Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Top 3 Reasons People Go Broke Before Month End - How To Avoid It - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Top 3 Reasons People Go Broke Before Month End - How To Avoid It (33431 Views)

3 Reasons Why Taking Advice From The Rich Might Be Dangerous- Ideaflavour / Top 3 Reasons People Go Broke Before Month End - How To Avoid It / Career Tips: The 5 Reasons People Give Up On Their Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 3 Reasons People Go Broke Before Month End - How To Avoid It by dasparrow: 6:17pm On May 15, 2018
I don't go broke before month's end because I don't spend anyhow and don't live in a country where employers owe you salary.
Re: Top 3 Reasons People Go Broke Before Month End - How To Avoid It by stubbornman(m): 6:26pm On May 15, 2018
Nice thread....... As a man discipline is everything

don't always sit down with friends who spend extravagantly....
if you have a good girl respect her and stick to her..

3 Likes

Re: Top 3 Reasons People Go Broke Before Month End - How To Avoid It by viktor88: 6:51pm On May 15, 2018
Talk2david1:
The only reason people go broke is cus expenses and needs are much more than the monthly income. Every male corper serving especially in the north can understand this.
I don't understand and I am serving in the north
Re: Top 3 Reasons People Go Broke Before Month End - How To Avoid It by deebrownneymar: 6:52pm On May 15, 2018
Loverboy you've come with another fake account to sell cheap books
Re: Top 3 Reasons People Go Broke Before Month End - How To Avoid It by jarrot(m): 7:00pm On May 15, 2018
amanze2020:
4th reason:
Airtime recharge from your bank/road side, just to make unprofitable cum non-value adding calls.
HOW TO AVOID IT:
APART FROM BUSINESS RELATED CALLS, TELL THE PERSON YOU USUALLY ENGAGE IN CALL CONVERSATION TO SWITCH OVER TO SKYPE, WHATSAPP, FACEBOOK CALLS VIS DATA SUBSCRIPTION.

5th reason:
As a bachelor with the intention to get married someday, yet spending your hard earn money on ladies for sex.
HOW TO AVOID IT:
(1.) EXPAND YOUR THINKING CAPABILITY TO SEE LADIES AS YOUR FELLOW MAN, HENCE WARD OFF SEXUAL URGE WHENEVER YOU SEE THEM.
(2.) EXPAND YOUR MIND TO SEE THAT WHICH IS UNDER THEIR TWO LEGS AS NOTHING BUT SHIT THAT WILL NOT ADD 50,000 TO YOUR POCKET.

As a married man with family responsibilities, you engage in adultery with money minded-women, which consequently dries your pocket as well as inconveniences your wife & children financially.
HOW TO AVOID IT:
(1.) ONCE YOU GET YOUR SALARY, BE BOLD TO HAND IT OVER TO YOUR WIFE, THEN BE INSTRUCTING YOUR WIFE ON THE PROJECTS (FAMILY FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES) TO SOLVE WITH THE MONEY.

(2.) BUY SEXY CLOTHES FOR YOUR WIFE AND INSTRUCT HER TO BE WEARING IT EVERYWHERE IN THE HOUSE.
(3.) WHENEVER YOU ARE TEMPTED TO APPROACH LADIES OUTSIDE, QUICKLY VISUALIZE YOUR WIFE'S unclothedness AND APPRECIATE THE STUFF IN YOUR WIFE, HENCE WARD OFF LADIES TRAP.

Oga Number 1 reason for married men is risky!
what if your wife has a young guy (Sugar boy) collecting the money from her, she use it to solve her family's needs , lend it to a friend or even sow a seed with it in church under the guise of God loves a cheerful giver/ give it shall be given to you good measure press down shaken together and running over grin[

2 Likes

Re: Top 3 Reasons People Go Broke Before Month End - How To Avoid It by Shobizz(m): 7:04pm On May 15, 2018
tayo60:
How much I dey collect wey I wan save from? God help me cry

No matter how small it maybe just, go to ur bank open fixed account. I think that will help.
Re: Top 3 Reasons People Go Broke Before Month End - How To Avoid It by Cisco2(m): 7:04pm On May 15, 2018
tayo60:
How much I dey collect wey I wan save from? God help me cry
Come and work for me.. wink
Re: Top 3 Reasons People Go Broke Before Month End - How To Avoid It by Impregnable101: 7:07pm On May 15, 2018
ednut1:
When u use ur salary ontop 2 odds but doomed west brom decided to score at old trafford
grin angry grin grin grin angry
Re: Top 3 Reasons People Go Broke Before Month End - How To Avoid It by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:13pm On May 15, 2018
Personally, I have a problem being disciplined enough to forego my wants. As long as the money is there, even if it would bore a hole in my pocket, I always find myself attending to my wants.

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Reasons People Go Broke Before Month End - How To Avoid It by Pentools(m): 7:19pm On May 15, 2018
Dpredictor:
Why do people who make a decent earning go broke? Why do people work so hard and yet come down to nothing just a few days after the months pay? Here are a few reasons and how to reverse this trend for yourself starting today.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-csSivgueWC8/Wvr3HBN9scI/AAAAAAAAALU/yEAzgNQ_F4c3Q_tVzfoa1vRWRXUX3ByTgCLcBGAs/s320/stop%2Bbeing%2Bbroke.jpg[/img]

1. Inability to Differentiate between Needs & Wants

Yes, you've got to live a good life but the ability to differentiate per time what is a need and want will keep you from carrying an empty pocket and ending in desperation and debt. Needs are those things you cannot do without. For instance because the nature of my work, I cannot do without power and have to spend money on generating power when there is an outage. That is a need.

Wants are those things you'd love to have but do not make any significant difference in your life. For instance, if you have 2 pairs of shoes, getting an extra pair because you have a weekend ball is a want.

Surprisingly, a lot of people focus on their wants and look for means to satisfy the desire for these wants and end up overspending every single month. The result is a dry pocket. Differentiate between your needs and your wants and work hard not to satisfy your needs unless you genuinely have extra left to cater for it.

2. Depending on one source of Income

Creating a passive income is one of the ways to avoid going broke. But many people prefer spending money on several things that won’t put money into their pockets.

I know a business you can start with just 2k, but you need to learn the tactics to make money from it. But people would rather invest in things like partying and buying shoes and all.

One of the reasons why we invest is to prevent a dry pocket. The problem, however, is trying to invest in the overview of a quick turnover. Work at investing a certain percentage of your income every month on a long-term asset or a long-term investment programme that can work for your over time. For instance, investing in real estate every month, little by little is one great investment idea I love personally.

3. Ignoring Savings

It is very difficult to pull money together and takes a great deal of discipline to achieve. It is however very easy to blow it all off in just one moment of spending "madness"

First, work at your savings. Cut your expenses starting from now to allow you save at least 10% of your income every month. Just put it aside and forget it. If you save 10,000 Naira per month, you will have 120,000 Naira in a year, which is better than having nothing. The good news about having a careful savings culture is that after just 6months of doing it, you will begin to feel more confident, have more peace and less anxiety about tomorrow and you will know you have something to fall back on.

Another great advantage is that each time you save some more, you will watch your account grow a little more and this gets you ready for bigger opportunities. For instance, you can decide to buy a house after 5years, become a landlord, earn rent from your property while you still continue to work, save and make more money from property rentals.

Practice these 3 steps on a continual basis and you will gradually discover that you will stop getting broke, live a happier, less stressful life and in time move from a dry pocket to a fat bank account. If you need a passive idea that pays, you can check out this business idea that pays me.

See Source for More

How about those that don't do salaries and don't have to wait till month end to get paid

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Reasons People Go Broke Before Month End - How To Avoid It by Dpredictor(m): 7:22pm On May 15, 2018
Pentools:

How about those that don't do salaries and don't have to wait till month end to get paid

Wonderful!

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Reasons People Go Broke Before Month End - How To Avoid It by Dpredictor(m): 7:23pm On May 15, 2018
Mariinee:
How can I get the book?
You aren't the original author though, are you?

I wrote it out of my 5 yrs experience selling and marketing on the internet.

Anything you can't find there, you can't see it anywhere on the internet again.

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Reasons People Go Broke Before Month End - How To Avoid It by MsFaith: 7:44pm On May 15, 2018
morningstar55:
People like me that earn 20k nkor...how do we save?
Oga, I bet you can save 2k from that 20k every month.

You just have to discipline yourself and learn to save first before spending.
Re: Top 3 Reasons People Go Broke Before Month End - How To Avoid It by Sike(m): 7:56pm On May 15, 2018
KehnnyCares:
Nice write-up. I was a victim of flamboyant lifestyle in 2010-2015, until Buhariconomics teach me how to handle my financial income and live according to my income, gain and level. Today I'm grateful the man policy push me to be a better person.
Sai Baba

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Reasons People Go Broke Before Month End - How To Avoid It by godswilld10(m): 8:12pm On May 15, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
Bet9ja virtual
my broda nor b small o

2 Likes

Re: Top 3 Reasons People Go Broke Before Month End - How To Avoid It by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 15, 2018
Dpredictor:

I wrote it out of my 5 yrs experience selling and marketing on the internet.

Anything you can't find there, you can't see it anywhere on the internet again.
I thought Import expert was the author.
Btw, how can I get it? 2K, right?
Re: Top 3 Reasons People Go Broke Before Month End - How To Avoid It by mufadem2012: 8:32pm On May 15, 2018
,,,9ice write up
Re: Top 3 Reasons People Go Broke Before Month End - How To Avoid It by Achadu76: 8:39pm On May 15, 2018
ednut1:
When u use ur salary ontop 2 odds but doomed west brom decided to score at old trafford

Hahahahahaha
Re: Top 3 Reasons People Go Broke Before Month End - How To Avoid It by justmi1: 9:48pm On May 15, 2018
Meetleader:
start touching your salary a week to d next pay day..

This works..
so what will you be touching for the first 3 weeks? People's lives

2 Likes

Re: Top 3 Reasons People Go Broke Before Month End - How To Avoid It by SokizzRaven(m): 10:00pm On May 15, 2018
Mariinee:
How can I get the book?
You aren't the original author though, are you?
I believe it's only fair you know that no sane person will give an answer to this questions, especially the second one
Re: Top 3 Reasons People Go Broke Before Month End - How To Avoid It by sprints1: 11:26pm On May 15, 2018
Dpredictor:
Why do people who make a decent earning go broke? Why do people work so hard and yet come down to nothing just a few days after the months pay? Here are a few reasons and how to reverse this trend for yourself starting today.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-csSivgueWC8/Wvr3HBN9scI/AAAAAAAAALU/yEAzgNQ_F4c3Q_tVzfoa1vRWRXUX3ByTgCLcBGAs/s320/stop%2Bbeing%2Bbroke.jpg[/img]

1. Inability to Differentiate between Needs & Wants

Yes, you've got to live a good life but the ability to differentiate per time what is a need and want will keep you from carrying an empty pocket and ending in desperation and debt. Needs are those things you cannot do without. For instance because the nature of my work, I cannot do without power and have to spend money on generating power when there is an outage. That is a need.

Wants are those things you'd love to have but do not make any significant difference in your life. For instance, if you have 2 pairs of shoes, getting an extra pair because you have a weekend ball is a want.

Surprisingly, a lot of people focus on their wants and look for means to satisfy the desire for these wants and end up overspending every single month. The result is a dry pocket. Differentiate between your needs and your wants and work hard not to satisfy your needs unless you genuinely have extra left to cater for it.

2. Depending on one source of Income

Creating a passive income is one of the ways to avoid going broke. But many people prefer spending money on several things that won’t put money into their pockets.

I know a business you can start with just 2k, but you need to learn the tactics to make money from it. But people would rather invest in things like partying and buying shoes and all.

One of the reasons why we invest is to prevent a dry pocket. The problem, however, is trying to invest in the overview of a quick turnover. Work at investing a certain percentage of your income every month on a long-term asset or a long-term investment programme that can work for your over time. For instance, investing in real estate every month, little by little is one great investment idea I love personally.

3. Ignoring Savings

It is very difficult to pull money together and takes a great deal of discipline to achieve. It is however very easy to blow it all off in just one moment of spending "madness"

First, work at your savings. Cut your expenses starting from now to allow you save at least 10% of your income every month. Just put it aside and forget it. If you save 10,000 Naira per month, you will have 120,000 Naira in a year, which is better than having nothing. The good news about having a careful savings culture is that after just 6months of doing it, you will begin to feel more confident, have more peace and less anxiety about tomorrow and you will know you have something to fall back on.

Another great advantage is that each time you save some more, you will watch your account grow a little more and this gets you ready for bigger opportunities. For instance, you can decide to buy a house after 5years, become a landlord, earn rent from your property while you still continue to work, save and make more money from property rentals.

Practice these 3 steps on a continual basis and you will gradually discover that you will stop getting broke, live a happier, less stressful life and in time move from a dry pocket to a fat bank account. If you need a passive idea that pays, you can check out this business idea that pays me.

See Source for More
a family man with 3 kids can never get savings
Re: Top 3 Reasons People Go Broke Before Month End - How To Avoid It by sprints1: 11:29pm On May 15, 2018
dasparrow:
I don't go broke before month's end because I don't spend anyhow and don't live in a country where employers owe you salary.
employers owing salary is most painful thing in this life better to be unemployed than one useless employer be owing u 3 months salary and be paying one month and again owe u 3 months

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Reasons People Go Broke Before Month End - How To Avoid It by Emeka71(m): 2:52am On May 16, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
Bet9ja virtual
I get good money from bet9ja virtual league.
Re: Top 3 Reasons People Go Broke Before Month End - How To Avoid It by OShepherd: 3:56am On May 16, 2018
amanze2020:
4th reason:
Airtime recharge from your bank/road side, just to make unprofitable cum non-value adding calls.
HOW TO AVOID IT:
APART FROM BUSINESS RELATED CALLS, TELL THE PERSON YOU USUALLY ENGAGE IN CALL CONVERSATION TO SWITCH OVER TO SKYPE, WHATSAPP, FACEBOOK CALLS VIS DATA SUBSCRIPTION.

5th reason:
As a bachelor with the intention to get married someday, yet spending your hard earn money on ladies for sex.
HOW TO AVOID IT:
(1.) EXPAND YOUR THINKING CAPABILITY TO SEE LADIES AS YOUR FELLOW MAN, HENCE WARD OFF SEXUAL URGE WHENEVER YOU SEE THEM.
(2.) EXPAND YOUR MIND TO SEE THAT WHICH IS UNDER THEIR TWO LEGS AS NOTHING BUT SHIT THAT WILL NOT ADD 50,000 TO YOUR POCKET.

As a married man with family responsibilities, you engage in adultery with money minded-women, which consequently dries your pocket as well as inconveniences your wife & children financially.
HOW TO AVOID IT:
(1.) ONCE YOU GET YOUR SALARY, BE BOLD TO HAND IT OVER TO YOUR WIFE, THEN BE INSTRUCTING YOUR WIFE ON THE PROJECTS (FAMILY FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES) TO SOLVE WITH THE MONEY.
(2.) BUY SEXY CLOTHES FOR YOUR WIFE AND INSTRUCT HER TO BE WEARING IT EVERYWHERE IN THE HOUSE.
(3.) WHENEVER YOU ARE TEMPTED TO APPROACH LADIES OUTSIDE, QUICKLY VISUALIZE YOUR WIFE'S unclothedness AND APPRECIATE THE STUFF IN YOUR WIFE, HENCE WARD OFF LADIES TRAP.
U try sha
Re: Top 3 Reasons People Go Broke Before Month End - How To Avoid It by Meetleader: 9:21am On May 16, 2018
justmi1:
so what will you be touching for the first 3 weeks? People's lives

2 months ago salary
Re: Top 3 Reasons People Go Broke Before Month End - How To Avoid It by Thistles: 9:37am On May 16, 2018
Some people do not even have jobs. Visit our website https://www.curzonandjones.com/ for more on hospitality staffing, or send your CV to fola@curzonandjones.com
Re: Top 3 Reasons People Go Broke Before Month End - How To Avoid It by Granite1(m): 10:08am On May 16, 2018
hehehehehe
Re: Top 3 Reasons People Go Broke Before Month End - How To Avoid It by Barzinime(m): 10:59am On May 16, 2018
You are wise my Friend!
KehnnyCares:
Nice write-up. I was a victim of flamboyant lifestyle in 2010-2015, until Buhariconomics taught me how to handle my financial income and live according to my income, gain and level. Today I'm grateful, because the man policy push me to be a better person.

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Reasons People Go Broke Before Month End - How To Avoid It by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 16, 2018
MsFaith:

Oga, I bet you can save 2k from that 20k every month.

You just have to discipline yourself and learn to save first before spending.
easier said...
Re: Top 3 Reasons People Go Broke Before Month End - How To Avoid It by MsFaith: 8:01pm On May 16, 2018
morningstar55:
easier said...
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. / Dolapo Badmus Celebrates 40th Birthday With Cute Photos / Bankers Whats The Way Forward??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.