluwasegun007(m): 10:42pm On May 14, 2018
Can someone just sell comte already....
Re: Premier League Opens Transfer Window This Week by Kfed4ril(m): 10:47pm On May 14, 2018
Nedfed:

God forbid
Stolen vehicle

Na me and your father go steal am na??
Re: Premier League Opens Transfer Window This Week by Pidginwhisper: 11:01pm On May 14, 2018
coolh3ad:

You want Willian out of Chelsea? . Are you for real. I am not a Chelsea fan but I respect Willian a lot oooo. No be for every match footballer dey shine na....even una "Hazard" sef. I lie?
You no lie for the emboldened my brother..but truth be told Willian don cast.. which club you dey support? Abeg come carry am. Worst of hazard better pass best of Willian
Re: Premier League Opens Transfer Window This Week by Hysmady(m): 11:11pm On May 14, 2018
Chelsea itself and its fans are the most impatient and unsatisfied fans in world of football... IMO...It's so obvious
Re: Premier League Opens Transfer Window This Week by Oluwolex2000(m): 11:49pm On May 14, 2018
Get your professional Quote Cards | Company Logo | Flyers | e-banners | Complimentary cards and other graphic works done.

Same Day delivery.

whatsapp Only: 08104039504

Serious Clients Only.

See Below.

Re: Premier League Opens Transfer Window This Week by Jointhemiltons2(m): 12:39am On May 15, 2018
Hysmady:
Chelsea itself and its fans are the most impatient and unsatisfied fans in world of football... IMO...It's so obvious
I’m a strong Chelsea fan but I’ll tell you the truth,out situation disgusts me mehn. Some fans and even the club management are so quick to axe a manager as if the manager is expected to win trophies every season. And the management has already impacted the mentality among players that they have the ability to sack any manager that’s why anytime the players are angry at a manager they start playing like fools cos they know the management will sack the coach.
Most times I just feel like catching Abramovich and konking his ogo

1 Like

Re: Premier League Opens Transfer Window This Week by NeeKlaus: 1:21am On May 15, 2018
talk2percy:
Chelsea should offload these stupid players, Bakayoko first and then Conte should leave too..Chelsea disappointed me big time
All of a sudden, Conte is a disappointment. When he gave you people 90 points last season with the EPL, he wasn't a disappointment. When he was winning matches back to back last season, he was not a disappointment. Now that he had a bad season, he's suddenly the worst coach in the world.

You Chelsea fans can be ungrateful. That's the same thing you did to Mourinho (twice), Di Matteo, Ancelotti. You people believe success is your birthright when you aren't even among the Top 3 clubs in the EPL.

1 Like

Re: Premier League Opens Transfer Window This Week by Daboomb: 1:39am On May 15, 2018
hopsydboi:
ARSENAL should sign a coach

'Arse' Wenger's name is #1 on the transfer list! grin grin
Re: Premier League Opens Transfer Window This Week by Daboomb: 1:39am On May 15, 2018
NeeKlaus:

All of a sudden, Conte is a disappointment. When he gave you people 90 points last season with the EPL, he wasn't a disappointment. When he was winning matches back to back last season, he was not a disappointment. Now that he had a bad season, he's suddenly the worst coach in the world.

You Chelsea fans can be ungrateful. That's the same thing you did to Mourinho (twice), Di Matteo, Ancelotti. You people believe success is your birthright when you aren't even among the Top 3 clubs in the EPL.

They are just ike their owner ...cry-cry babies. undecided undecided
Re: Premier League Opens Transfer Window This Week by donqx: 1:58am On May 15, 2018
hnmmm
Re: Premier League Opens Transfer Window This Week by Nedfed(m): 5:30am On May 15, 2018
Kfed4ril:

Na me
and your father go steal am na??

U need not 2 tell me
I no say na u
Re: Premier League Opens Transfer Window This Week by Cuteamigo1(m): 6:05am On May 15, 2018
dkronicle:
I dont know if Manchester United needs players or they nees their players to gear up.
man utd need a coach. sadly no high profile attacking coach is available
Re: Premier League Opens Transfer Window This Week by madrid5: 7:07am On May 15, 2018
NeeKlaus:

i think Chelsea fans are angry because they didn't qualify for champions league, and most of them are complaining about the type of football they play these days
Re: Premier League Opens Transfer Window This Week by einsteine(m): 7:59am On May 15, 2018
Demogorgon:
Signings I want for my dear Club Liverpool.. A goalkeeper that will compete with Karius ( Likely Butland) or an Upgrade( Allison). A CB (De Ligt, De Vrij, Alderweireld, Maguire), About 2 midfielders or 3 preferably( Jorginho, Diawara, Ndidi.) .. Alex is out till Nov. oh keita is already confirmed.... Then Attackers ( Fekir, Lemar,) Don't think klopp will sign a striker..

Na football manager you dey play abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Messi, Neymar And Mbappe: Bench One, Start One, Sell One / CAF Unveils Shortlist For 2019 Awards / AFCON 2019: Super Eagles Protest Over Unpaid Bonuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.