Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

My Friend And Her BF Had Serious Quarrel And Here Is The Funny Reason - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend And Her BF Had Serious Quarrel And Here Is The Funny Reason (8462 Views)

Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke / Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: My Friend And Her BF Had Serious Quarrel And Here Is The Funny Reason by AirFireEarthH20: 12:27pm On May 19, 2018
Adasun:
lols,dat guy is something else

The two of you... Una derail sha
Re: My Friend And Her BF Had Serious Quarrel And Here Is The Funny Reason by abimic(m): 2:09pm On May 19, 2018
The relationship that should have ended you're resolving...
Re: My Friend And Her BF Had Serious Quarrel And Here Is The Funny Reason by AirFireEarthH20: 9:26am On May 20, 2018
abimic:
The relationship that should have ended you're resolving...

Hmmmmm... but it isn't bad for one to bring peace when two people have issues na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is My Nigerian Husband And His Family Scamming Me!!! / From This Picture I Just Took Now, Tell Me What I'm Looking At? [Picture] / Ladies Pants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.