Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

The Transformation Photos Of A Once Malnourished Child - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Transformation Photos Of A Once Malnourished Child (29294 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) / See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos / Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Transformation Photos Of A Once Malnourished Child by jiggah100(m): 10:14am On May 16, 2018
IamHeWrites:
UNICEF on Monday shared photos showing the amazing transformation of a once severely malnourished child after months of intensive nutritional treatment.

They wrote;
"When we met him, Joemar’s skin was hanging from his bones. Months later, thanks to dedicated nutrition support from UNICEF Philippines, he slowly gained weight. Now Joemar is healthy, he can walk, speak and play. His beautiful round eyes are full of life again and his cheeks are plump.

It is not a miracle, although it seems so. It’s the fruit of many hands. A job we can only do with your support"

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/check-out-the-transformation-photos-of-a-once-malnourished-child.html

please.. M sorry for posting here.. But is nairaproject.com for real.. I wanna pay for a topic.. Thanks please someone give me an info
Re: The Transformation Photos Of A Once Malnourished Child by daveP(m): 10:17am On May 16, 2018
This is what Rccg, Winners, Love world and Deeper supposed to be doing steadily week in week out.

They are truly Redeeming, Winning, Loving, and Deepening indeed.
Re: The Transformation Photos Of A Once Malnourished Child by dominique(f): 10:18am On May 16, 2018
Even more astounding is the transformation of this malnourished baby who's all grown up now

2 Likes

Re: The Transformation Photos Of A Once Malnourished Child by mhizace: 10:20am On May 16, 2018
wow! d baby is now beautiful tnx to UNICEF
Re: The Transformation Photos Of A Once Malnourished Child by Nobody: 10:23am On May 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All these confused atheists again.
Which one is, "it is not a miracle"?
What is it then?

Can UNICEF create life?
This is simply Chukwu Okike Abiama, Jehovah Overdo at work and not any nutritional supplements.

Starve the kid again and see if he won't retrogress. Abeg have sense once in a while
Re: The Transformation Photos Of A Once Malnourished Child by mhizace: 10:23am On May 16, 2018
dominique:
Even more astounding is the transformation of this malnourished baby who's all grown up now
I doubt
Re: The Transformation Photos Of A Once Malnourished Child by hayteehem17: 10:24am On May 16, 2018
olafunny:
In my country,
It's the other way round
i cant stop laughing guy
Re: The Transformation Photos Of A Once Malnourished Child by thesolutions(m): 10:28am On May 16, 2018
rhythyson:

Ask Google
who is Google?
Re: The Transformation Photos Of A Once Malnourished Child by dominique(f): 11:33am On May 16, 2018
mhizace:

I doubt

I also doubted it so I did a Google photo search and I didn't see anybody refuting it. The photo on the left was taken about 19 years ago
Re: The Transformation Photos Of A Once Malnourished Child by bikefab(m): 11:48am On May 16, 2018
HungerBad...
Re: The Transformation Photos Of A Once Malnourished Child by Rolly22(m): 12:03pm On May 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All these confused atheists again.
Which one is, "it is not a miracle"?
What is it then?

Can UNICEF create life?
This is simply Chukwu Okike Abiama, Jehovah Overdo at work and not any nutritional supplements.

You lack sense, where was your Jehovah over do when the little boy was malnourished?
Re: The Transformation Photos Of A Once Malnourished Child by Ay04z(m): 1:30pm On May 16, 2018
How he take survive. .. Thank God
Re: The Transformation Photos Of A Once Malnourished Child by comodo: 7:47pm On May 16, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
Thanks to UNICEF

But where was UNICEF when we lost over 3.000.000 souls during Biafra war
They looked the other way
Re: The Transformation Photos Of A Once Malnourished Child by wizrose(m): 9:37pm On May 17, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Hahahaahhahaha.... Sharp boi...

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Doctors In Diaspora: How FG Frustrated Us When We Offered To Improve Healthcare / Man Narrates How He Survived Being 'Brutally Stabbed' 12 Times (Photo) / Hospital Too Far Leaf: 5 New Health Benefits(chaya Leaf)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.