Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Jumia Last Price Deals - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Jumia Last Price Deals (440 Views)

SOLD!!! Giveaway Vivo Y17W For Sale At 9k Last Price / Clearance Sales [ All Categories ] ×Madt Jumia Deals× √ Pay On Delivery √ / Infinix Phones With 6GB RAM, 128GB Memory On Jumia Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia Last Price Deals by clems93(m): 3:30am On May 16, 2018
The Jumia Last Price Deals which runs from 14th May - 14th September 2018, offers all the opportunity to get a range of products available on Jumia for the cheapest price you can find anywhere.
If you doubt this, then I guess you need to hear the guarantee attached to this deals.
If you find any product available for the Last Price Deal cheaper elsewhere, Jumia will pay you 10 times the difference.

This is an assurance that whatever price you get an item during this Last Price Deals period, it will be the best you can get anywhere.
Express delivery available for all products sold during the Last Price Deals. Order Today and get your item the next day if you are within Lagos, or in less than 5 days anywhere in the country.
Enjoy even more discounts on shipping when you order via a Jumia Sales Agent (07068638905 calls/sms)

ADDITIONALINFORMATION/TERMSAND CONDITIONS OFTHE CAMPAIGN
We are so confident in our prices that we are offering you a price guarantee on a selection of products that you can identify by the price guarantee badge.
This campaign runs from May 14th to September 14th across limited products with the price guarantee badge on them.
If you have any questions, please contact us

How to apply to the Price Guarantee Voucher

Did you buy a product on Jumia with the badge, then saw it at a cheaper price at the following places: Konga, Shoprite, Game, Spar, Slot, CashandCarry, Megaplaza Lagos or, official brand stores (LG, Samsung)?
If so, you are eligible for a voucher equivalent to 10 times the difference between the prices (the “Price Guarantee Voucher”) to be used on any product on jumia for at least 4 times the voucher value. Example: if you find the same product you bought on Jumia for ₦1,000 cheaper elsewhere, you will receive a voucher of ₦10,000 to be used on Jumia.
Make your request up to 3 days after having purchased the product, using the online form here.
Order number
Your contact details with your mobile number and email address. These must be the same details you used when placing your initial order.
The name and location of the retailer where you bought the product at a lower price.

Our customer service team will then contact you to get additional details: A scan of the original proof of purchase (receipt) showing the price from our competitors. Your claim will be reviewed after receipt of your application, and you will receive an email confirmation on the validity of your claim, provided that it meets these eligibility conditions of the terms and conditions for participation. If your claim is valid the difference will be provided in voucher.

Terms and Conditions

1. This promotion is not available to customers who are considered to be wholesalers (orders of 5 similar products or more)
2. These Terms and Conditions maybe be reviewed at any time during the duration of the promotion.
3. This promotion may be cancelled by Jumia at any time during the term.
4. During the duration of the promotion, Jumia will pay customers 10 times the price difference between an item bought on Jumia and the same item bought at a cheaper price from another retailer. The retailers included in this promotion are Konga, Shoprite, Game, Spar, Cash and Carry, Hubmart, Megaplaza and, official brand stores (LG, Samsung)
5. This promotion is valid on the original price of oOther rRetailer's’ items. Items that are "slashed price" or on "sale" are excluded from this promotion.
6. The price guarantee voucher is calculated based on the "original" price of the other retailers’ products. Each customer may claim the price guarantee voucher for orders up to a cumulative maximum value of ₦50,000.00 for the duration of the campaign.
7. The retailer must be accredited by our suppliers as a reseller of the goods and brands that are in question
8. The product should be:
a. Identical to the product one sold on
i. Same brand
ii. Same model
iii. Same version
iv. Same manufacturer
v. Same size
vi. Same accessories and warranty services
vii. Sold new (excluding refurbished products or used)
b. Available at the retailer at the lower price at the time the claim is verified by Jumia. This is because we realized that sometimes our competitors will lower prices to lure customers in store without having the stock. Jumia will not be held liable for any deception orchestrated by other retailers competitors..
c. Product with lower price and zero stock don’t apply
9. The customer must send the following elements to claim the price guarantee voucher:
i. Order number
ii. Original proof of purchase (receipt)
iii. His or her contact details with mobile number and email address. These must be the same as the details used to place the initial your order.
iv. The name and location of the retailer where the customer has found a lower price.
10. Each customer will receive an email confirming whether his or her claim is eligible within 4 business days after submitting his or her claim
11. Any illegible, incomplete or clearly fraudulent application, i.e. that does not respect the conditions or terms of participation of the offer, or sent after a period of 3 days after the purchase of the order (purchase dates between May 14th, 2018 and September 14th, 2018), will be considered void. The customer will then receive a notification informing him or her of the ineligibility of his or her claim.
12. Vouchers will be sent to the customer within 2 business days once the validity of the claim has been confirmed. The item bought on Jumia will no longer be eligible for return once the customer receives the Price Guarantee Voucher.
13. The Price Guarantee Vouchers are valid 1 month for orders that are at least 4 times the sum of the voucher.
14. Shipping cost is not eligible for reimbursement, the price match will be used on the pre shipping amount of the retailer
15. Jumia Employees or their close family members are not eligible to participate in this promotion
16. The Staff of the retailers included in the list above are not eligible either.

Re: Jumia Last Price Deals by clems93(m): 2:10am On May 20, 2018
KEY FEATURES OF LEAGOO KIICAA POWER
Earphones Not Included
4000mAh Battery
2GB RAM+16GB ROM
Dual Rear Camera
5.0" HD MT6580A Quad Core
0.3s Rear Fingerprint ID
Android 7.0, Global multinational language, FOTA upgrade
2 Micro SIM +1 TF Card
Support: 3G,WIFI,Bluetooth,FM,Multimedia,etc
2G(GSM): 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G(WCDMA): 900/2100MHz.
Available Colours:Gold/Black
Price[b](Last Price): 19,990[/b]

Order via a Jumia Sales Agent on 07068638905 (sms&calls) to get fast delivery and more discounts.

Re: Jumia Last Price Deals by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 14, 2018
Evening boss.. please, i want to know if i can get gionee m5 screen.. mine got broken and it has not been available since then... pls reply and tell me the price if available.. thanks
Re: Jumia Last Price Deals by clems93(m): 6:32pm On Jun 15, 2018
Sorry, Currently Not Available.
Re: Jumia Last Price Deals by princejones(m): 9:39pm On Jun 23, 2018
ManFromJos:
Evening boss.. please, i want to know if i can get gionee m5 screen.. mine got broken and it has not been available since then... pls reply and tell me the price if available.. thanks
can you sell as it is,reach my contact on my signature

(1) (Reply)

3g S7+ 7 Inch Phone Tablet Pc Android 7.0 16gb Rom+1g Ram @ Give Away Price / Umidigi A3 For Sell In Makurdi / Buy Cheap Mtn, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile Data..... 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.