Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,214 members, 7,780,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:37 PM

Teepublic – Make Money Uploading Designs On T-shirts, Phone Cases ETC Free! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Teepublic – Make Money Uploading Designs On T-shirts, Phone Cases ETC Free! (2164 Views)

Introducing Amazon Kdp Today; Make Money Uploading Books On Amazon / How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! / Ideas On T-shirt Printing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teepublic – Make Money Uploading Designs On T-shirts, Phone Cases ETC Free! by CosmicJames(m): 7:52pm On May 14, 2018
Hello and welcome to the Teepublic opportunity.

Today I bring to us one of the genuine legitimate method to make money online without investing any money. All you need to do is to create simple design and put it on T-shirts, Tank Top, Sweatshirts, Phone Cases Etc. Then put it up for sale on Teepublic and make money (earn royalties) each time you make a sale. If you’re not a designer, you can easily get a designer on Fiverr to handle your designs for you.

What is Teepublic?

Teepublic is a Print On Demand (POD) site that produces products on demand.
That is, a product is produce only when a customer orders for it.

>>Source
https://www.kikimat.com/introducing-teepublic-make-money-uploading-simple-designs-on-t-shirts-phone-cases-etc-no-investment/

1 Like

Re: Teepublic – Make Money Uploading Designs On T-shirts, Phone Cases ETC Free! by CosmicJames(m): 8:19pm On May 14, 2018
How Does It Works?

Just like in the case of Merch By Amazon, you simply upload your artwork, choose a product type and color, and add a product description then publish it.

Now when a customer orders your product, Teepublic will handle production, shipping, and customer service, then pay you some percentage (royalties) all at no costs to you.

You don’t even need to pay a dime to start this business. Even the registration is free!
Re: Teepublic – Make Money Uploading Designs On T-shirts, Phone Cases ETC Free! by CosmicJames(m): 9:49pm On May 16, 2018
How Will I Get Paid?

Payment method is through PayPal and Payoneer.
You don't need to worry about PayPal since Payoneer is supported. You can withdraw your money from Teepublic to your Payoneer account.
Just choose Payoneer as your payment option from your account settings and you will be fine.
Re: Teepublic – Make Money Uploading Designs On T-shirts, Phone Cases ETC Free! by Tonyberries30(m): 12:41am On May 17, 2018
Boss cosmicjames I am interested please how do I join
Re: Teepublic – Make Money Uploading Designs On T-shirts, Phone Cases ETC Free! by CosmicJames(m): 6:05am On May 18, 2018
Tonyberries30:
Boss cosmicjames I am interested please how do I join
Follow the link in the first post of this thread to register free
Re: Teepublic – Make Money Uploading Designs On T-shirts, Phone Cases ETC Free! by Blabbermouth: 9:23am On Jan 01, 2020
Cosmicjames, I uploaded two designs on my teepublic store recently. I tried using their search box to search for my design, I couldn't find it. Any solution please?
Re: Teepublic – Make Money Uploading Designs On T-shirts, Phone Cases ETC Free! by CosmicJames(m): 11:06am On Jan 01, 2020
Blabbermouth:
Cosmicjames, I uploaded two designs on my teepublic store recently. I tried using their search box to search for my design, I couldn't find it. Any solution please?
That's same way others will find it hard to see your T-shirt.
Go back to your listing/designs and edit it. Then add some KEYWORDS that are relevant to your designs.

When you're designing, don't just design what you like. Design what people want.
Try do some research on what people are looking for to have an idea of the kind of design you should come up with.

I'm currently hooked up in betting right now. And I pulsed in these areas. So you can't get much from me at the moment
Re: Teepublic – Make Money Uploading Designs On T-shirts, Phone Cases ETC Free! by Crossbow(m): 11:08am On Jan 01, 2020
I design shirts with coreldraw, hope it isn't a problem?

(1) (Reply)

See This 5 Bedroom Duplex Architectural Building Design / Real-time Lottery System Using Mobile Phones (Business Idea) / Daily/hourly Office Space Rentals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.