Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo (41648 Views)

VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident / "We May Be Forced To Defend Ourselves If The Attacks Don't Stop" —LP Warns / INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Dollyak(f): 11:44am On May 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why not do it then?
This goes to show that yes you are,
You are not only scared to speak, you also don't know what to say.

You are a disgrace to RCCG
You are a disgrace to Yorubaland
And a traitor to Christianity
Palestinian-sympathetic, dubious dwarf.

As a pastor, why didn't you represent Nigeria at Jerusalem?
Why didn't Nigeria deem it neccessary to attend the opening of the US Embassy?
I wish the US can place sanctions on Nigeria for boycotting such a historic event.

Why do you speak without sense man? Do you really expect a VP to go against the president? Please tell me you are not that simple with your thought process.
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by opribo(m): 11:44am On May 16, 2018
What do you people want him to do, the man is serving two masters Bubu and Jagabam.
It ain't easy.
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Turantula(m): 11:46am On May 16, 2018
kenrajmill:

This is the best i have ever see... This is reality to every Nigerians. We are Nigerians and the country belongs to us... Let's unite and finetune way forward to the mass killing in Nigeria. God bless you sir.
This unity begging is getting disgraceful walahi
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by abiodunosin(m): 11:46am On May 16, 2018
Fuckyoumod:
What is this short man saying

Does a houseboy have a say?

Mumu Boy!

Fuckyoumod, Bleep you as your name implies
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by AFONJACOW(m): 11:58am On May 16, 2018
short dwarf what is holding ur mouth, do it
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by omoharry(f): 12:02pm On May 16, 2018
kunleweb:

The president of the fulani cattle rearers you mean.The one that deems it fit only to act whenever Fulani's are killed

May anyone who encourages this administration in its show of shame lose their most lvoed family member to know how it feels
A thousand AMEN.My prayer is that if these APC supported still feels comfortable with Buhari's wicked style of leadership despite all the killings around them, where the fulanis headers are allowed to kill innocent people including women and children while the president turns his head the other way because they are his kinsmen;While he watches on and do nothing as these killers go about with arms, unchecked and unchallenged, encroaching on people farms and killing them if they try to challenge them..I pray these same supporters of this wicked man will be among victims of Buhari bigotry that will be unleashed in his second administration. They will not even have the opportunity to tell their gory stories.The blood of the innocent is still being spilled and and they are crying out for justice.
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:05pm On May 16, 2018
Omotolatolulope:

Who would you then appoint that will not fail you...A non-religious person, i think the problem stems from that fact that we like to expect too much from religious people, forgetting that they are mere humans like us! I can assure you that man is trying to be the best he can be
I still prefer none religious person like Omoyele Sowore as he normally says, than all this thieves called religious leaders and politicians.
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by maybanks: 12:19pm On May 16, 2018
slotA4:

When your father realized he wasted his sperm.

am an evidence of not been a wasted sperm but you should have gone with the ovaries. i mean your place should ordinary being a mentration pad. OMO ale jati jati
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Omotolatolulope(f): 12:19pm On May 16, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:

I still prefer none religious person like Omoyele Sowore as he normally says, than all this thieves called religious leaders and politicians.

Ok, lets see how it goes. My point is that osinbajo ia a man of relevance in this nation, his approach might be slow to you, but he has a good heart towards the people. We know the history of our past vice president, that office has always been dormant, but osinbajo has refused to be dormant, he is actively involved in the affairs of this country! Take it or leave it!
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by middlebelter(m): 12:21pm On May 16, 2018
[quote author=EastGold post=67u and you have no solution to it[/quote]

In fairness to the man, as VP, his power is limited especially when you have a president that decided to sorround himself with only his tribesmen. It is therefore ok to speak out a National Security Council meeting, but it will be irresponsible for him to be making public condemnation of a government where he's number 2.

Let's give him benefits of doubt that the man will not ignore the senseless killings.
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Aroyehunkayode: 12:23pm On May 16, 2018
The VP is not afraid to condenm the killings of Christians in the country,proper measures are beeing taking by federal government to put an end to all the killings.this is from the enemies of this great administration who want to do anything to get to power. They will fail
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Aroyehunkayode: 12:28pm On May 16, 2018
[quote author=middlebelter post=67609379][/quote]thank you sir, you are one of those Nigerians that really knows what it is to be at the top, the pressure is much..God bless our leader
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Aroyehunkayode: 12:31pm On May 16, 2018
EastGold:
Keep quiet short man.

They keep killing Christians everyday and you have no solution to it
pls if it were to be you what would you have done o?
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Oxalic(m): 12:33pm On May 16, 2018
This man is as mediocre as his height.

Condemning the killings by Fulani Herdsmen is not the issue here.

You are challenged to take decisive and proactive steps to stop the killings and defend Christians just like the other people are defending their terrorist brethren.

You are full of mediocrity.
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Aroyehunkayode: 12:33pm On May 16, 2018
EastGold:
Keep quiet short man.

They keep killing Christians everyday and you have no solution to it
pls talk to me let's see if you have reasonable ideas on what you would have done oo long man

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Evangelistofluv: 12:34pm On May 16, 2018
Mmmmmmm can mr VP go to where that Pastor woman was killed in Abuja and shout... I am not afraid to deffend christians
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Aroyehunkayode: 12:38pm On May 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why not do it then?

I wish the US can place sanctions on Nigeria for boycotting such a historic event.

I am really surprise at your comment,i am a Yoruba man and I can tell you that the VP is not a disgrace to Yoruba but a pride of Yoruba people,even as a Christian am also proud of him,if he has gone to Jerusalem who will attend to all his duties,you don't know what you are saying man....
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Aroyehunkayode: 12:40pm On May 16, 2018
Aroyehunkayode:
I am really surprise at your comment,i am a Yoruba man and I can tell you that the VP is not a disgrace to Yoruba but a pride of Yoruba people,even as a Christian am also proud of him,if he has gone to Jerusalem who will attend to all his duties,you don't know what you are saying man....
If he travels to Jerusalem am sure you will also says he left trouble at home and travel.... Hmmmm
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by kunleweb: 1:04pm On May 16, 2018
omoharry:
A thousand AMEN.My prayer is that if these APC supported still feels comfortable with Buhari's wicked style of leadership despite all the killings around them, where the fulanis headers are allowed to kill innocent people including women and children while the president turns his head the other way because they are his kinsmen;While he watches on and do nothing as these killers go about with arms, unchecked and unchallenged, encroaching on people farms and killing them if they try to challenge them..I pray these same supporters of this wicked man will be among victims of Buhari bigotry that will be unleashed in his second administration. They will not even have the opportunity to tell their gory stories.The blood of the innocent is still being spilled and and they are crying out for justice.

My sister, our God is mighty and has never lost a war. You watch na, give it some years, plus the ministries that supported these blood sucking venoms, all will pack up.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Yellowface1220(m): 1:06pm On May 16, 2018
Ignorance is not an excuse! What you know today will deliver you from destruction tomorrow. This killing will be equip you to take a stand against the perpetrators of evil and wickedness in our nation. This administration arent silent any longer. Like and share for every Nigerian to know their right. Nigeria shall arise from these ashes!!! Let me make this clear, there shall be no war in Nigeria between Fulani, Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba...Lets back it up from the bible. “Gen 9:6 says,Whoever sheds man’s blood, By man his blood shall be shed; For in the image of God He made man, so shed man’s blood by man. The visit was very necessary. Its sad that these attacks are coming overtime. Assuring them will go a long way in bringing back their confidence and making them settle well after renovations.I pray these attacks will stop and This administration @Buhari and VP Osinbajo promised Nigerian, this blood shield will stop soonest...The Vice President is working relentlessly with full efforts on the security of every Nigeria citizen and to make the life of each and everyone of us irrespective of our religion so that we can have unity and peaceful coexistence. This VP is a big blessing for Nigeria Christians and other religion sectors. GOD BLESS VP OSINBAJO, GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 16, 2018
people should stop attacking this man, dont they understand his situation? if he speaks out he will lose all those juicy benefits, besides he is currently in heaven.
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by JAMESOJAY: 1:11pm On May 16, 2018
Fake pastor

Fake pastor
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Tundeobama(m): 1:24pm On May 16, 2018
Earthbound:
What of the General Overseer at the church where you pastor? And the other popular tithe-eating self acclaimed men of God. Why are they silent?

Condemning the killing isn't enough. Action, they say speaks volumes.
EA adeboye has visited benue twice and send relief materials this year alone what has your pastor done?or imam.
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Tundeobama(m): 1:28pm On May 16, 2018
vp osibanjo we yoruba are solidly behind you we smell hate from people castigating you,what did Gej a Christian did during his regime when the killing was even high a president talk less of you just a vp.
osibanjo is not the grand comander forward you grief to gCFR
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 16, 2018
maybanks:

am an evidence of not been a wasted sperm but you should have gone with the ovaries. i mean your place should ordinary being a mentration pad. OMO ale jati jati

Wow!
Thank you for confirming how unlucky your mother is to have allowed you escaped her menstrual pad. Oloriburuku omo irankiran.
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by gg4real: 1:42pm On May 16, 2018
Chaii...... Oga easy now

[qduote author=NwaAmaikpe post=67601241] shocked

Why not do it then?

[/quote]
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by BENARI: 1:52pm On May 16, 2018
johnmartus:
Stupid Biafra accusing him blindly.

Na waoooo!!!!

Like play like play, ipob has succeeded in blacklisting Buhari s both locally and internationally.

Believe it or not, when Buhari leaves for daura may 29th 2018, ipob and its sympathizers must take a bow.

Same way Boko haram tarnished Jonathan's government.

At first, Ipob aka wailers were like an inconsequential crying baby whose voice will be drowned out sooner. But alas, their never say never spirit prevailed. They are now the leading voices. Many hailers can't help but dough their hearts for them. Many hailers are now wailers, little wonder the term hailers and wailers ain't common anymore.

Ipob una propaganda Machine na gboooooosa!!!!!! cry
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by BENARI: 1:54pm On May 16, 2018
johnmartus:

Na waoooo!!!!

Like play like play, ipob has succeeded in blacklisting Buhari's government both locally and internationally.

Believe it or not, when Buhari leaves for daura may 29th 2018, ipob and its sympathizers must take a bow.

Same way Boko haram tarnished Jonathan's government.

At first, Ipob aka wailers were like an inconsequential crying baby whose voice will be drowned out sooner. But alas, their never say never spirit prevailed. They are now the leading voices. Many hailers can't help but dough their harts for them. Many hailers are now wailers, little wonder the term hailers and wailers ain't common anymore.

Ipob una propaganda Machine na gboooooosa!!!!!! cry
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by oladimejiidowu6(m): 1:57pm On May 16, 2018
Paperwhite:
What VP Osinbajo just said is the sad irony of the reality with him today.Just Imagine if the VP were Buhari & vice versa while Muslims are predominantly affected as it's in Nigeria today?
Osinbajo is simply a coward & disgrace to the Christian faith because of political crumbs

Playing religion game while Nigerians is been killed is irrational many people were killed by political/Tribal herdsmen Muslims and Christians were victims why is it that when Muslims where killed you play hypocrisy but when Christians where victims then you play religion and politic card simply to castigate the government is this the teaching Biblical?.
Let stop destroying our leader neither Osinbajo nor Buhari behind the killing of Muslims and Christians in Nigeria. The killers are the leaders you hold with high esteem
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by InHim4Him(m): 1:59pm On May 16, 2018
johnmartus:

The deaths are in Biafraland, abi?
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by InHim4Him(m): 2:01pm On May 16, 2018
[quote author=oladimejiidowu6 post=67611874]

Playing religion game while Nigerians is been killed is irrational many people were killed by political/Tribal herdsmen Muslims and Christians were victims why is it that when Muslims where killed you play hypocrisy but when Christians where victims then you play religion and politic card simply to castigate the government is this the teaching Biblical?.
Let stop destroying our leader neither Osinbajo nor Buhari behind the killing of Muslims and Christians in Nigeria. The killers are the leaders you hold with high esteem [/quote

I wished I understand you. The security of the nation is whose prerogative?
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Enice(m): 2:02pm On May 16, 2018
EastGold:

Man of God playing politics?
name one man of God that has not played politics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Reacts To Saraki Exit From APC / Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo / Governor Ortom In His Oracle Farm In Benue (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.