Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening (39117 Views)

Obasanjo’s Presence At Wike-obi’s London Talks Rattles Tinubu’s Camp / #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) / Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by zlantanfan: 6:45am On May 16, 2018
davidif:

Oh, and you forgot to mention that when the jews started moving back to Palestine an masse in the late 1800's that there were hundreds of thousands of Arabs already living in that area for thousands of years and that this people were ignored by the British and the rest of the non-Arab world when the nation of israel was carved out from the region of Palestine.

These people were not even given a country of theirs and were left in legal limbo and when they rose in revolution the Israelis kicked almost all of them out of israel including hundreds of thousands of civilians and this people were not allowed to return hence the reason for this protest and pretty much the major source of contention ever since (the right to return).

So next time you trash the Palestinians learn about them first. Find out why they are angry and the reason for their frustrations. Morale of the story: Always learn about the other side in every argument before taking a side because when Jerusalem and the whole of Palestine was under ottoman rule (before the British deposed them) jews and Arabs had lived mostly peacefully together side by side until the British ruined everything.
you have been listening to propaganda, Arab world have enough countries why don't they start spreading their lands from their countries to Gaza if Palestine need a country that bad

1 Like

Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by efighter: 6:50am On May 16, 2018
Paperwhite:
Buhari voted against a fellow Nigerian for a fulani Nigerien during the OAU sec.election during his stinct as military president.
Now as civilian dictator he has openly demostrated support for the creation of Western Sahara from Morocco.He also sent a delegation to participate in the Islamic league sports that was organized in .........?
The bigot & Islamic fanatic president of course will still want to league with his Palestinian brothers in solidarity
Well whether Buhari/Nigeria likes it or not,Jerusalem have been & will forever remains the capital of the nation of Isreal.If pained, pls slam your forehead again a transformer.

All these garbage for story wet no concern you. Wetin be my own business where capital of Israel dey? Wetin be my business say Israel and Palestine de kill themselves? Fulanis dey kill your brothers and sisters and taking your farmlands, you no fit talk, but you dey celebrate say Israel dey take Palestinian land. Lazy youth, go and find job.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by dealslip(f): 6:50am On May 16, 2018
davidif:

Oh, and you forgot to mention that when the jews started moving back to Palestine an masse in the late 1800's that there were hundreds of thousands of Arabs already living in that area for thousands of years and that this people were ignored by the British and the rest of the non-Arab world when the nation of israel was carved out from the region of Palestine.

These people were not even given a country of theirs and were left in legal limbo and when they rose in revolution the Israelis kicked almost all of them out of israel including hundreds of thousands of civilians and this people were not allowed to return hence the reason for this protest and pretty much the major source of contention ever since (the right to return).

So next time you trash the Palestinians learn about them first. Find out why they are angry and the reason for their frustrations. Morale of the story: Always learn about the other side in every argument before taking a side because when Jerusalem and the whole of Palestine was under ottoman rule (before the British deposed them) jews and Arabs had lived mostly peacefully together side by side until the British ruined everything.
What is your opinion on the people chased out by Herdsmen in Benue and their land occupied by Fulani herdsmen. When do you think they should go back home too. You seems to be very knowledgeable about the Palestinians dilemma but haven't compared it to the dilemma of the people in the exactly the same trauma back at home in Benue, Taraba etc

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by SBG04: 7:03am On May 16, 2018
Paperwhite:
Buhari voted against a fellow Nigerian for a fulani Nigerien during the OAU sec.election during his stinct as military president.
Now as civilian dictator he has openly demostrated support for the creation of Western Sahara from Morocco.He also sent a delegation to participate in the Islamic league sports that was organized in .........?
The bigot & Islamic fanatic president of course will still want to league with his Palestinian brothers in solidarity
Well whether Buhari/Nigeria likes it or not,Jerusalem have been & will forever remains the capital of the nation of Isreal.If pained, pls slam your forehead again a transformer.
Ode!!!
Everything you typed here is gibberish!
You and all the idiots that liked your post are just ignorant and foolish.
Nigeria has always been on the side of the Polisario front in the struggle for Western Sahara. Buhari has absolutely no say in who Nigeria does or does not support on the foreign scene. And FYI, the political or religious views of an incumbent president has never had any effect on foreign policy since the advent of democracy in 1999.
Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by Enice(m): 7:17am On May 16, 2018
afroniger:

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/presidency-denies-nigerias-presence-at-us-jerusalem-embassy-opening/
journalism in Nigeria has gone to the dogs. It is now junk. A source who did not want to be named made an official statement for the presidency! this is junk at its highest. Where is Garba Shehu, minister of foreign affairs, onochie, lai mohammed etc. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by lastmessenger: 7:23am On May 16, 2018
Sirjamo:
I wish Trump was alive 2000 years ago, maybe he would have been able to save your personal lord and Savior from being nailed to a wooden cross along with two other criminals by an unknown soldier.
yes our personal lord and savior was meant to be nailed on the cross but the most important thing is that he defied death and rose on the third day and now lives forever
But the other man who was poisoned by a Jewish woman couldn't help but die a painful slow death. Story even had it that he was epileptic. What a dirty sight to behold? Epilepsy.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by BafanaBafana: 7:26am On May 16, 2018
Oh thank God.
I don't understand why Nigeria would join shoulders with those ass licking countries to attend such. Only fourth world countries were there.
Even Americans are protesting the move.
Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by Nobody: 7:29am On May 16, 2018
Vessi:
who would even invite a Fulani terrorists sympathizer like you to Jerusalem?

Eh Gen. Buhari?

Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by Nobody: 7:30am On May 16, 2018
Paperwhite:
Shut up

Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:32am On May 16, 2018
Aremson14:
Sometimes i wonder why Nigeria refuse to improve but when i see messages like this i completely understand why we remain where we are
Afonja head slammer.
Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by Sirjamo: 7:41am On May 16, 2018
lastmessenger:
yes our personal lord and savior was meant to be nailed on the cross but the most important thing is that he defied death and rose on the third day and now lives forever
But the other man who was poisoned by a Jewish woman couldn't help but die a painful slow death. Story even had it that he was epileptic. What a dirty sight to behold? Epilepsy.
I have a Jesus too, but my Jesus is not your Jesus. Mine was human who eats, sleeps, used the toilet and can even be harmed just like the other man you refferd to.
Yours was a God, so I ask you: How can a ordinary mortal make a God cry blood and beg for his life? If he was meant to die for your so called sin, who died for the sins of billions of people that lived before him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by Sirjamo: 7:46am On May 16, 2018
fucktoto:

i wish these slinging palestinian rebels were alive 2000 years ago, maybe they could have rescued the paedophilic prafet mooohamid when he was being head-butted by an angry ram.
Don't get stupidly emotional, read the post I quoted and see if he didn't deserve my missiles.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by lastmessenger: 7:52am On May 16, 2018
Sirjamo:
I have a Jesus too, but my Jesus is not your Jesus. Mine was human who eats, sleeps, used the toilet and can even be harmed just like the other man you refferd to.
Yours was a God, so I ask you: How can a ordinary mortal make a God cry blood and beg for his life? If he was meant to die for your so called sin, who died for the sins of billions of people that lived before him?
get outta here. You dont have Jesus. You have an epileptic dead man in your life. My Jesus was a God who became a man so that he can die as a man and rise up to be the Redeemer of the whole world.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by boynigeria(m): 7:55am On May 16, 2018
davidif:

Goodness! The ignorance on this post and this thread is absolutely jarring. And I don't blame them most Nigerians don't even know anything about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. They have no idea how unbearable the Israeli govt make the lives of ordinary Gazans. Gaza is basically what people call an "open air prison." This people are basically blockaded in. The Israelis barely give them access to food, water, health amenities. This people basically have no future. And if you ask why don't they just move? Well guess What? The israelis dont let them leave so they are stuck their and have nowhere to go. The goal of israel is to break their will. Ordinary Gazans hardly have any jobs or good economic prospects so they are stuck there as long as Israel wants them to so instead of just opening your mouth and mouthing off why don't you keep your opinions to yourself. The Palestinians are protesting to be allowed to move back to the land that they were kicked out of when Israel was formed and just in case you didn't know hundreds of thousands of Arabs were expelled from Israel after the 1948 war of independence. Since then most of this people have lived in refugee camps and Israel won't let them back because it doesn't want to lose its Jewish majority.

Bakassi peninsula was returned back to Cameroon, you dont see Nigeria whinning about that.

How can Palestinians think its their home, i just dont understand, even before being declared part of Isreal in 1948, it was been between Isreal/Jordan rule.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by OFFICIAL336: 7:55am On May 16, 2018
Sirjamo:
I wish Trump was alive 2000 years ago, maybe he would have been able to save your personal lord and Savior from being nailed to a wooden cross along with two other criminals by an unknown soldier.
If Trump was alive 1400 yrs ago, he would watched as Mo die in the hand of a Jewish lady through poisoning.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by BruncleZuma: 8:01am On May 16, 2018
dumo1:

Sir no meme to buttress your point grin

Not today grin grin grin grin
Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by OFFICIAL336: 8:02am On May 16, 2018
davidif:

Those people were they living there 1500 BC? Were they there 70 AD? They should go back to Jordan.
Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by Nobody: 8:20am On May 16, 2018
While the kids makes joke out of this

The serious minded notices its one of the signs that nigeria is now recognized internationally as an Islamic country

Christians are doomed in nigeria

ONE NIGERIA GBAKWA OKU

HATE NNAMDI KANU AS MUCH AS U WANT THEY SHUT HIM UP BECAUSE HE exposed THEM AND WAS WILLING TO EXPOSE MORE

How he gets their deep secret its unknown to them

NIGERIA IS AN ISLAMIC COUNTRY

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by Bakrabas: 8:24am On May 16, 2018
IME1:
grin I knew it
I no say Nigeria no fit dey there
With Tanke Bubu as president no way

Confirm Ilorin

1 Like

Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by glad7: 8:24am On May 16, 2018
I'm baffled and keep wondering whether the federal government is afraid of the Palestinian state or an enemy of US? What is the big deal if the ambassador went to the US opening of its embassy in Jerusalem having recognized the city as capital of Israel?

1 Like

Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by InHim4Him(m): 8:32am On May 16, 2018
If the presidency is not in agreement, let them recall the Nigerian ambassador like some other countries did or better still, let them close the embassy in Washington.
Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by Melkcham: 8:37am On May 16, 2018
Nigerian government isn’t even need �‍♂️
Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by truthstands12: 8:50am On May 16, 2018
And yet he went to US forming a good man before Trump. Does he think Trump doesn't know he's a religious fanatic and the killings going on in Nigeria by herdsmen? Time will tell. I know Trump is smarter than this. 2019 will be very interesting. What out what US will do in Nigeria 2019 election. Get your PVC.
Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by IME1: 9:12am On May 16, 2018
Bakrabas:

Confirm Ilorin

Goodmorning my dear sir
Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by BrownRoofRep: 9:12am On May 16, 2018
Sirjamo:
I wish Trump was alive when your lord and Savior Mohammed raped a 9 years old girl.
He could have cut off his uncircumcised d!ck.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by BrownRoofRep: 9:13am On May 16, 2018
olusledge:

lol ignorance written over this post.
isrealis are not Christians
Christianity started from Jerusalem.
We Christians recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, do you have problem with that?

1 Like

Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by Promzyunique(m): 9:21am On May 16, 2018
AgentOfDarkness:
Let's do quiz

Who can tell me the capital of Israel?

A. ISLAMaBAD

B. Tehran

C. Jerusalem

D. Owerri
lolz JERUSALEM OF COURSE

1 Like

Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by Horus(m): 9:24am On May 16, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5u7ZZFQ2Q4

Lawmaker condemns Nigeria's role at U.S Embassy in Jerusalem
Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by Promzyunique(m): 9:24am On May 16, 2018
ezenwajosh:
While the kids makes joke out of this

The serious minded notices its one of the signs that nigeria is now recognized internationally as an Islamic country

Christians are doomed in nigeria

ONE NIGERIA GBAKWA OKU

HATE NNAMDI KANU AS MUCH AS U WANT THEY SHUT HIM UP BECAUSE HE exposed THEM AND WAS WILLING TO EXPOSE MORE

How he gets their deep secret its unknown to them

NIGERIA IS AN ISLAMIC COUNTRY
keep giving urself false hope ....NIGERIA BELONGS TO GOD ...NOT 2 ANY RELIGION
Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by Sirjamo: 9:30am On May 16, 2018
BrownRoofRep:

I wish Trump was alive when your lord and Savior Mohammed raped a 9 years old girl.
He could have cut off his uncircumcised d!ck.
Wrong! God is my lord and savior, not a human who cried and begged for his life.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by Sirjamo: 9:33am On May 16, 2018
OFFICIAL336:

If Trump was alive 1400 yrs ago, he would watched as Mo die in the hand of a Jewish lady through poisoning.
Yes, I agree. A human can die by any means, but a crying God! You've been completely fooled all your life.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening by drchuks1234(m): 10:12am On May 16, 2018
Let vote Like for israelis share for Palestinians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Terrorists Kill Maliya Ibrahim In Borno (Photos) / “Gausiyya” Emerges In Markafi, Kaduna - El-Rufai / Why Buhari Hurriedly Sacked Onnoghen, CJN - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.