Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman (4792 Views)

M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years / Buhari’s Victory Next Month Will Bury Obasanjo Forever Politically –Sagay / Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 15, 2018
deomelo:
[s]To start with, the news is FAKE, it's another ipob crooked, fraudulent and formulated rubbish from ipob Facebook page aka HATE FOR NIGERIA

Even sef, Yoruba people must be very smart to contribute nothing and be benefiting so much, even more than the North and the SE/SS combined.

#SAI YORUBA PEOPLE.[/s]

grin grin grin

typical afonja Muslim.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 15, 2018
BankeSmalls:

keep the great Igbos out of your hallucinations. Take the presidency and feed your hungry brothers.

Stop telling the world you are hungry. Send your account. I'll give you food.
Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by deomelo: 4:41pm On May 15, 2018
[s]
Hanseel1:

typical afonja Muslim.
[/s]

Typical angry, bitter, disgruntled, hateful, frustrated, anti Nigerian element and ipob loser.

Ndo...

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by OnyeOGA(m): 4:44pm On May 15, 2018
ODVanguard:

Get off my mention you fvcking rret.ard. Why is your flattthead so fvcking pained?? Who's wailing here if not you wey dey take panadol for Yoruba headache. Come, is it Yorubas that said you people should squander your chance when you had it? If we didn't 'contribute' to Buhari's victory then we must have done something really fantastic coz we still got the VP position, Works and Housing, Mines and Steel, FIRS, and other influential positions that we are maximizing for the benefit of our region. And yes we're getting a spanking new rail-line (eat your heart out tongue) Y'all need to drop that blunt y'all are smoking that's causing you to act loco/stvpid and jealous. Awon iran morafvckas.
cheesy
ur slavemaster insulted you guys but you channeled ur aggression towards Igbos.
So, face ur slavemaster and stop quoting me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 15, 2018
ODVanguard:

Get off my mention you fvcking rret.ard. Why is your flattthead so fvcking pained?? Who's wailing here if not you wey dey take panadol for Yoruba headache. Come, is it Yorubas that said you people should squander your chance when you had it? If we didn't 'contribute' to Buhari's victory then we must have done something really fantastic coz we still got the VP position, Works and Housing, Mines and Steel, FIRS, and other influential positions that we are maximizing for the benefit of our region. And yes we're getting a spanking new rail-line (eat your heart out tongue) Y'all need to drop that blunt y'all are smoking that's causing you to act loco/stvpid and jealous. Awon iran morafvckas.
Bros how APCheat na grin

Cc lzaa shallysgirl pointzerom Madridguy itsmeaboki Bamoski shalomc Buhariguy onyeoga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by deomelo: 4:50pm On May 15, 2018
OnyeOGA:

cheesy
ur slavemaster insulted you guys but you channeled ur aggression towards Igbos.
So, face ur slavemaster and stop quoting me.

So, ipob Facebook crooked and formulated nonsense by HATE FOR NIGERIA is what you people call diss these days..

Hate and bigotry is you people's only social interaction currency, this is why you people are still in the wilderness and at the bottom of everything in Nigeria.

Abi what have you achieved with your hate since 1960? NOTHING.

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by OnyeOGA(m): 4:55pm On May 15, 2018
deomelo:

So, ipob Facebook crooked and formulated nonsense by HATE FOR NIGERIA is what you people call diss these days..

Hate and bigotry is you people's only social interaction currency, this is why you people are still in the wilderness and at the bottom of everything in Nigeria.

grin grin grin grin

cheesy
who is this pained soul
Ok! I have noticed ur presence. Will you kindly face ur slavemaster that insulted you guys
grin
cc immhotep lzaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by Roger3D(m): 4:56pm On May 15, 2018
igbodefender:
All we know is Buhari till 2023; Igbo Presidency in 2023!
Never! angry
Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by LZAA: 4:57pm On May 15, 2018
OnyeOGA:

cheesy
who is this pained soul
Ok! I have noticed ur presence. Will you kindly face ur slavemaster that insulted you guys
grin
cc immhotep lzaa
grin grin
Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by LZAA: 4:58pm On May 15, 2018
Roger3D:
Never! angry
grin grin
Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 15, 2018
deomelo:

grin grin grin grin

Repeat after me :: "Igbo amaka"

Cc lzaa onyeoga shallysgirl pointzerom shalomc Madridguy Bamoski itsmeaboki

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by Reelectbuhari: 5:01pm On May 15, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why does everyone denigrade the Yorubas politically?
lolzzzzz
everybody is now telling yorubas that they are politically irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by deomelo: 5:01pm On May 15, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why does everyone denigrade the Yorubas politically?

Village Igbos on facebook page @ HATE FOR NIGERIA you mean?

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by Reelectbuhari: 5:02pm On May 15, 2018
ODVanguard:
If they 'contributed nothing', at least they are gaining a spanking new rail-line (Lagos-Ibadan-Kano). What did yieboz that 'contributed something' to GEJ victory gain throughout his tenure? undecided

bad education....

it was hausa fulani man that said this.....

why calling igbo again....see obsession in high places...
Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by Roger3D(m): 5:02pm On May 15, 2018
LZAA:
grin grin
Oshogbo man d tin pain you ba? grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by Reelectbuhari: 5:03pm On May 15, 2018
Adelaide2:

Forget the Igbos for once, as Igbo did not make this comment. What is your take on the Northern comment riling Afonja ''contribution'' to Buhari's victory?

just tell him
Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by tuniski: 5:03pm On May 15, 2018
ODVanguard:

Abi I lie? We have the influential position of VP, Fashola's ministry is making sure Lagos-ibadan expressway is getting done (did you see how much was budgeted for that road? That is smart politics at play) while Igbos couldn't even get Jonathan to fix the roads in their domain throughout his tenure. We are maximizing our opportunities at the centre while Igbos squandered theirs when they had their chance. No be our fault na, so make una quit the bad belle abeg. And, Who gives a fvck about Usman's opinion? Maybe loser Igbos do but certainly not SWesterners.
How is your life bettered?
Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:06pm On May 15, 2018
pls dnt start a tribal war here. .who told you, the Yoruba people did nothing. .I may not from that ethnic nationality but i dnt mix sentiments with real facts. .I was in lagos when GEJ camalign team storm our area in lagos to share 'vote for us' money. .they took it as well as me..I took but on election day, they all voted for Buhari courtesy of Tinubu wind of change. . .go check INEC election result and see how many votes the south west gave president buhari. .thanks
Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by deomelo: 5:06pm On May 15, 2018
immhotep:

Repeat after me :: "Igbo amaka"

Cc lzaa onyeoga shallysgirl pointzerom shalomc Madridguy Bamoski itsmeaboki

Yes, you are amaka'ing inside social, economic and political wilderness.

ipob losers..

grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by Shalomc(f): 5:08pm On May 15, 2018
deomelo:
[/b]

[b]Yes, you are amaka'ing inside social, economic and political wilderness.

ipob losers..

grin grin grin

Smelly
Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by Reelectbuhari: 5:08pm On May 15, 2018
ODVanguard:

can't even make any meaning from ur English....

just go back to school...
Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by deomelo: 5:10pm On May 15, 2018
Adelaide2:

Forget the Igbos for once, as Igbo did not make this comment. What is your take on the Northern comment riling Afonja ''contribution'' to Buhari's victory?

It was made by ibo facebook page, just like the so many fake and fradulent rubbish they make up on that ipob facebook page.

Do you have any pother source apart from HATE FOR NIGERIA facebook page and NL? No.

Igbos and fraud are like brothers and sisters..
Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by Firgemachar: 5:10pm On May 15, 2018
Bethel4Life:
[s]hhmmwo born yoruba's to go against their fulani masters! see as the northerner insultd the hell outta of ur afonjaic numbskulls, but oh my god u cant face him but will instead attack the igbos..... this reminds me of a cliche that once a slave, a slave forever. and as for usin the RAIL road as evidence of wat yorubas as a whole is getting from pmb's government...its really a shame that upon all ur [b/] suffersticated suffersticism [b/], this is only what u all can gain.. i spit on ur skull mining region.....REMINDER.. somewhere in osogbo[/s]

Stop rambling like a looonatic!

Shamsudeen Usman is an inconsequential nonentity.

Buhari himself has alluded to Tinubu/SW as the game changer that him victory in the 2015 election after 3 failed attempts.

Also, the use of PVCs tied the hands of the SE/SS governors so that they couldnt post results in favour of GEJ higher than the number of collected PVCs. Don't be a dullard o!!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by Reelectbuhari: 5:11pm On May 15, 2018
ODVanguard:

My guy, na that famous '5%' comment wey Buhari make about dem still dey pepper dem. O de ma pepper won kpa ni. Awon oloshi children of hate.

children....of love

not only are yorubas wailing and kicking as they are been enslaved by hausa fulani.....

they are wailing and kicking as they seek to be enslaved anew by hausa fulani
Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by deomelo: 5:11pm On May 15, 2018
Shalomc:

Smelly

Obviously the ipob in you that you see in the mirror and the akpu you smell every morning.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by Reelectbuhari: 5:12pm On May 15, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Typical angry, bitter, disgruntled, hateful, frustrated, anti Nigerian element and ipob loser.

Ndo...

grin grin grin grin

u even added igbo language na so u like am reach

ntoooor
Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by Shalomc(f): 5:13pm On May 15, 2018
deomelo:

Obviously the ipob in you that you see in the mirror and the akpu you smell every morning.

grin grin grin
Yadayada... You know.
Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by deomelo: 5:14pm On May 15, 2018
ODVanguard:

My guy, na that famous '5%' comment wey Buhari make about dem still dey pepper dem. O de ma pepper won kpa ni. Awon oloshi children of hate.

They are so miserable that they cook up rubbish on their hate websites like HATE FOR NIGERIA and post the rubbish on NL as credible news

Pathetic losers

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by deomelo: 5:14pm On May 15, 2018
[s]
Shalomc:

Yadayada... You know.
[/s]

grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by deomelo: 5:15pm On May 15, 2018
[s]
Reelectbuhari:

u even added igbo language na so u like am reach

ntoooor
[/s]

Boring ipob rubbish bore me...

grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by Reelectbuhari: 5:20pm On May 15, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Boring ipob rubbish bore me...

grin grin grin
Can u define slavery for me?
Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by Shalomc(f): 5:20pm On May 15, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

grin grin grin
You know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Next Year Is Nigeria’s Hour Of Glory Says Olawepo Hashim / This Girl Is A Fraudster / This Picture Is The Only Thing The North Truly Fears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.