Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,926 members, 7,803,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit (27289 Views)

Start Your E-commerce Dropshiping Business With This Guide / Start Dropshiping With Zero Capital Today / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 11:37am On May 15, 2018
Dropshiping is relatively new, but has been a major source of income for most Americans who have been involved in it for some time now.

You may ask what dropshiping is, well, it is the process of providing (goods) by direct delivery from the manufacturer to the retailer or customer. Meaning you don't have to buy the goods before you sell, when ever you receive an order, you just relay the order to the seller and the seller sends the goods to the buyer.

To tell you have profitable it is, jumia and konga also dropship, if you see any product on jumia showing shipped from overseas, it is a dropship product.

You too can create a whole online store and dropship, not just in Nigeria, but worldwide.

How do you make money? You are at liberty to set you own price. It can be a percentage or a fixed price of the original price. I personally use 15% of everything I display.

The interesting part is that the whole process can be automated, all you have to do is select the kind of product and click, then your store will be populated with that particular product, it can be 1000's all from AliExpress!

So you just need to sit back and promote your website and watch your profit come in directly to you.

For more info chat me up on Whatsapp

090 500 33 743

Things you will get:
#A web store see [url]shoes.cpahub.pro[/url]
#website name e.g fashion.com
#preloaded products of your choice
#paystack or 2checkout payment gateway
#automated AliExpress dropshipping app
#full support after delivery

PLUS - you will also make commission off the product you sell once you sign up for the affiliate program. It's a win-win situation.

Delivery time: one week.
(Note that features and specifications are taken into consideration for pricing and your store is created to your specification)

For questions you may have about dropshiping, visit;

http://cpahub.pro/faq/

You can request a web store directly on

click here to chat

See sample store at
[url]shoes.cpahub.pro[/url]

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by Seyi333: 2:48pm On May 16, 2018
Good info. Please drop ur phone number or email for contacting u
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 16, 2018
I need more information on this

1 Like

Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by caramel13: 3:19pm On May 16, 2018
interesting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 10:07pm On May 16, 2018
It is men of action that rule the world

3 Likes

Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by Gmajor(m): 10:20pm On May 16, 2018
Op post proof that you make at least $3500 per month

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by fresh1993: 10:32pm On May 16, 2018
am intrested okita.dennis@gmail.com
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 16, 2018
Na wah o. You make it sound so easy just so you can get your own money

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by Hunry: 11:09pm On May 16, 2018
I'm very certain this dude doesn't practice wat he preaches

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 6:37am On May 17, 2018
All interested fellows have been contacted.
Completed website will be published today.
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by Mcponpin(m): 6:58am On May 17, 2018
Interesting

Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by barapistis(m): 7:51am On May 17, 2018
Hi,this is possible but you may be working 18 hours a day to manage and process orders to make is that amount

..if you need do dropshiping the nigerian way ...

You need be in lagos,abuja or portharcourt

Those are the states with the highest purchase of online services...ibadan can be added too

I can guarantee 50,000 to 100000 monthly using my Nigerian method and up to 250,000 if you Lagos based

My tuts cost 50,000

Pm if interested

Price is not negotiable

Do no message me if you don't have any knowledge

Do no mail me if you don't have internet connection and a pc

1 Like

Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 9:20am On May 17, 2018
Kindly note that I don't sell tutorials, I give you the web store i.e. your ecommerce website, preloaded with products to sell, not just in Nigeria but worldwide.

Prices are currently very affordable, start growing your ecommerce website now, sales skyrocket during feasive seasons.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 3:58pm On May 17, 2018
It's part payment... 50% before and 50% after.
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 3:59pm On May 17, 2018
Simple and straight forward.

1 Like

Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by moneyadulttube: 5:49pm On May 17, 2018
what do you use as your payment processor.
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 7:20pm On May 17, 2018
moneyadulttube:
what do you use as your payment processor.
For the stores I have set up so far, I used 2checkout for them.
You will need to process payment worldwide.
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 6:01pm On May 18, 2018
For questions,

click here to chat
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by eemjay17(m): 5:36pm On May 19, 2018
Hello, how can I get I touch with you?
lawrence35:
Kindly note that I don't sell tutorials, I give you the web store i.e. your ecommerce website, preloaded with products to sell, not just in Nigeria but worldwide.

Prices are currently very affordable, start growing your ecommerce website now, sales skyrocket during feasive seasons.
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 6:13pm On May 19, 2018
eemjay17:
Hello, how can I get I touch with you?
Hi... WhatsApp should be the easiest...

click here to chat

1 Like

Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 4:52pm On May 20, 2018
Owning your very own ecommerce website like jumia and konga is now a breeze.

Plus you sell in any part of the world from Nigeria, the secret is that you don't ship anything, buy your customers get there products.

Learn how today... Visit [url]cpahub.pro[/url]
Get answers to questions at [url]cpahub.pro/faq/[/url]
Request your very own store at the cheapest price yet at [url]cpahub.pro/get-started/[/url]

See sample store at [url]shoes.cpahub.pro[/url]

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 4:56pm On May 20, 2018
Web stores are being built and owners are adding products already.

I must say, some people surprise me with their ideas.... They are given their store their personal touch and selling already.

1 Like

Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 1:50pm On May 23, 2018
Are you a girl and you know much about female fashion?

Why not make money from what you love and know?

You would be making over $750 weekly as profit. Why, products that sells well online are fashion products. Millions are been sold around the world daily.

You can start an ecommerce website, list products, market and make a ton of money!

Contact me to get more information.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 2:48pm On May 25, 2018
Stores are going live and sales made, grab this opportunity and be the boss.
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by Kheney89: 5:22pm On May 25, 2018
lawrence35:
Owning your very own ecommerce website like jumia and konga is now a breeze.

Plus you sell in any part of the world from Nigeria, the secret is that you don't ship anything, buy your customers get there products.

Learn how today... Visit [url]cpahub.pro[/url]
Get answers to questions at [url]cpahub.pro/faq/[/url]
Request your very own store at the cheapest price yet at [url]cpahub.pro/get-started/[/url]

See sample store at [url]shoes.cpahub.pro[/url]
You make it sound/looks simple....How frequently​ does a person need to check his website for sales?
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 6:06pm On May 25, 2018
Kheney89:

You make it sound/looks simple....How frequently​ does a person need to check his website for sales?
You choose!

You can fix a time to do it once a day. That's why it's simple, the only thing you really need to do is marketing.

Once your sales start rolling in, you forward all of them once a day!

..... And plus, you will receive email notification immediately a buyer pays smiley

It's actually EASY!
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 4:26pm On May 27, 2018
Check this new store we created to see how your store will look like [url]pay4lessnig.com[/url]

Our Designs are awesome

2 Likes

Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 2:33pm On May 28, 2018
cybertron88:

Mr Lawrence I must say u doing a great job. Getting a dropshiping site is a big task especially for someone who isn't tech savvy. The major challenge dropshippers in nigeria face is setting up a payment gateway. This has been a major drawback for me scaling up my shop. Most Nigeria payment gateway has one or two issues. Voguepay would hold my funds from international cards for 14days, paystack insists that my shop must be listed in Naira. I have international buyers hence listing my products in naira is a no go area. PayPal is a no go area as I don't want any wahala latter.
Kindly use ur good knowledge to advise on any payment gateway we in nigeria can use as payment is the most important thing in dropshiping.
Sorry to hear about that, I am currently in talks with staffs from paystack, I believe there will be solutions soon, but until then... I advice anyone who wants to sell outside nigeria to use 2checkout.com(they no longer accept Nigerians) or rave

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Inside Kwara Community, Ijara-isin, Where Residents Have Own ‘currency’ / Custom Officials, Soldiers Raid Lagos Rice Stores. History Repeating Itself? / Sinoma Is Constructing A Cement Plant In Kogi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.