Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,848 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:25 AM

7 Benefits Of The Senate's New Companies And Allied Matters Act - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Benefits Of The Senate's New Companies And Allied Matters Act (16332 Views)

Salient Innovations In The New Companies And Allied Matters Act, 2020 / 15 Business Friendly Provisions In The New Companies And Allied Matters Act 2020 / Senate New Bill On Company And Allied Matters Act (CAMA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Benefits Of The Senate's New Companies And Allied Matters Act by Rainmaker69(m): 11:10am On May 16, 2018
This is one of the problems with this country. Why the unnecessary publicity when the Bill has not been signed into law?
The bill did not originate from the Senate, it was pushed by the Corporate Affairs Commission with the support of organizations like the Nigerian Bar Association.
Now, with only 1 law, Senate wants to take glory that it does not have. Yeye dey smell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Benefits Of The Senate's New Companies And Allied Matters Act by defemidefemi(m): 11:18am On May 16, 2018
mufadem2012:
2. With CAMA, one person can now open and run a company. This will encourage one -man show and fraud
the main thing is fraud
Re: 7 Benefits Of The Senate's New Companies And Allied Matters Act by DonCandido(f): 11:19am On May 16, 2018
contigiency:
That is a good one. That act is been long overdue for repealing.

Irrelevant, paternalistic and un-altristic effort by a raucous and indolent Senate.

A regrettable waste of legislative time and tax payers fund.

When will the Senate see its way to amending the 40 year old Land Use Act?

How can I invest without access to land which an essential factor of production?

Will I operate my newly registered in the air?

We need an equitable access to and redistribution of land in Nigeria.

Nigerians are entitled to a new and efficient land holding tenure which guarantees access to cheap land for all Nigerian entrepreneurs.

The current Land Use Act has been used by the politicians to appropriate the land needed for the production process. These appropriated land are not being put to any productive use but are being kept for their children and grandchildren.

The Senate must justify their huge salaries and un-shackle the economy by amending the Land Use Act!
Re: 7 Benefits Of The Senate's New Companies And Allied Matters Act by Abbeyme: 12:33pm On May 16, 2018
Hemanwel:
culhso bro! CAMA is an Act; a Statute. It contains all the laws/regulations guiding the operational activities of companies/one man businesses in Nigeria.

CAC, on the other hand, is the government agency charged with the responsibility to register companies and businesses. You dig??

Yeah. I dig. In fact, I dug!
Re: 7 Benefits Of The Senate's New Companies And Allied Matters Act by Starke(m): 1:01pm On May 16, 2018
fernandoc:
I want to register my company asap. If you can help me indicate. Thanks
Hello fernandoc, I am a Lawyer in Lagos and I can help you register your Company. You can reach me via WhatsApp or call 0-7-0-6 9-5-8 6-4-9-5.
Re: 7 Benefits Of The Senate's New Companies And Allied Matters Act by buynaijagoods: 3:37pm On May 16, 2018
Good development from the Nigeria Senate.

Buy and sell made in Nigeria Goods and Products on https://buynaijagoods.com .
Re: 7 Benefits Of The Senate's New Companies And Allied Matters Act by Bernardinho4(m): 5:35pm On May 16, 2018
Welcome Development
Re: 7 Benefits Of The Senate's New Companies And Allied Matters Act by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:03pm On May 16, 2018
lilfreezy:
I hope this will end the monopolistic nature of the way we do business. I truly want competition, cos its the only one thing that drives innovation in a country. Not allowing a dangote to be producing everything in a country undecided
wetin concine cama with monopoly
what stop you from competing
who allowed dangote
who stop u from producing
lazy yoots everywhere
Re: 7 Benefits Of The Senate's New Companies And Allied Matters Act by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:23pm On May 16, 2018
DonCandido:

Irrelevant, paternalistic and un-altristic effort by a raucous and indolent Senate.

A regrettable waste of legislative time and tax payers fund.

When will the Senate see its way to amending the 40 year old Land Use Act?

How can I invest without access to land which an essential factor of production?

Will I operate my newly registered in the air?

We need an equitable access to and redistribution of land in Nigeria.

Nigerians are entitled to a new and efficient land holding tenure which guarantees access to cheap land for all Nigerian entrepreneurs.

The current Land Use Act has been used by the politicians to appropriate the land needed for the production process. These appropriated land are not being put to any productive use but are being kept for their children and grandchildren.

then become a politician na
The Senate must justify their huge salaries and un-shackle the economy by amending the Land Use Act!
Re: 7 Benefits Of The Senate's New Companies And Allied Matters Act by 3millionia: 10:29am On May 17, 2018
Wow, thumps to this one

Download latest naija and foreign DJ Mixtapes on http://mixtape.ng
Re: 7 Benefits Of The Senate's New Companies And Allied Matters Act by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:48am On May 18, 2018
DonCandido:

What the fucck! What is an intellectually challenged mofo like you doing on my mention?

Get off my mention!

Good God, what am I doing in the same country with you?
wow.do you feel big cos you dont habe home training ?u don't sound too intelligent.
Re: 7 Benefits Of The Senate's New Companies And Allied Matters Act by DonCandido(f): 4:50am On May 23, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
wow.do you feel big cos you dont habe home training ?u don't sound too intelligent.

Home training? How can an unproductive, old reprobate and a semi illiterate see his way to teach anyone morals?

How do you hope to teach anyone anything at ALLwhen you don't know the basic rudiments of the language of communication; English language ?

Will my characterising you as a dolt not be justified in the present circumstances?

I was hoping to debate with INTELLIGENT and PATRIOTIC Nigerians Nairaland and convince them of the URGENT need to join hands in pressuring the NASS to amend the 40 year old Land Use Act to guarantee BETTER access to cheap land to encourage investment and boost economic growth but an ILLITERATE got in the way and MURDERED English language.

I know it is important for ALL to have a voice on Nairaland but functional illiterates like you owe it to Nairalanders to infuse an ounce of sense in your contributions! You should also learn to give wide berth to topics above your ken!

You simply ignore the topic!

Now you've gone to embarrass yourself and displayed your limitations.

Final word, go get back half of the school fees you paid for your pathetic education, it was unearned! I think half payment for half education is fair. What do you think?
Re: 7 Benefits Of The Senate's New Companies And Allied Matters Act by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:16am On May 23, 2018
DonCandido:

Home training? How can an unproductive, old reprobate and a semi illiterate see his way to teach anyone morals?

How do you hope to teach anyone anything at ALLwhen you don't know the basic rudiments of the language of communication; English language ?

Will my characterising you as a dolt not be justified in the present circumstances?

I was hoping to debate with INTELLIGENT and PATRIOTIC Nigerians Nairaland and convince them of the URGENT need to join hands in pressuring the NASS to amend the 40 year old Land Use Act to guarantee BETTER access to cheap land to encourage investment and boost economic growth but an ILLITERATE got in the way and MURDERED English language.

I know it is important for ALL to have a voice on Nairaland but functional illiterates like you owe it to Nairalanders to infuse an ounce of sense in your contributions! You should also learn to give wide berth to topics above your ken!

You simply ignore the topic!

Now you've gone to embarrass yourself and displayed your limitations.

Final word, go get back half of the school fees you paid for your pathetic education, it was unearned! I think half payment for half education is fair. What do you think?
Dino and ogomigodo and Soyinka speak grammar wen pass your own
who e epp
Re: 7 Benefits Of The Senate's New Companies And Allied Matters Act by DonCandido(f): 10:28am On May 23, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
Dino and ogomigodo and Soyinka speak grammar wen pass your own
who e epp

"Dino, Ogomigodo and Soyinka speak grammar wen (sic) pass your own."

"Who e epp? (sic)"

You need to communicate to be taken seriously.

Sarcasm and obfuscation are the hallmarks of a semi illiterate.

Get an education!
Re: 7 Benefits Of The Senate's New Companies And Allied Matters Act by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:38pm On May 23, 2018
DonCandido:

"Dino, Ogomigodo and Soyinka speak grammar wen (sic) pass your own."

"Who e epp? (sic)"

You need to communicate to be taken seriously.

Sarcasm and obfuscation are the hallmarks of a semi illiterate.

Get an education!

that you know I'm sarcasIng you means I have communicated communicating communicate

hurling of insults is the hallmark of pesin wen don lose argument and no get good training

and simple kweshion
who your literate epp?
nobody
Re: 7 Benefits Of The Senate's New Companies And Allied Matters Act by DonCandido(f): 2:49pm On May 24, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
that you know I'm sarcasIng you means I have communicated communicating communicate

hurling of insults is the hallmark of pesin wen don lose argument and no get good training

and simple kweshion
who your literate epp?
nobody

Argument? When did we start arguing? What are we arguing about? What has been your focal point of this phantom argument? Are you inebriated?

I insist you enrol for adult education classes nearest to your spares part shop.

All categories of illiterates and unproductive dinosaurs on Nairaland are welcomed and can be helped to contribute meaningfully to national discourse to facilitate even national development.

Believe me, tt is not too late in the day for you to get the other half of your stalled education.

Hoping to celebrate with you on your graduation very soon.

Cheers.
Re: 7 Benefits Of The Senate's New Companies And Allied Matters Act by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:41pm On May 24, 2018
DonCandido:

Argument? When did we start arguing? What are we arguing about? What has been your focal point of this phantom argument? Are you inebriated?

I insist you enrol for adult education classes nearest to your spares part shop.

All categories of illiterates and unproductive dinosaurs on Nairaland are welcomed and can be helped to contribute meaningfully to national discourse to facilitate even national development.

Believe me, tt is not too late in the day for you to get the other half of your stalled education.

Hoping to celebrate with you on your graduation very soon.

Cheers.
for the 4th time
simple question
you cannot answer
who your education epp?
Re: 7 Benefits Of The Senate's New Companies And Allied Matters Act by DonCandido(f): 7:53pm On May 24, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
for the 4th time
simple question
you cannot answer
who your education epp?

"For the fourth time, you cannot answer simple question: who your education epp?

Very poor/weak sentence structure; wrong use of punctuation marks; misuse of language syntax and capital letters.

What a wuss!

First class illiterate!

You must enrol for evening adult education classes. I will arrange with your Oga to release you early.

No! Don't bother to thank me. I am doing this for Nairalanders.
Re: 7 Benefits Of The Senate's New Companies And Allied Matters Act by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:02pm On May 24, 2018
DonCandido:

"For the fourth time, you cannot answer simple question: who your education epp?

Very poor/weak sentence structure; wrong use of punctuation marks; misuse of language syntax and capital letters.

What a wuss!

First class illiterate!

You must enrol for evening adult education classes. I will arrange with your Oga to release you early.

No! Don't bother to thank me. I am doing this for Nairalanders.
thank goodness you've proved that all your education is not viable
Re: 7 Benefits Of The Senate's New Companies And Allied Matters Act by DonCandido(f): 8:32pm On May 24, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
thank goodness you've proved that all your education is not viable

"Thank goodness! You've proved that all your education is not viable"

A noticeable improvement. You are coming along nicely my boy.

Now, add some sense into the nonsense sentence so that we can both pretend that you are intelligent!

Meanwhile, get off Nairaland until you can impute some sense into your 8 year old nonsense on Nairaland!
Re: 7 Benefits Of The Senate's New Companies And Allied Matters Act by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:48am On May 25, 2018
DonCandido:

"Thank goodness! You've proved that all your education is not viable"

A noticeable improvement. You are coming along nicely my boy.

Now, add some sense into the nonsense sentence so that we can both pretend that you are intelligent!

Meanwhile, get off Nairaland until you can impute some sense into your 8 year old nonsense on Nairaland!

simple question
you're going off point like woman
who your education epp?
Re: 7 Benefits Of The Senate's New Companies And Allied Matters Act by DonCandido(f): 10:44am On May 25, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
simple question
you're going off point like woman
who your education epp?

"As in is it possible to enter one chance with treasury bills A la Nigerian factor"

illiterate!
Re: 7 Benefits Of The Senate's New Companies And Allied Matters Act by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:52pm On May 25, 2018
DonCandido:

"As in is it possible to enter one chance with treasury bills A la Nigerian factor"

illiterate!
wow you had to go and research me

BTW Greece
guess who the illiterate is
the one who thinks he knows all
not very intelligent
Re: 7 Benefits Of The Senate's New Companies And Allied Matters Act by DonCandido(f): 6:11pm On May 25, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
wow you had to go and research me

BTW Greece
guess who the illiterate is
the one who thinks he knows all
not very intelligent

"Are comes save with all the looting going on (sic)?"

Pathetic.

VERY pathetic!
Re: 7 Benefits Of The Senate's New Companies And Allied Matters Act by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:20pm On May 25, 2018
DonCandido:

"Are comes save with all the looting going on (sic)?"

Pathetic.

VERY pathetic!
joblessness
Re: 7 Benefits Of The Senate's New Companies And Allied Matters Act by Wickedfacts: 11:32pm On Sep 19, 2019
Starke:

Hello fernandoc, I am a Lawyer in Lagos and I can help you register your Company. You can reach me via WhatsApp or call .

Delete your number in the light of your thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fitch Upgrades Nigeria's Lagos State To 'aa+(nga)'; Outlook Stable / Earn Up To N150K A Week As An Uber Partner In Abuja / Reasons Lagosians Should Move Their Businesses To Apapa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.