Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,042 members, 7,807,129 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening (39115 Views)

Obasanjo’s Presence At Wike-obi’s London Talks Rattles Tinubu’s Camp / #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) / Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by CharleyBright(m): 10:36pm On May 15, 2018
Trump has made very incisely clear that any country that benefits from the US goodwill must not oppose US policies or align with countries that opposes them. Buhari govt cannot go cap in hand begging America for aids and partnership and then align itself with Palestine.
Nigeria has to know where her bread is buttered.
You either stand with America if you are benefitting from their Annual Aids and Grants, Or you align with Palestine if you benefit anything from them.

What does Nigeria benefit from Palestine set??
Terrorism??

Let's see where this govt will align to... USA or Palestine?

.. Sighs and Walking away with hands in my pocket.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by SUNNEW: 10:39pm On May 15, 2018
hmmmm!
Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by 1shortblackboy: 10:39pm On May 15, 2018
i was even surprised to see nigeria among the attendees

1 Like

Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by blowjob: 10:39pm On May 15, 2018
LIKE WHO GIVE AUF F...CK... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by Westlander(m): 10:44pm On May 15, 2018
hmmm the mata taya me

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by fucktoto: 10:44pm On May 15, 2018
smelly, islamic head-slammers with 3-quarter trousers. who wants them in a holy city as israel?

9 Likes

Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 15, 2018
When Israel or US talks about countries that were present or not, Nigeria won't even be mentioned.
Is Nigeria in the world map sef? undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by marttol: 10:50pm On May 15, 2018
CaptJeffry:
When Israel or US talks about countries that were present or not, Nigeria won't even be mentioned.
Is Nigeria in the world map sef? undecided
abi o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by BenLinus: 10:54pm On May 15, 2018
Palestinian David using stone to kill Israeli soldiers grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ; grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by Ddy(m): 10:56pm On May 15, 2018
northvietnam:
Over buhari's dead body to recognise Jerusalem as Capital of isreal, nevet

who cares.His opinion never counts so take a chill pill and chill

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by omojeesu(m): 10:57pm On May 15, 2018
70 AD: The Romans destroyed Jerusalem and the Temple. Thousands of Jew were slaughtered, scattered and enslaved. Israel was renamed Palestine.

1939 -1945 AD: Hitler slaughtered 6 million Jews.

1948 AD: The Jews returned to their land but no Jerusalem, no Temple.

1967AD: The Jews recaptured Jerusalem and secured the Temple site.

2017 AD: The US recognized Jerusalem as Israel's capital.

2018 AD: The US moved her embassy to Jerusalem.

The next major scenario according to the Bible is the start of Daniel's 70th week as Israel signs a treaty for peace in the Middle East brokered by the antichrist.

May my country Nigeria not be against Israel and attract the wrath of the God of Israel. Amen.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 15, 2018
I almost left this story untouched before leaving work this night o..
tongue tongue

Not knowing it would be copied from the site to make front-page here.
Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by olusledge: 11:00pm On May 15, 2018
laurel03:
Jerusalem is now Capital of Isreal.. Nigerian xtains support Jerusalem

Up Trump
Jesus is Lord
God win..
Oya likes for Jerusalem
lol ignorance written over this post.
isrealis are not Christians

6 Likes

Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by CarlosTheJackal: 11:00pm On May 15, 2018
dmexy33:
Jared Kushner.

You guys must understand that the Mossad is the most effective intelligence agency in the world.

"By way of deception we shall do war"

Jared Kushner.
I have a book with that title from a former mossad agent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by OneKinGuy(m): 11:01pm On May 15, 2018
ok
Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by Sirjamo: 11:04pm On May 15, 2018
zlantanfan:
All i see are just failed nations trying to seek relevance, Israel had never had allies with Nigeria, or south Africa.

The position of the strongest nation in the world is clear for all to see and no blood sucking terrorist doing ethnic cleaning in his own backyard matters.

Arab and Islam has killed billions and yet no one cares but alas Israel shouldn't protect itself.

Anyone that want to wet this place with tears and terrorist sympathy should first condemn the civil right violation happening here on nairaland where a select group forces people to swear to s terrorist god before expressing their free opinions
I wish Trump was alive 2000 years ago, maybe he would have been able to save your personal lord and Savior from being nailed to a wooden cross along with two other criminals by an unknown soldier.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by laurel03(m): 11:11pm On May 15, 2018
olusledge:

lol ignorance written over this post.
isrealis are not Christians
they are Muslim professor.... Judaism and Christianity diff is just the old & new testament and moreover where xtains visit for pilgrims

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by potterdon: 11:11pm On May 15, 2018
Sirjamo:
I wish Trump was alive 2000 years ago, maybe he would have been able to save your personal lord and Savior from being nailed to a wooden cross along with two other criminals by an unknown soldier.
grin grin grin e pain am very well the Islamic head slammer will soon use his head to dig well grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by LZAA: 11:14pm On May 15, 2018
afroniger:

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/presidency-denies-nigerias-presence-at-us-jerusalem-embassy-opening/
isn't niggger area supposed to be a secular country?
these headslammers are at it again ooo grin
forza jerusalem and 51 % owners of no man's land grin grin
cc immhotep onyeoga shalomc iceberg3 pointzerom

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by Bloggz74(m): 11:16pm On May 15, 2018
Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by aalangel(f): 11:16pm On May 15, 2018
Mumu Nigeria... And what if they attended, what's wrong with that?

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by philGeo(m): 11:18pm On May 15, 2018
Saviour22:
cheesy thank God no better countries even attend self
Nigeria and South Africa nah better countries? Israel don't need any hopeless country to do the right thing and many countries will not support them openly but secretly.

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by SalamRushdie: 11:20pm On May 15, 2018
Buhari is too deceptive ..there is no way the Nigerian Ambassador will be there without express authority from above..the Buhari govt clearly wants to kill two birds with one stone by pleasing Trump and Nigerian Muslims

11 Likes

Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by morisnewrain(m): 11:23pm On May 15, 2018
laurel03:
Jerusalem is now Capital of Isreal.. Nigerian xtains support Jerusalem

Up Trump
Jesus is Lord
God win..
Oya likes for Jerusalem
Is Jerusalem a christain nation? Why do we like affiliation of irrelevance. PMB trying to distance himself from a long religious tussle which may hinder our peace as a nation of multi-religion and a volatile nation where bokoharam killing, kidnapping and bombing every week. What I see in the statement of this denial is to safe Nigeria from another fresh killing or attack from another group supporting Palestine which may emanate from Israel attendance. Let's safe our head abeg

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by philGeo(m): 11:24pm On May 15, 2018
CharleyBright:

Trump has made very incisely clear that any country that benefits from the US goodwill must not oppose US policies or align with countries that opposes them. Buhari govt cannot go cap in hand begging America for aids and partnership and then align itself with Palestine.
Nigeria has to know where her bread is buttered.
You either stand with America if you are benefitting from their Annual Aids and Grants, Or you align with Palestine if you benefit anything from them.

What does Nigeria benefit from Palestine set??
Terrorism??

Let's see where this govt will align to... USA or Palestine?

.. Sighs and Walking away with hands in my pocket.
Training terrorists and given Bombs, i just mention some benefits.

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by laurel03(m): 11:27pm On May 15, 2018
morisnewrain:

Is Jerusalem a christain nation? Why do we like affiliation of irrelevance. PMB trying to distance himself from a long religious tussle which may hinder our peace as a nation of multi-religion and a volatile nation where bokoharam killing, kidnapping and bombing every week. What I see in the statement of this denial is to safe Nigeria from another fresh killing or attack from another group supporting Palestine which may emanate from Israel attendance. Let's safe our head abeg
where Christians visit for pilgrims? Search for crusades history on internet and know when European hv been struggle for Jerusalem.

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by Sirjamo: 11:34pm On May 15, 2018
potterdon:
grin grin grin e pain am very well the Islamic head slammer will soon use his head to dig well grin
I can't blame you, the scammer you called your pastor has offered your brains as miracle sacrifice to his native doctor.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by potterdon: 11:40pm On May 15, 2018
Sirjamo:
I can't blame you, the scammer you called your pastor has offered your brains as miracle sacrifice to his native doctor.
what off ur imam I known ur on ur way to Palestine to get shot by an Israeli sniper so u can get your own 72 virgins grin lousy terrorists

15 Likes

Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 15, 2018
APC and president Buhari are scared of being slap by the Holy Spirit in the Holy Land. When God says YES, no islamic terrorists can say no.

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by deebrain(m): 11:45pm On May 15, 2018
ideology:
Our problem is English.

The article never said that the listed countries were present but it stated countries that confirmed interest to be present.

And they mean different things

Who cares if Nigeria was present!

Abi na UN buhari de fear or just to show support to his fellow brethren.

The deed has been done, let world war 3 begin

Jesus is still Lord

THE 1.5MILLION NAIRA QUESTION HAS BEEN SPOTTED.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by olusledge: 11:55pm On May 15, 2018
laurel03:
they are Muslim professor.... Judaism and Christianity diff is just the old & new testament and moreover where xtains visit for pilgrims
somebody would correct you on this forum, and thats not going to be me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashola’s Trouble Deepens As Group Lists His Sins In Petition To Senate-Naij.com / “Gausiyya” Emerges In Markafi, Kaduna - El-Rufai / Why Buhari Hurriedly Sacked Onnoghen, CJN - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.