Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,635 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo (41636 Views)

VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident / "We May Be Forced To Defend Ourselves If The Attacks Don't Stop" —LP Warns / INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Adefemiaderoju1: 2:24pm On May 16, 2018
Omotolatolulope:

Ok, lets see how it goes. My point is that osinbajo ia a man of relevance in this nation, his approach might be slow to you, but he has a good heart towards the people. We know the history of our past vice president, that office has always been dormant, but osinbajo has refused to be dormant, he is actively involved in the affairs of this country! Take it or leave it!
What do you expect when we have a old, sick, empty head as president?
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by SouthernEmpres: 3:16pm On May 16, 2018
Osinbajo is the most active president we have ever had in Nigeria's history, He is loyal, competent and accomplished
please it is not to come here to talk plenty go and watch the video by yourself by following this link and confirm that Osinbajo can never support evil

be informed watch the speech were he condemn the killings by following this link
https://twitter.com/SouthernEmpres/status/996406449046777857

Ournews:
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has reacted to comments made by some Nigerians that he is afraid to speak up against the killings of Christians in some parts of the country. Nigerians have accused him of being silent in the wake of many attacks in Benue and other parts of the country.

Reacting to the comments, Osinbajo who paid a visit to Benue state yesterday May 15th, said he has condemned the attacks at both the National Security Council and the Federal Executive Council.

''I am not afraid to take the firm views I have against the killings of Christians or worshippers, be it in the National Security Council or Federal Executive Council, I have affirmed those views. I am not afraid. But this govt is committed to ensuring the security of our people'' the Vice President saidVice President Yemi Osinbajo has reacted to comments made by some Nigerians that he is afraid to speak up against the killings of Christians in some parts of the country. Nigerians have accused him of being silent in the wake of many attacks in Benue and other parts of the country.

Reacting to the comments, Osinbajo who paid a visit to Benue state yesterday May 15th, said he has condemned the attacks at both the National Security Council and the Federal Executive Council.

''I am not afraid to take the firm views I have against the killings of Christians or worshippers, be it in the National Security Council or Federal Executive Council, I have affirmed those views. I am not afraid. But this govt is committed to ensuring the security of our people'' the Vice President said

SOURCE- https://nairatrend.com.ng/i-am-not-afraid-to-condemn-the-attacks-on-christians-and-churches-vp-yemi-osinbajo/

#Nairatrend
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by oladimejiidowu6(m): 3:51pm On May 16, 2018
BENARI:

Na waoooo!!!!

Like play like play, ipob has succeeded in blacklisting Buhari's government both locally and internationally.

Believe it or not, when Buhari leaves for daura may 29th 2018, ipob and its sympathizers must take a bow.

Same way Boko haram tarnished Jonathan's government.

At first, Ipob aka wailers were like an inconsequential crying baby whose voice will be drowned out sooner. But alas, their never say never spirit prevailed. They are now the leading voices. Many hailers can't help but dough their harts for them. Many hailers are now wailers, little wonder the term hailers and wailers ain't common anymore.

Ipob una propaganda Machine na gboooooosa!!!!!! cry

Self deceit! IPOB is a failure a drown and failed group. Buhari/Osinbajo is unshakable the victory of Buhari comes 2019 will surely mark the final burial of greedy factory children.
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by oladimejiidowu6(m): 3:59pm On May 16, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:

What do you expect when we have a old, sick, empty head as president?

I guess he is as empty headed like your father. A brainless lazy youth who his only thinking is to live on fraud and loot. If your father is an achiever like Buhari u will forever be grateful to God, but no single member of ur family will achieve what a shoe shiner of Buhari had achieve
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:16pm On May 16, 2018
oladimejiidowu6:

I guess he is as empty headed like your father. A brainless lazy youth who his only thinking is to live on fraud and loot. If your father is an achiever like Buhari u will forever be grateful to God, but no single member of ur family will achieve what a shoe shiner of Buhari had achieve
Well am not gonna course neither abuse you I also defended and supported Buhari during the 2015 general election more than this, until he start messing up, Fulani herdsmen killing all over the country and he refused to do something about it or declare them a terrorist but he can declare the unharmed ipob terrorist. no security, people are suffering and no solution, your so called president travel to UK every now and then for medical check up oh you think buhari care about you or your family right? don't worry the reality will hit you sooner or later.
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Bethel4Life(f): 4:38pm On May 16, 2018
Edonojie007:

Wait O...Are You Ok?
A Ghananian Calling My Country Useless,are You Stupid??
Dark Ass,ugly Ghananian...Rubbish!
u shudnt be proud of this shivt hole u called a country..last i checked the numbers of nigerians beggin just to [B] SCHOOL [/B] in ghana is very monumental..what a shame to the supposed gaint of africa.
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by BENARI: 5:02pm On May 16, 2018
oladimejiidowu6:

Self deceit! IPOB is a failure a drown and failed group. Buhari/Osinbajo is unshakable the victory of Buhari comes 2019 will surely mark the final burial of greedy factory children.

Why are sooooo bitter Mr skull miner?

Abegi Cooluo temper. Buhari and Osimbade are history, except off course if your vote will be the only valid vote come February 2019.
Your own greed is just too glaring; because Osimbade is afonja, Buhari should remain in power abi?

Some Yorubas are not so greedy though, so enjoy your dream, but this dream ends with Buhari and your Commissioner brother back to their villages in May 29.
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Smooyis(m): 5:14pm On May 16, 2018
Speak out sir. Let them call you names, it doesn't matter. As long as Christ is with you, you are a majority. shocked
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Edonojie007(m): 5:43pm On May 16, 2018
Bethel4Life:
u shudnt be proud of this shivt hole u called a country..last i checked the numbers of nigerians beggin just to [B] SCHOOL [/B] in ghana is very monumental..what a shame to the supposed gaint of africa.
Indeed Is A Shame,but Leave Our Family Issues To Us,we Would Deal With It; If Not For Nairaland,you Think You Would Have Been Exposed To What Is Going On In Nigeria?...You Won't Have.
Let Someone Open A Ghananian Blog,that Talks On Ghana's Issues; I Swear,People Would Be Broken Down With Stories That Touches- It Happens Everywhere,even In The U.S.
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by PVC2019(f): 5:58pm On May 16, 2018
Who said you’re afraid? You are not afraid to condemn the killings at all........But Sir, you should have ignored the call if truly you’re not afraid.......... COWARD

Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by pikin1(m): 5:59pm On May 16, 2018
abiodunosin:

Just like you are a spineless pikin
I've got more spine than ur generations... Past, present n future. No pun intended.
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Bethel4Life(f): 6:02pm On May 16, 2018
Joylove2324:

if this is all what you got then i will blame the idiot who gave birth to you because #30 condom could have save us from this mess.........omo irankiran
Una so my comment pain u? sorry
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by pikin1(m): 6:04pm On May 16, 2018
Walexddon20:

Isn't it too shallow of a thinking to blindly condemn and criticize everything a government is doing to redeem the the nation. You should rather open mind and eyes to see clearly and stop constituting nuisance all around here
"Criticize everything"? Do u even know me to come to such conclusions? I've only made view posts on nairaland, but dis govt have done enough to merit my comment. No apologies!
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by OFFICIAL336: 7:33pm On May 16, 2018
Bethel4Life:
as a woman wo is making it, am sorry i dont need ur pity..go and pity ur so called useless country thats very corrupt..between me and buhari, wo needs pity the most?
I am proud of you.
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by abiodunosin(m): 8:55am On May 17, 2018
[quote author=pikin1 post=67618420] I've got more spine than ur generations... Past, present n future. No pun intended.

Just like your name implies, pikin, am sorry for being harsh on your. It is just that, i need to teach you how to win through actions and not through arguments. I which a better future but if you always shy away from realities, your past and present may confuse your future.
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by abiodunosin(m): 9:04am On May 17, 2018
[quote author=Adefemiaderoju1 post=67607882]
I kinda agree with you bus this is the reason why we shouldn't be electing religious person into any political office because they have all failed us.[/q

I understand your point of view and that is more reasons we should be more involve and concern in national issues. If we fold our arms, nothjing will change, so let us prepare our for the future. God will help us.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by abiodunosin(m): 9:30am On May 17, 2018
kenrajmill:

This is the best i have ever see... This is reality to every Nigerians. We are Nigerians and the country belongs to us... Let's unite and finetune way forward to the mass killing in Nigeria. God bless you sir.

Thank bro, i think we need to address the root of the problems instead of criticism. God will help us.
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by abiodunosin(m): 9:36am On May 17, 2018
Walexddon20:
Thank you very much...Help me talk senses into their heads perhaps they will have the heart to listen

Thanks bro, most Nigerians are very good to criticize but to provide solution is a big problem. We will continue to speak sense to whosoever that is ready to know the truth.
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:36am On May 17, 2018
[quote author=abiodunosin post=67632327][/quote]
That's why we youth has to joins hands together to remove all this old cabals

#takeitback
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by pikin1(m): 9:37am On May 17, 2018
[quote author=abiodunosin post=67632142][/quote] wo! U don win jare... The argument is unproductive and senseless, wouldn't have replied if you didn't come at me. I'm sorry I used abusive words too.
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Walexddon20(m): 9:37am On May 17, 2018
pikin1:
"Criticize everything"? Do u even know me to come to such conclusions? I've only made view posts on nairaland, but dis govt have done enough to merit my comment. No apologies!

I don't have to know you in person before I know what you stand for....it is obviously clear in your comments that you are pessimistic and have no sense of patriotic.
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by abiodunosin(m): 9:52am On May 17, 2018
pikin1:
wo! U don win jare... The argument is unproductive and senseless, wouldn't have replied if you didn't come at me. I'm sorry I used abusive words too.

No problem broblem bro, we cannot become enemy of each other because of national issues. let us come together and build our country, the only way, is the hard way and that is to support the government. We cannot achieve anything in diversity. God bless us
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by abiodunosin(m): 10:02am On May 17, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:

That's why we youth has to joins hands together to remove all this old cabals

#takeitback

Where are the youths that want to take over from them? most of the youth today are corrupt more than the old leaders. Most of them are only have oratory prowess but in terms of strategy, they are empty.The first thing we need to address in this country is high level of illiteracy, most of the people are not inform about the national issues. Some are just criticizing for the sake of gaining cheap recognition. Our target as father, mother and parent should be more than how to put food on our table, national interest must be one of our topmost priority.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:58am On May 17, 2018
abiodunosin:

Where are the youths that want to take over from them? most of the youth today are corrupt more than the old leaders. Most of them are only have oratory prowess but in terms of strategy, they are empty.The first thing we need to address in this country is high level of illiteracy, most of the people are not inform about the national issues. Some are just criticizing for the sake of gaining cheap recognition. Our target as father, mother and parent should be more than how to put food on our table, national interest must be one of our topmost priority.

Nice one, but haven't you heard about the movement that is going on all around the country and in diaspora with OMOYELE SOWORE and let say I agree with you that the youth are more corrupt than Old ones of today, the question now is have we giving youth any opportunity or try them before?
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by aliminco(m): 11:19am On May 17, 2018
Every reasonable human being knows that you are Truly not afraid to talk and back christians up, but you only understands that you are not the vice president for the christians alone, you are the vice president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, and is not only Christians alone that was been killed, so why do you have to speak for a particular religion and start raising issue that can lead to war. i salute you doggedness. God will bring peace to Nigeria.
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by KINGEvidence: 12:55pm On May 17, 2018
very crystal clear but some will politricking this,I pray they see better things in ths country and appreciate.WE need to rise against ths religion conflicts before it affect everybody..enough is enough..God be with you sir,Gods servant VP of FRN;Prof Yemi osibanjo

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by KINGEvidence: 1:44pm On May 17, 2018
only a Devil incarnate will support the killings in Benue state,lets stop politicking ths,Lets rise against ths religion conflict
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by pikin1(m): 6:54pm On May 17, 2018
abiodunosin:

No problem broblem bro, we cannot become enemy of each other because of national issues. let us come together and build our country, the only way, is the hard way and that is to support the government. We cannot achieve anything in diversity. God bless us
one love Bro!
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by abiodunosin(m): 8:04am On May 18, 2018
pikin1:
one love Bro!

Nice one
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by tundeipade: 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2018
I will advice v.p osibannjooo to resign before the worst happens. nothing gud can come out of ur office.
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Uchek(m): 9:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
slotA4:
I won't blame you Osinbajo, even if you condemn the killing till tomorrow you don't have any power to make a difference being a mere commissioner that you are. I only blame Buhari, the Commander in Chief of Armed Forces of the federal republic of Nigeria who has all the security agencies under his command and deliberately allow the killings to continue because he wants to expand Fulani caliphate. May the blood of the innocent Nigerians killed by his Fulani foot soldier forever hunt his generation.

Then let him resign Honorable. You cannot be a VP in a government that seen so much killings without anybody arrested and imprisoned.

Resign and uphold your integrity - that if he has one in the first place

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded / Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan / Buhari & Jonathan Sign Another Peace Agreement In Abuja (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.