Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,212 members, 7,807,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

A Man Should Also Keep His Body - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Should Also Keep His Body (816 Views)

10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break / 'No Man Should Engage Me With N20k Ring, Else I Will Use It To Stoned You'-lady / No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Should Also Keep His Body by Obodo999(m): 6:20pm On May 15, 2018
I told my last four girlfriends that I am keeping my d.ick for my future wife to enjoy. But they won't speak to me afterwards. I think women should also respect a man who decide to keep his body.

4 Likes

Re: A Man Should Also Keep His Body by DanielOc: 6:21pm On May 15, 2018
Re: A Man Should Also Keep His Body by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:31pm On May 15, 2018
WHy should a man keep his body undecided
Re: A Man Should Also Keep His Body by Obodo999(m): 6:43pm On May 15, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
WHy should a man keep his body undecided

I know you are seeking knowledge and I will let someone more clever than me answer that.

1 Like

Re: A Man Should Also Keep His Body by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:51pm On May 15, 2018
Obodo999:

I know you are seeking knowledge and I will let someone more clever than me answer that.

ok.....but why aint you clever enough to answer me yourself undecided
Re: A Man Should Also Keep His Body by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:51pm On May 15, 2018
a man must keep his money for his wife. while a woman keeps her body for her man.

1 Like

Re: A Man Should Also Keep His Body by Moboj: 11:30pm On May 15, 2018
Clap for yourself Op,they won't talk cause they don't like the truth
Re: A Man Should Also Keep His Body by coolscott(m): 12:42am On May 16, 2018
Obodo999:
I told my last four girlfriends that I am keeping my d.ick for my future wife to enjoy. But they won't speak to me afterwards. I think women should also respect a man who decide to keep his body.
I concur.
The Nigerian female... primal hypocrite

As someone who believes in celibacy before marriage, I respect the girls that say they like sex and they think it is okay before marriage (even if I disagree with them).

I respect the ones that say they know it is the right thing to keep oneself for his or her partner but they can't help it. It is too difficult for them to make the decision to stay celibate.

But I totally detest the ones that will say "me too" just to look good and impress you and in their minds they say "foolish boy" or "foolish man" and go help themselves with whomever as they try to ensure they get married to you.

1 Like

Re: A Man Should Also Keep His Body by ibrutex(m): 2:56am On May 16, 2018
Obodo999:
I think women should also respect a man who decide to keep his body.

In which BOOK OF MOSES DID YOU SEE THAT?
Re: A Man Should Also Keep His Body by Obodo999(m): 7:23am On May 16, 2018
Thanks for this:

coolscott:

I concur.
The Nigerian female... primal hypocrite

As someone who believes in celibacy before marriage, I respect the girls that say they like sex and they think it is okay before marriage (even if I disagree with them).

I respect the ones that say they know it is the right thing to keep oneself for his or her partner but they can't help it. It is too difficult for them to make the decision to stay celibate.

But I totally detest the ones that will say "me too" just to look good and impress you and in their minds they say "foolish boy" or "foolish man" and go help themselves with whomever as they try to ensure they get married to you.
Re: A Man Should Also Keep His Body by MystiqueReine(f): 8:36am On May 16, 2018
What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
celibacy or virginity shouldn't be gender restricted in my opinion
Re: A Man Should Also Keep His Body by Obodo999(m): 7:14am On Jun 18, 2018
MystiqueReine:
What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

celibacy or virginity shouldn't be gender restricted in my opinion

Nice one and GOD bless. I will now follow your posts.

(1) (Reply)

Making Love In My Dream / Love My Husband —​ But I Don’t Want To Have Sex With Him / Ladies You Will Love Your Breasts Inside This Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.