Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,780 members, 7,806,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

All Men Are The Same .....or Are They? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Men Are The Same .....or Are They? (1918 Views)

Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Women! (reveal) / Nigerian Ladies On Twitter Come For A Lady Who Says “All Men Are Useless” / The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Men Are The Same .....or Are They? by MissRaine69(f): 10:58pm On May 14, 2018
Are there any sincere Nigerian men out there worth dating or even marrying or are most Nigerian women waiting in vain?
Your thoughts NL ladies
Re: All Men Are The Same .....or Are They? by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 14, 2018
All men are not the same. You ladies are at fault at time, when a real man approach you ladies, you look down on him and you say "You can't carry my load" at the end you fall into a wrong man's hand.....all men are not the same.

2 Likes

Re: All Men Are The Same .....or Are They? by Archangel15: 11:09pm On May 14, 2018
Women usually go for the bad ones and keep the good ones in friendzone

When their heart is broken they log in to nairaland to say 'All men are the same'

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Men Are The Same .....or Are They? by menix(m): 11:19pm On May 14, 2018
All men re same only in China cous u hardly differentiate them facially....

In Nigeria, we ain't same, the only problem is that the females prefer the bad ones..

1 Like

Re: All Men Are The Same .....or Are They? by Obainoneandonly(m): 11:35pm On May 14, 2018
nonsense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Men Are The Same .....or Are They? by AmoryBlacq: 11:37pm On May 14, 2018
babe sorry!
we are all the same!

1 Like

Re: All Men Are The Same .....or Are They? by Kimcutie: 11:44pm On May 14, 2018
Yes.
Re: All Men Are The Same .....or Are They? by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:47pm On May 14, 2018
MissRaine69:
Are there any sincere Nigerian men out there worth dating or even marrying or are most Nigerian women waiting in vain?
Your thoughts NL ladies
Shut it you lot don't want sincere men but financially stable men.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Men Are The Same .....or Are They? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 12:05am On May 15, 2018
i aint sure if all men are the same undecided

one thing i'm certain of though is "all men are scum" undecided

well lemme seat here and wait for the nl ladies (of which majority would either be in weekly midnight meeting in da coven or dreaming of the next guy to turn mugu and maga in their dreams) to come anster undecided
Re: All Men Are The Same .....or Are They? by Nobody: 12:14am On May 15, 2018
We all want the same thing. Figure it out.
Re: All Men Are The Same .....or Are They? by MissRaine69(f): 1:00am On May 15, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
Shut it you lot don't want sincere men but financially stable men.
You lot?
You are a prime example of someone who has no emotional intelligence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Men Are The Same .....or Are They? by MissRaine69(f): 1:01am On May 15, 2018
locust:
We all want the same thing. Figure it out.
If only that were true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Men Are The Same .....or Are They? by MissRaine69(f): 1:03am On May 15, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
i aint sure if all men are the same undecided

one thing i'm certain of though is "all men are scum" undecided

well lemme seat here and wait for the nl ladies (of which majority would either be in weekly midnight meeting in da coven or dreaming of the next guy to turn mugu and maga in their dreams) to come anster undecided

No man is born scum ....a few encounters with women, even one woman can render a man into someone who is void of empathy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Men Are The Same .....or Are They? by MissRaine69(f): 1:04am On May 15, 2018
AmoryBlacq:
babe sorry!

we are all the same!
No two men are the same ...similar never the same
Re: All Men Are The Same .....or Are They? by MissRaine69(f): 1:07am On May 15, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
nonsense
Did you even bother to read ( that’s if you can read) or did you just jump in to comment. Park your benighted self over there please until sense pays you a visit hopefully in this lifetime.
Re: All Men Are The Same .....or Are They? by MissRaine69(f): 1:09am On May 15, 2018
menix:
All men re same only in Asia cous u hardly differentiate them facially....

In Nigeria, we ain't same, the only problem is that the females prefer the bad ones..
The Japanese look nothing like the Thai nor are the Pinoy remotely similar to the Chinese.
Most females prefer the cash ones not the bad ones.
Re: All Men Are The Same .....or Are They? by MissRaine69(f): 1:13am On May 15, 2018
Archangel15:

When their heart is broken they log in to nairaland to say 'All men are the same'
No they don’t log on to say “all men are the same” it’s a question. Asking about a topic does not mean I am relieving anything it’s something that is mentioned on this forum frequent enough. Can I not highlight it or is it automatically massumed to come from a personal space?
Is it so hard to be objective in a discussion?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Men Are The Same .....or Are They? by Obainoneandonly(m): 1:44am On May 15, 2018
MissRaine69:

Did you even bother to read ( that’s if you can read) or did you just jump in to comment. Park your benighted self over there please until sense pays you a visit hopefully in this lifetime.
of course I read the thread b4 commenting.I alsoknow dat u are having relationship issue,Dats why u opened Dis thread....people like u can't last long in a relationship or marriage.... Dats why guys always USE AND DUMP you,and d cycle will continue on and on and on..mofo.
don't quote me again, if u don't want sango and amadioha to strike you viciously otele nshi
Re: All Men Are The Same .....or Are They? by madone: 4:34am On May 15, 2018
MissRaine69:

The Japanese look nothing like the Thai nor are the Pinoy remotely similar to the Chinese.
they all have same height same diick size.
Re: All Men Are The Same .....or Are They? by thanki410(m): 4:49am On May 15, 2018
The association of men AM cannot come and be arguing their likeness similarities and differences...
One of our own had said it over time...
IF ALL MEN ARE THE SAME , PICK ONE ALREADY!!!
Its your opinion , what you think and we are ok with it..
Signed---- The treasurer , Mr OKONTA COCKERY.
Re: All Men Are The Same .....or Are They? by menix(m): 4:50am On May 15, 2018
MissRaine69:

China I meant..

If they prefer d Cash ones, then they ve no self worth thus discarded easily inorder to help the life of another..

Lastly, money power corrupts absolutely.
Re: All Men Are The Same .....or Are They? by kazyhm(m): 6:41am On May 15, 2018
MissRaine69:
Your thoughts NL ladies

i'm assuring you we are the same because we fvrk same ways
Re: All Men Are The Same .....or Are They? by Nobody: 7:12am On May 15, 2018
Lol... Guy's reactions to this thread is very funny cheesy, The question was directed to the ladies,Calm your fvcking nerves down dudes! cheesy

MissRaine,I wouldn't say all men are the same. Although Most men exhibit the same characters especially in relative to sex but not all

In our society though Minority does not matter, so that brings about the cliche :All men are scum. But i tell you not all Men are scum smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Men Are The Same .....or Are They? by ranmoor: 7:18am On May 15, 2018
Stupidity is doing the same thing over and over and expect different result. You keep dating the same set of ppl in the name of taste, you keep behaving the same way in every relationship and you expect different result... If u have broken relationship more than twice, check yourself
Re: All Men Are The Same .....or Are They? by ImaIma1(f): 7:39am On May 15, 2018
All men are not the same.

All men are not scum or trash.

The fact that you keep meeting the bad ones does not in any way change the fact that there are good ones. There are many good men...many. Same way that there are many good ladies despite what some guys choose to believe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Men Are The Same .....or Are They? by freedomchild: 8:24am On May 15, 2018
Two people make a relationship work... The very essence of relationships has been shortchanged with selfish cravings... People especially the ladies think of themselves only in relationships. When paid back with their own coin, they start crying foul

1 Like

Re: All Men Are The Same .....or Are They? by freedomchild: 8:26am On May 15, 2018
Two people make a relationship work... The very essence of relationships has been shortchanged with selfish cravings... People especially the ladies think of themselves only in relationships. When paid back with their own coin, they start crying foul. Relationship should be more of a selfless union and building each other for it to work
Re: All Men Are The Same .....or Are They? by Nobody: 8:28am On May 15, 2018
Archangel15:

sometimes the good ones are dry and lack the ability to bring that spark into one's life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Men Are The Same .....or Are They? by CAPSLOCKED: 6:01pm On May 15, 2018
MissRaine69:

No man is born scum ....a few encounters with women, even one woman can render a man into someone who is void of empathy

MY GRANDFATHER WAS SCUM.
MY FATHER WAS SCUM.
I AM SCUM.

MEN, WE'RE ALL SCUM.

END OF STORY.
Re: All Men Are The Same .....or Are They? by nelson7777: 8:35pm On May 15, 2018
Re: All Men Are The Same .....or Are They? by MissRaine69(f): 11:38pm On May 15, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
of course I read the thread b4 commenting.I alsoknow dat u are having relationship issue,Dats why u opened Dis thread....people like u can't last long in a relationship or marriage.... Dats why guys always USE AND DUMP you,and d cycle will continue on and on and on..mofo.
don't quote me again, if u don't want sango and amadioha to strike you viciously otele nshi
Buhari was right, it’s you he had in mind when he made his comment. What on earth was all that?
Re: All Men Are The Same .....or Are They? by MissRaine69(f): 11:39pm On May 15, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

MY GRANDFATHER WAS SCUM.
MY FATHER WAS SCUM.
I AM SCUM.

MEN, WE'RE ALL SCUM.

END OF STORY.
Bravo

(1) (2) (Reply)

SHAMEFUL: A Prostitute (unclad) Beat Up A Man For Refusing To Pay Her After... / What Is The Problem With Yoruba People / I'm Kinda Depressed And Losing It, Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.