Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,522 members, 7,801,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

How I Prepare My Edikaikong Soup With Pounded Yam In 30 Mins Without Pounding I - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Prepare My Edikaikong Soup With Pounded Yam In 30 Mins Without Pounding I (790 Views)

See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome / I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? / The Best Edikaikong Soup Recipe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Prepare My Edikaikong Soup With Pounded Yam In 30 Mins Without Pounding I by aliciaboris: 11:22am On May 15, 2018
If you love a well prepared meal and you’re a big fan of naija delicacies then you will be as curious as me to find out short cuts to prepare a lovely time-consuming dish like edikaikong soup with pounded yam. I made this amazing discovery that reduced my cooking time drastically and leaves my family beaming with smiles once they know mommy is preparing the special. �
A lot of people love to eat this delicacy but would often shy away from preparing it because it is time consuming. Someone said, jokingly though, that he can’t marry any woman that doesn’t know how to prepare pounded yam. The ladies got enraged and attacked him. Well, this is a simple win-win solution to help you keep bae happy without taking off your nails! You can thank me later.
Recipe
Ingredients for Edikang Ikong Soup
1kg Pumpkin leaves
500g Water leaves (Talinum Triangulare)
600g Beef, Kanda, shaki and Dry fish
Pepper, Salt and ground crayfish: to taste
200ml Palm oil
1 cup Periwinkle
2 medium onions
2-3 stock cubes
Before you cook the Edikaikong Soup

Wash and cut the pumpkin and water leaves into tiny pieces. Put them in separate sieves to drain out all the water as much as possible.
Cut the Kanda into small pieces. Cook the beef, kanda and the dry fish with the 2 bulbs of diced onions and the stock cubes with as little quantity of water as possible.
See more on how to prepare pounded yam without pounding on
http://www.femmetotale.com.ng/how-i-prepare-my-edikaikong-soup-with-pounded-yam-

(1) (Reply)

‘ban Tomato Paste’ / 1 Month Intensive Practical Classes On Cake Baking And Decorations / 4 Foods That Most Nigerians Cannot Do Without

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.