Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? (5441 Views)

If U Are Earning 160k As Salary, Pls Don't Marry / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 15, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
what is this one saying. since when did earning less than 65k become a standard for measurement of couples that will suffer. people earn 65k and still stay in face me i face you apartments. your analysis is complete balderdash and baby ish.

A little advice "never try too hard to sound sensible"

lol... how can you compare people earning 35k with people earning 65k?

I was trying to say that people who earn more than 65k live a better life than people earning less than 65k.

Reason in a matured way before rushing to quote people just for "likes".
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by Peachess(f): 9:32pm On May 15, 2018
No I can't o.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 15, 2018
Kimcutie:
35k ? shocked shocked shocked When am eating stuffs worth 10k a day shocked shocked This world sef

and you were complaining about that nairaland party stuff the other day even though the fee is 5k?

Young man I hope you're not trying to impress any faceless female here.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by Kimcutie: 9:38pm On May 15, 2018
Elder001:

and you were complaining about that nairaland party stuff the other day even though the fee is 5k?

Young man I hope you're not trying to impress any faceless female here.
I wasn't complaining, I grew in a family that even if something is 10 naira, we will still price it. Lol... I'm not impressing anyone, they all impress me.

I know you though, don't young man me here.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by Deltayankeeboi: 9:39pm On May 15, 2018
Elder001:

You're still a young man.. you won't understand

only married people can relate..
lol some guys for nairaland sha. married people can relate to what? your fallacy and unrealistic analysis? lol you are funny. people earn 65k and still live in face me i face you apartments. so you mean 65k salary + 200k savings then you are above suffering.

maybe we are living in a different nigeria altogether. you deserve some accolades for your "professional analysis"
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 15, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
lol some guys for nairaland sha. married people can relate to what? your fallacy and unrealistic analysis? lol you are funny. people earn 65k and still live in face me i face you apartments. so you mean 65k salary + 200k savings then you are above suffering.

maybe we are living in a different nigeria altogether. you deserve some accolades for your "professional analysis"

PEACE!
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by Deltayankeeboi: 9:47pm On May 15, 2018
Elder001:

lol... how can you compare people earning 35k with people earning 65k?

I was trying to say that people who earn more than 65k live a better life than people earning less than 65k.

Reason in a matured way before rushing to quote people just for "likes".
matured man. na you sabi. if to say i know say you be one of those people for nairaland wey if you disagree with their opinion then e mean say you no mature or you no be intellect. i for no bother quote you. hold your side make meself hold my side. na nairaland be this no be real life matters so me i no bother
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 15, 2018
Peachess:
No I can't o.

Good..

but you have to earn more than 50k yourself.

That way you and your king can give your children the sweet life they want .
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 15, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
matured man. na you sabi. if to say i know say you be one of those people for nairaland wey if you disagree with their opinion then e mean say you no mature or you no be intellect. i for no bother quote you. hold your side make meself hold my side. na nairaland be this no be real life matters so me i no bother

never thought my words are going to provoke you.

#No hard feelings.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 15, 2018
Kimcutie:
I wasn't complaining, I grew in a family that even if something is 10 naira, we will still price it. Lol... I'm not impressing anyone, they all impress me.

I know you though, don't young man me here.

Lool...... young man.

what salary range can you marry from?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by Rigel95(m): 9:52pm On May 15, 2018
Elder001:

Marriage :

Savings needed :
Man 350/400k Woman 200/250k

Monthly earning mustn't be lower than 65k for both spouses.

Provision: 60/40. .70/30

House chores : 80/20. ...70/30

Only married men can relate.

#Words of an elder
well it depends on individual taste. I mean it is practically impossible to save anything tangible while being the breadwinner of a family on anything less than 100k in the present Nigerian economy as it is. It is even unreasonable to earn just to be able to pay the bills only.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 15, 2018
Rigel95:

well it depends on individual taste. I mean it is practically impossible to save anything tangible while being the breadwinner of a family on anything less than 100k in the present Nigerian economy as it is. It is even unreasonable to earn just to be able to pay the bills only.

that's why you need to marry a woman who can co-provide so that the burden won't be too much for you.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by Kimcutie: 10:01pm On May 15, 2018
Elder001:

Lool...... young man.

what salary range can you marry from?
I expect the person I will call my wife to earn more than 200k monthly, while I earn 1m+ monthly. Well am building the foundation for that, I hope she's also building hers.

Call me young boy, not yet time for young man.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by WEALTHOLA: 10:06pm On May 15, 2018
Many dudes earning below this amount are getting married. And they are marring pretty ladies.
This question is irre.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by omoeko001(m): 10:07pm On May 15, 2018
Elder001:

They'll marry guys earning 5k when Shiloh comes..

Shiloh is a respecter of no female.

really
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by omoeko001(m): 10:08pm On May 15, 2018
WEALTHOLA:
Many dudes earning below this amount are getting married. And they are marring pretty ladies.
This question is irre.

Na der parent go dy feed dem
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by Peachess(f): 10:09pm On May 15, 2018
Elder001:

Good..
but you have to earn more than 50k yourself.
That way you and your king can give your children the sweet life they want .

Sure na, I'll have to start working before getting married

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 15, 2018
omoeko001:

Na der parent go dy feed dem

How do gate men and other security officials get married?

There are people earning less than 15k monthly that are married...
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 15, 2018
Kimcutie:
I expect the person I will call my wife to earn more than 200k monthly, while I earn 1m+ monthly. Well am building the foundation for that, I hope she's also building hers.

Call me young boy, not yet time for young man.

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by amakadihot87(f): 10:24pm On May 15, 2018
I make enough molla for maself..............

YES i can

on one CONDITION

BIG and FUNCTIONAL DICKY

i repeat

HUGE AND LIVELY
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by Rigel95(m): 10:25pm On May 15, 2018
Elder001:

that's why you need to marry a woman who can co-provide so that the burden won't be too much for you.
yeah to that I agree

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by drewxx88(m): 10:29pm On May 15, 2018
jessca048:
I can't
>: lols why
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by Kimcutie: 10:32pm On May 15, 2018
Elder001 You are giving me a quote from Hitler, knowing fully well he didn't make his dream a reality.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by omoeko001(m): 10:37pm On May 15, 2018
Elder001:

How do gate men and other security officials get married?

There are people earning less than 15k monthly that are married...

food for thought
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by omoeko001(m): 10:38pm On May 15, 2018
amakadihot87:
I make enough molla for maself..............

YES i can

on one CONDITION

BIG and FUNCTIONAL DICKY

i repeat

HUGE AND LIVELY

so you love sex that much
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by Cutehector(m): 10:43pm On May 15, 2018
Mchew... Wait until you get 1million naira salary.. Foolish human beings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 15, 2018
omoeko001:

really

Shiloh is a respecter of no female.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by amakadihot87(f): 10:49pm On May 15, 2018
omoeko001:

so you love sex that much

yes na

i will choose it over food
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 15, 2018
Cutehector:
Mchew... Wait until you get 1million naira salary.. Foolish human beings
Kids na.. what do you expect
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by omoeko001(m): 10:59pm On May 15, 2018
amakadihot87:

yes na

i will choose it over food

I guess you are over exaggerating, you are the First Lady I will be hearing this from
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by amakadihot87(f): 11:28pm On May 15, 2018
omoeko001:

I guess you are over exaggerating, you are the First Lady I will be hearing this from

really?

i no dey play with sex o

if you no get am .....you just scram
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? by omoeko001(m): 11:32pm On May 15, 2018
amakadihot87:

really?

i no dey play with sex o

if you no get am .....you just scram

send me a pm to know if you are serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Get Sugar Mummy Phone Numbers Quickly / Every Female On Earth Cheats / Man Planned Surprised Party Of Girlfriend But Got Her Cheating At The Same Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.