Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Yet Another Guy Dating White Chicks Thread: (with Pics!) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yet Another Guy Dating White Chicks Thread: (with Pics!) (2629 Views)

His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Yet Another Guy Dating White Chicks Thread: (with Pics!) by pewekac: 10:35pm On May 23, 2010
i consider myself very open minded and liberal. but my analytical self could not just but read meaning into these pics. they've got green card all over them. the bobo looks like a player/opportunist number 1.

what do you think?

Re: Yet Another Guy Dating White Chicks Thread: (with Pics!) by MissyB1(m): 10:38pm On May 23, 2010
Lmao!!
Ebony needs to post that picture on this thread. cheesy

C'mon!!! It could be 'true Love', You know. Rotfl!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yet Another Guy Dating White Chicks Thread: (with Pics!) by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 23, 2010
Oh my days, this is what I call "GREEN LOVE" He looks like he has a wife and 4 kids back home and a mistress 3miles away from where he lives. Hey if he is happy and she is happy then im happy. But girls have you noticed it that when you see these guys and their chicks in town, they stare at you while their obese wifes/gfs give you evils? Its really funny. I just smile and move right along.
Re: Yet Another Guy Dating White Chicks Thread: (with Pics!) by mamagee3(f): 10:57pm On May 23, 2010
WTF!

The woman looks like a man.
Re: Yet Another Guy Dating White Chicks Thread: (with Pics!) by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 23, 2010
mama-gee:

WTF!

The woman looks like a man.

You think he cares about that? cant you see the desperation in his eyes? I know a brother who married an 80yr old woman for papers. He cheats on her though.
Re: Yet Another Guy Dating White Chicks Thread: (with Pics!) by mamagee3(f): 11:01pm On May 23, 2010
^^Pssf

That's what I call a fantasizing slag!

How can someone be that desperate?
undecided
Re: Yet Another Guy Dating White Chicks Thread: (with Pics!) by meggieblac: 11:04pm On May 23, 2010
Nigerian movies will call it 'Blind love' or maybe 'cunny love'. This na really green love.lol
Re: Yet Another Guy Dating White Chicks Thread: (with Pics!) by pewekac: 11:06pm On May 23, 2010
i'm sorry guys but i have to take the pics down.
Re: Yet Another Guy Dating White Chicks Thread: (with Pics!) by MissyB1(m): 11:09pm On May 23, 2010
Why take the pictures down? You know either of 'em?
Re: Yet Another Guy Dating White Chicks Thread: (with Pics!) by mamagee3(f): 11:14pm On May 23, 2010
pewekac:

i'm sorry guys but i have to take the pics down.
Wow!

You're really a genius, you create a thread with pictures attached then 45 minutes later after gaining 3 replies you take the pics down.

Wonder why you attached the pics in the first place.
Re: Yet Another Guy Dating White Chicks Thread: (with Pics!) by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 23, 2010
Well to some, the American/European passport is the Holy Grail item, they will even marry a whale if they have to.

Hmmmm maybe the guy in question is her ex?
Re: Yet Another Guy Dating White Chicks Thread: (with Pics!) by r231(m): 11:16pm On May 23, 2010
where is the picture mehnnnnnn
Re: Yet Another Guy Dating White Chicks Thread: (with Pics!) by pewekac: 11:31pm On May 23, 2010
ok, i've edited em. enjoy.
Re: Yet Another Guy Dating White Chicks Thread: (with Pics!) by SEFAGO(m): 2:13am On May 24, 2010
grin grin grin Could not stop laughing.

The girl still has a white babe stop the hate
Re: Yet Another Guy Dating White Chicks Thread: (with Pics!) by SEFAGO(m): 2:14am On May 24, 2010
KAI SHAKABULA

took a look at the picture again and started laughing hehe.
Re: Yet Another Guy Dating White Chicks Thread: (with Pics!) by oyinda3(f): 3:22am On May 24, 2010
haters!! u guys don't know that love is blind?
the first pic is the funniest. look at her chin!
and the guy take style resemble NL one and only whitelexi!!
Re: Yet Another Guy Dating White Chicks Thread: (with Pics!) by Nobody: 3:30am On May 24, 2010
ROTFLMAO!!! Lawd have mercy! grin grin grin
Re: Yet Another Guy Dating White Chicks Thread: (with Pics!) by queeneve: 4:03am On May 24, 2010
So Nigerian men do like fat white women? Why you bassids lied to me?! Well she not the most
attractive looking thing most white who are large don't look attractive for some reason, However if he
love her then let be happy for him,

Now, I do question the hidden tagged photos, most likely he is cheating, hiding, or ashamed.

Hmmmm
Re: Yet Another Guy Dating White Chicks Thread: (with Pics!) by violent(m): 5:27am On May 24, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

You think he cares about that? cant you see the desperation in his eyes? I know a brother who married an 80yr old woman for papers. He cheats on her though.

Oh, he does?
Re: Yet Another Guy Dating White Chicks Thread: (with Pics!) by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:59am On May 24, 2010
^^^ i dunno oh, 1st u say 80 yr old, then he cheats! is that dumb or wat? he sposed to screw the 80 yr old?

why all the beef sef? whats the offence, that the woman is fat? or that she is white?

a whole lotta u haters are obese too, you are black!!! and you have nothing to offer the chap except nagging and bad sex!!!!

so WTF!!!!

i cant believe someone actually posted photos and u all sniggering, what's the deal, the guy jilted you or your friend?

so Bleep what the guy is going after a green card, what shld he be going after your broke ass, money demanding fake wigs a.s.s? i look at all ya campaign for guys marrying fat black slobs in the name of love in this forum, now just cos its a white woman u all uptight?

THIS IS PURE RACIST DISS, forget the green card excuse, the woman is an adult, if at that age she doesnt know whats good for her, i doubt if you are the one to tell her. AND ITS THEIR BUSINESS NOT YOURS!!!!

dont u pple marry men just for money and position?

like i always say, the cold air yonder does sumtin to all ya yankee/janded doodles.

1 Like

Re: Yet Another Guy Dating White Chicks Thread: (with Pics!) by Travelista(f): 6:13am On May 24, 2010
4llerbuntu:

^^^ i dunno oh, 1st u say 80 yr old, then he cheats! is that dumb or wat? he sposed to screw the 80 yr old?

why all the beef sef? whats the offence, that the woman is fat? or that she is white?

a whole lotta u haters are obese too, you are black!!! and you have nothing to offer the chap except nagging and bad intimacy!!!!

so WTF!!!!

i cant believe someone actually posted photos and u all sniggering, what's the deal, the guy jilted you or your friend?

so bleep what the guy is going after a green card, what shld he be going after your broke backside, money demanding fake wigs a.s.s? i look at all ya campaign for guys marrying fat black slobs in the name of love in this forum, now just cos its a white woman u all uptight?

THIS IS PURE RACIST DISS, forget the green card excuse, the woman is an adult, if at that age she doesnt know whats good for her, i doubt if you are the one to tell her. AND ITS THEIR BUSINESS NOT YOURS!!!!

dont u pple marry men just for money and position?

like i always say, the cold air yonder does sumtin to all ya yankee/janded doodles.

Oh, shut up! You call yourself a what? Lawyer? And THIS is what you'd post? I pity any clients that come to you as you obviously lack morals and ethics. I mean, you're a barrister and are actually okay with someone circumventing the law to attain residence in another country through a phony marriage? How about possibly committing bigamy? Do your employers/colleagues know how about your lack of a moral compass?
Re: Yet Another Guy Dating White Chicks Thread: (with Pics!) by blank(f): 6:45am On May 24, 2010
Guys!!
Abeg leave them.
For all u know it could be a match made in heaven. lipsrsealed
Re: Yet Another Guy Dating White Chicks Thread: (with Pics!) by Nobody: 9:27am On May 24, 2010
I guess your mother and sisters/nieces/cousins dont wear extensions huh? Funny how Black men try to exclude themselves from the black race. Pathetic.
Re: Yet Another Guy Dating White Chicks Thread: (with Pics!) by 190: 10:06am On May 24, 2010
Man must hustle

Man must wack!
Re: Yet Another Guy Dating White Chicks Thread: (with Pics!) by 190: 10:09am On May 24, 2010
Travelista:

Oh, shut up! You call yourself a what? Lawyer? And THIS is what you'd post? I pity any clients that come to you as you obviously lack morals and ethics. I mean, you're a barrister and are actually okay with someone circumventing the law to attain residence in another country through a phony marriage? How about possibly committing bigamy? Do your employers/colleagues know how about your lack of a moral compass?
u dont wanna mess around these gurl
she eats men for a living!
Re: Yet Another Guy Dating White Chicks Thread: (with Pics!) by vivaladiva(f): 10:44am On May 24, 2010
that dude dey find paper, no long thing
Re: Yet Another Guy Dating White Chicks Thread: (with Pics!) by DOAweb(m): 11:30am On May 24, 2010
Green Love! Passport Love!  grin grin grin grin .What a world we live in!  grin grin
Re: Yet Another Guy Dating White Chicks Thread: (with Pics!) by queeneve: 12:32pm On May 24, 2010
I guess he did not see what I said,

If he truly loves her then let be happy for him, HOWEVER THE HIDDEN TAGGED PHOTOS is suspectish therefore I have
different opinions about THESE COUPLES, why would you hide your face and ARE YOU ASHAMED@POSTER?

IF YOU ARE GOING OT HIDE YOUR FACE, YOU MIGHT AS WELL NOT SUBMITTED THE PHOTO, duh!

We don't want to see no EEEW LOOKING BODIES, and he couldn't wrap his arms around her body! Ha! Okay, that was mean, I sorry poster, but HELL IT WAS FUNNY! SHORT ARMS AND SWOLLEN BODIES DO NOT MIX!
Re: Yet Another Guy Dating White Chicks Thread: (with Pics!) by harakiri(m): 12:41pm On May 24, 2010
The things my fellow men do to get settled in life.Na wa ooo!

If things were good in Nigeria, what would make an average good looking black man look twice at that over sized sack of fufu? She looks like a genetically-improved-monster sized-maggot.

My goodness.I can't even imagine what she looks like behind closed doors with clothes on the floor.

***shudders in disgust***
Re: Yet Another Guy Dating White Chicks Thread: (with Pics!) by DOAweb(m): 12:49pm On May 24, 2010
harakiri:

The things my fellow men do to get settled in life.Na wa ooo!

If things were good in Nigeria, what would make an average good looking black man look twice at that over sized sack of fufu? She looks like a genetically-improved-monster sized-maggot.

My goodness.I can't even imagine what she looks like behind closed doors with clothes on the floor.

***shudders in disgust***

. . . genetically-improved-monster sized-maggot - guy this is way too much abuse to heap on anyone, at the end of the day she's human and deserves respect.
Re: Yet Another Guy Dating White Chicks Thread: (with Pics!) by blank(f): 2:04pm On May 24, 2010
queeneve:

I guess he did not see what I said,

If he truly loves her then let be happy for him, HOWEVER THE HIDDEN TAGGED PHOTOS is suspectish therefore I have
different opinions about THESE COUPLES, why would you hide your face and ARE YOU ASHAMED@POSTER?

IF YOU ARE GOING OT HIDE YOUR FACE, YOU MIGHT AS WELL NOT SUBMITTED THE PHOTO, duh!

We don't want to see no EEEW LOOKING BODIES, and he couldn't wrap his arms around her body! Ha! Okay, that was mean, I sorry poster, but HELL IT WAS FUNNY! SHORT ARMS AND SWOLLEN BODIES DO NOT MIX!

Lady cool down, u dont know the full story.

First off, the guy in d pic is not the poster.
Secondly, he uploaded dem without obscuring the faces and the admin threatened to av him banned and the thread deleted.
So he covered their faces.
Ask questions before jumping to conclusions.
Re: Yet Another Guy Dating White Chicks Thread: (with Pics!) by erni4u(m): 2:11pm On May 24, 2010
my guy, you get mind!!
what if some thing happen to her, maybe she feel seriously sick, and need to be carried to hospital what will you do?
or when she get pregnant, and labour start when she is still at home playing with you, at the point of delivery what will you do?
how many person's are you looking at for help?
since you alone can not do it

(1) (2)

Pals, How Do You Trap Your Guy/girl? / Five Deadly Terms Used By A Woman / How Can I Advice My Babe To Make Up N Look Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.