Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama (63034 Views)

Olatunji Balogun, Wizkid Father Expresses Pride As He Speaks About Son’s Career / Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) / Zion Ayo-Balogun: Wizkid Names His 3rd Baby Boy With Jada Pollock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by StarUp: 10:37pm On May 14, 2018
Am sure WizKid has reasons for his actions...

#ladies always lamenting after being used and dumped since 1729

3 Likes

Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by Ayobami7(m): 10:37pm On May 14, 2018
Noted
Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by toluleke(m): 10:37pm On May 14, 2018
Shout to the real moms who got pregnant at the right time after marriage and still kept their family whether hubby dead , alive or divorced not those baby mamas

10 Likes

Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:38pm On May 14, 2018
meobizy:
If you didn't want to become a mom and dad you should have kept your legs closed. Easy.

Or used Gold Circle.

They give that shod away for free.

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by heckymaicon(m): 10:39pm On May 14, 2018
Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by thanki410(m): 10:39pm On May 14, 2018
A direct hit on the balls at WIZZY , the head warmer boy... You got laid , you stood up heavy , you dropped the heaviness after an interval, The lay-ee went his way , you wag , he uploads more raunchy pics with other mamas , you pray for karma , and wish for people to see lightly that u are been cheated , we buy mb , see it , you are happy nw...

4 Likes

Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:40pm On May 14, 2018
jessca048:
dead beat dads everywhere. not every man who gets a woman pregnant deserved to be called a dad some are just sperm donor

Well, the onus is on a woman to screen a man (and his circumstances), before accepting his “donation”.

3 Likes

Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by dreamwords: 10:40pm On May 14, 2018
Sexyjigga:
All these male celebs no get eyes...Dating & impregnating ugly girls...The only two celebs I respect with beautiful main-squeeze are Ik ogbonna & Gbenro ajibade �
U forgot flavour he only dates models

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by olursolar23(m): 10:42pm On May 14, 2018
roqrules04:
That's why you ought to be Davido's baby mama instead grin
U don't mean to b ds #NOLUDO.. Is dat all u ve to say.... I Blv u wll try beta nxt tym.. Stay awake..
Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by nobodysmanrob(m): 10:42pm On May 14, 2018
SexyDenzel:
Biitchesss be fuming. What was your plan when you wanted to hook the young man? did you think he was ready to stay at a place? Bitchhhhes do these thoting activities and later try to form victim. WTF!!!! I despise whoresss.
Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by jaxxy(m): 10:51pm On May 14, 2018
jessca048:
dead beat dads everywhere. not every man who gets a woman pregnant deserved to be called a dad some are just sperm donor

I wish she put whoever on full blast! We need to know how good a daddy wizzy boy is. Atleast tiwa needs to know wat she's getting into. If its sohpie momodu there will be no hiding place for u, she will show u hwfr. Hehe

If u can provide for ur kids bt don't u deserve sm blasting no doubt.
Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by Oleku93(m): 10:51pm On May 14, 2018
She no even fine sef....

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by freecocoa(f): 10:51pm On May 14, 2018
The way these ones start yelling "God" up and down like some sort of prayer warrior, after their lovers abandon them, makes me wonder, abeg did God come into existence only after you've almost fornicated your life away and went to get belle with no plan for yourself? Na wa o!

Make una take am easy o.

6 Likes

Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 14, 2018
jessca048:
And u judging base on wot she said alone without hearing d other side story.....wiz got no time to dey stay on with 1 baby mama....I know wot she want and wot she want is keeping wiz with him every day which cant b possible....she is just wasting her time cos nothing concern wiz with dat
Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 14, 2018
kennygee:
What of the dad who pays the bills.
God will bless you.....she is badmouthing wiz....she think everyone issa fool...how much is her legit money dat is shouting....d money she is spending is wiz money....make she go sit down
Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 14, 2018
Oh well, its not easy being a single mother, but its a thankless job

2 Likes

Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by megafone: 10:57pm On May 14, 2018
How this boy take resemble Wizzy naa?

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by MissRaine69(f): 11:00pm On May 14, 2018
No one forced motherhood on you....if you are still referred to as Wizkid’s baby momma you are not slaying anything.

3 Likes

Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by Olulinks(m): 11:04pm On May 14, 2018
PheezyLee:
Attention seeker, shut up already and resolve your family issh without involving us. You should av been wise now.
You're the one involving yourself in their family matter. The gel never know u still dey alive. She never call ya name, how she come involve you o?
Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by ideology(m): 11:10pm On May 14, 2018
jessca048:
.OK, we have heard, tell ur baes to close their legs too.

Or Watch and see another girl get pregnant to the same wizkid while u keep blaming men

2 Likes

Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by ideology(m): 11:11pm On May 14, 2018
MissRaine69:
No one forced motherhood on you....if you are still referred to as Wizkid’s baby momma you are not slaying anything.
well spoken, u deserve chilled accolades, let me get some, do u mind? cheesy
Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by meobizy(f): 11:18pm On May 14, 2018
BuddhaPalm:

Or used Gold Circle.

They give that shod away for free.
Abeg tell me where. I need some too.
Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by Neoteny(m): 11:19pm On May 14, 2018
jessca048:

I can assure you having a kid was the last thing on his mind when he was pounding that cat.

The product of casual sex is called "illegitimate" for a reason.

A bastard's a bastard.

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by sonnie10: 11:20pm On May 14, 2018
Stallion93:
Which 1 be Jesus and God again when u on your Own use big eye give doggstyle monkey style and the rest to WIZZY BABA?

But Jesus loves even when we were yet sinners.
Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by Truthcat: 11:21pm On May 14, 2018
Snatched, but keep your private issues private.
Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:30pm On May 14, 2018
Na wa o. Social media, though...just see how she's being attacked! embarassed
Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by blazer2018: 11:44pm On May 14, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
cry mistake of a woman.. you are lucky WizKid was still low when he burst his nuts in your nunu.. am sure it's a mistake he regrets everyday.. go and collect your accolades from AmadiohA.. Ewu.

grin grin grin grin grin

savage

grin grin grin
Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by MrRichmond: 11:48pm On May 14, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
Na wa o. Social media, though...just see how she's being attacked! embarassed

why won't she be attacked?
she came online and start running her mouth any how
Nobody cares if she is the fada & moda of her kid at the same time.
We did not send her message to fucck like a fool and try to trap wizkid!
She should shut the fucck up and send wizkid a dm if she's upset with him not ranting and calling God's name up and down like a rettarded prayer warrior!

2 Likes

Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by Leetee123: 11:49pm On May 14, 2018
Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by Oluwolex2000(m): 11:52pm On May 14, 2018
Get Your Complimentary cards | company logo | e-banner designs

Contact 08104039504 (Whatsapp Only)

See Below:--

Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by nelxxy(m): 11:52pm On May 14, 2018
abeg which country is hosting Russia 2018 world cup?
Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 14, 2018
Lol,,,just keep thanking God because you aren't better than those mothers who beg to feed their kids. You are termed 'baby mama' because you had to open your legs for,,,Star Boy. It's no gainsaying that many ladies out there still wish they were youtongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diana, Lady Tattoos Wizkid’s Face On Her Body "Its Permanent, I Won't Marry" / Tacha Hugs Mercy As They Meet After BBNaija (Video) / Checkout Jay-z’s Car Collection Worth N5.5billion (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.