Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Start Making Money With Just #1,000 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Start Making Money With Just #1,000 (1398 Views)

Register For This Skill Training Mentorship - Just 1,000 Naira / What Investment Can I Start With 500,000 And Get 1,000,000 In One Year. / Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Making Money With Just #1,000 by Chivumitex(m): 7:17am On May 16, 2018
You can start with just 1k

Tiny Seed is a cooperative multipurpose society position to support registered members in their financial struggles through savings and loans for the ultimate goals of financial empowerment.

It is a community of like-minded men and women who share a common vision of helping one another and seeing to the general welfare of the members in a well structured Multi-level Network Marketing. With just a start up capital registration fee of $5 (#1000) to build ur financial life and become successful.

*Q2. WHAT IS THE REGISTRATION FEE?*

The registration fee as said above is a onetime payment of $5, which is 1000 Naira equivalent.

*Q3. WHO CAN JOIN TINY SEED COOP?*

Anyone of legal age can join Tiny Seed Coop. It is open to members of the public who have attained the age of responsibility, and absolutely no religious barrier.

*Q4. HOW MANY PEOPLE DO I NEED TO REGISTER BEFORE I CAN EARN?*

Your earning begins with the first person that you register by yourself or that falls under you by auto spillover through the activities of your uplines.

*Q5. HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN I REGISTER UNDER ME DIRECTLY?*

You are expected to register two (2) people under you directly.

*Q6. WHAT IF I REGISTER MORE THAN TWO PEOPLE UNDER ME DIRECTLY I.E IF I USE MY USERNAME TO REGISTER MORE PEOPLE.*

The excess will go under your downlines who have not brought anyone or who have not brought up to 2 people... *Spillover System Function*

*Q7. WHAT MEANS OF PAYMENTS DO YOU ACCEPT?*

We accept physical cash deposits into our bank accounts or transfers on mobile banking.

*Q8. CAN I HAVE MORE THAN ONE ACCOUNT?*

Yes, you may, but we strongly recommend this only if you have the capacity to manage them or when you know that you can recruit for every account that you open so they don’t get stacked up as this may reduce your earning potentials. Also, you may not need to open multiple accounts as there are much money to earn from one account.

*Q9. WHEN CAN I UPGRADE TO THE NEXT LEVEL?*

You will be automatically upgraded to the next level when you have received expected payment or at least 60% of your current level income from your downlines.

*10. HOW DO I GET MY TWO (2) DOWNLINES?*

*You can talk to your Friends one on one, Families, Church & Mosque members, School Mates, Office, and and also Social Medias.....*

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

*© 2018 T.S.C.M.S All rights reserved*
call or whatsap for more details +234 810 956 8641

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Best And Most Profitable Online Business So Far / 50 Businesses To Do In Nigeria / Facts About Trading You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.