Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

What Do You know About Gambling Law In Nigeria Share Your Taught - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / What Do You know About Gambling Law In Nigeria Share Your Taught (2855 Views)

Share Your Indomie Experience And Win! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You know About Gambling Law In Nigeria Share Your Taught by deliceshop(m): 12:45am On May 24, 2010
HELLO
NAIRA LANDERS ANYONE OUT THER THAT KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT GAMBLING LAW IN NIGERIA?
Re: What Do You know About Gambling Law In Nigeria Share Your Taught by makajibbz(m): 1:57am On May 24, 2010
if u lose u must drop ur cash, if u win, chop all their money
and most importantly, don gamble with me or u'll go home naked!!!
wink
Re: What Do You know About Gambling Law In Nigeria Share Your Taught by deliceshop(m): 2:28am On May 24, 2010
hello

Mister its the goverment law i need to know about not the site law and watch out
what game do you play

Its a serious Question and you do not need to bot me cause i need answers from people who knows
Re: What Do You know About Gambling Law In Nigeria Share Your Taught by makajibbz(m): 2:38am On May 24, 2010
deliceshop:

hello

Mister its the goverment law i need to know about not the site law and watch out
what game do you play

Its a serious Question and you do not need to bot me cause i need answers from people who knows
oh,i am soory,
i believe Nigeria's gambling law is similar to that of most deveoped nations,
i sure will research and assist you on your quest!
Re: What Do You know About Gambling Law In Nigeria Share Your Taught by makajibbz(m): 2:43am On May 24, 2010
i've tryed to check, but nformation about such laws are undisclosely banned,
wish u gudluck on that,
Re: What Do You know About Gambling Law In Nigeria Share Your Taught by deliceshop(m): 2:50am On May 24, 2010
CAN YOU LEAVE MY POST ON THE SECTION IT WAS BEFORE YOU BOT ME OUT SO MORE PPL CAN SEE AND HELP ME OUT

CHEERS
Re: What Do You know About Gambling Law In Nigeria Share Your Taught by makajibbz(m): 2:56am On May 24, 2010
oh, itz ur post?
u should put a stamp or sumtin on it
plus itz a free world men, am go'n leave and ur gambling dreams alone
piss out
wink
Re: What Do You know About Gambling Law In Nigeria Share Your Taught by bigybigy(m): 1:35pm On Aug 02, 2013
A person engages in gambling if he stakes or risks something of value upon the outcome of a contest of chance or a future contingent event not under his control or influence, upon an agreement or understanding that he or someoneelse will receive something of value in the eventof a certain outcome. Gambling does not include bona fide business transactions valid under the law of contracts, such as the purchase or sale at a future date of securities or commodities, contracts of indemnity or guaranty and life, health or accident insurance.

(1) (Reply)

Closed / Top Notch Writing Services !!! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.