Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,486 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. (20350 Views)

Ogun Government Begins The Rehabilitation Of Sango-Ota Road / Rehabilitation Of Sango-Ota Road By Ogun State And FG Begins (Photos) / Overloaded Vehicle Carrying Water Storage Tanks Spotted At Lagos-ota Express Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. by Osgilliat(m): 10:43am On May 17, 2018
oloriLFC:
The sango ota road need drainages and they know about it but it's not done. what 2and half years contract? The "patching" started last week and it has almost been concluded but the thing is, the sharp sharp repairs won't last long. no be today jare

They have to do some patching work for diversion to be possible with less stress when they finally start the main work. That’s how a reasonable road contractor works.

1 Like

Re: Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. by Nobody: 10:50am On May 17, 2018
grin
apatuku:
This will be a big shame to BABA IYABO grin

1 Like

Re: Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. by jimrog: 10:50am On May 17, 2018
bigpicture001:
the triabalized minister is at work again...neglecting the entire country as dou only lagos and near lagos south Western state are the only states dt generate federal govt revenue...fashola my ass..tribalised minister

Na waa for u o. Are there no work going on on roads in other regions or u want fashola to abandon his own region so as not to be seen as bin tribalized?

3 Likes

Re: Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. by jimrog: 10:51am On May 17, 2018
eluquenson:
Nigeria is supposed to forget road construction at this time.

We are suffering from bad leadership back to back.

It is well

See reasoning again...

1 Like

Re: Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. by 9jaArea: 11:45am On May 17, 2018
oloriLFC:
The sango ota road need drainages and they know about it but it's not done. what 2and half years contract? The "patching" started last week and it has almost been concluded but the thing is, the sharp sharp repairs won't last long. no be today jare
You're right about the patch work on the bad portions, that is done to easy traffic when the actual work starts.

1 Like

Re: Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. by Cherez: 11:46am On May 17, 2018
PEOPLE, ANY TRIBALIST OR PRO/ANTI-BUHARI EXTREMIST IS AN EN ENEMY OF PROGRESS BOTH TO NIGERIA AND EVEN TO THE FG.
Now, criticism made PMB score this point now.
People like Doemelo will ever suppress criticism even when it hurt his people.
Thank GOD for this, though I expected it to end at the cement factory at Ifo
Re: Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 11:47am On May 17, 2018
GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS THE FG & THE LASG
GOD BLESS THE APC
#PMB1523

1 Like

Re: Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. by Nobody: 11:49am On May 17, 2018
TheAngry1:
A big shame on that letter writer from Otta. By the time this administration completes the Lagos-Ibadan Rail, the Second Niger Bridge and the numerous power projects, even their worst critics would come to love them. I am not a Buhari fan, but anyone who invests heavily on infrastructure would always win me over-whether Arewa, Biafran or O'dua, I don't give a fvvvvk!

I like the way you reason jare. I was told Obasanjo refused to rehabilitate that road because Ota people didn't vote for him. His mother's village is around that area o.

God bless Buhari for us. Amen.

5 Likes

Re: Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. by Ojuri20: 12:14pm On May 17, 2018
alen4smith:
oga south west is taking over in 2023 mark my words.

Let's all pretend to give Easterners hope jo

1 Like

Re: Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. by GreenNegro(m): 12:38pm On May 17, 2018
datola:
Passing through that road to home town is a nightmare.

To think that that's same road passed by OBJ, and the white elephant project governor of Ogun state beats my imagination.

They should not just stop at Ota but take it up to Ifo The damage after Ota to Ifo is alarming!

You Spoke my mind, but i heard the construction will be extended to Ifo, cos some Properties have been marked for Demolition

1 Like

Re: Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. by bid4rich(m): 1:00pm On May 17, 2018
Were they not the one that constructed the road before? They did rubbish work with no provision for drainage. I cant trust them again. Corruption has crept into their company
Re: Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. by oloriLFC(f): 1:49pm On May 17, 2018
9jaArea:

You're right about the patch work on the bad portions, that is done to easy traffic when the actual work starts.
Oh! ok then
Re: Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. by oloriLFC(f): 1:51pm On May 17, 2018
Osgilliat:

They have to do some patching work for diversion to be possible with less stress when they finally start the main work. That’s how a reasonable road contractor works.
Ok then. Good
Re: Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. by Meritocracy: 2:45pm On May 17, 2018
Big shame to Baba Iyabo who abandon the project because of his third term ambition. Yar adua tried to commence the work before his untimely death, now the contract had been re-awarded with huge amount due to Obj non-chalant attitude.
Re: Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. by efighter: 4:07pm On May 17, 2018
apatuku:
This will be a big shame to BABA IYABO grin

He is currently hiding under his bed. He is planning to do cosmetic surgery and change his face so that people will not recognize him and shame him again. 16 years of PDP rule, the only thing they did in Yoruba land is the 300 metres Sango bridge. Useless thieves. Never again will PDP and its family and friends get near our national treasury.
Re: Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. by Image123(m): 4:45pm On May 17, 2018
Good to hear. However, questions should be asked too. This work was captured in 2017 budget. Captured yet again in 2018 and will now last 2.5years. Why can't it be done in 6months?
Re: Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. by ogunsj: 5:36pm On May 17, 2018
adisabarber:
Isn't there an existing contract? JB has been working there for a long time
which JB are you talking about? where did you see any work going on except the Lagos axis, from Oshodi to Abule eba BRT lane construction and road rehabilitation. Ogun state axis has been terrible since only God knows.
Re: Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. by ogunsj: 5:46pm On May 17, 2018
Sirpaul:
Election things!.. if you know you know
if election would make them deliver infrastructure to us, let there be election every year. for your information this road has been in this condition before 2015 election year and nobody did anything about it. anyway actual work have started and we that live in that don't whatever motives it is being done. thank you.
Re: Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. by COMPAQ(m): 5:56pm On May 17, 2018
Meanwhile sections of sagamu Ore Benin road remain unfinished with no work ongoing!! Why not at least FINISH something before moving to another road.
Re: Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. by adisabarber(m): 6:52pm On May 17, 2018
ogunsj:
which JB are you talking about? where did you see any work going on except the Lagos axis, from Oshodi to Abule eba BRT lane construction and road rehabilitation. Ogun state axis has been terrible since only God knows.

So all those parts you mentioned are Lagos - Ibadan expressway? If you have no answer to my question just read and move on. No need to attack me.
Re: Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. by stonemasonn: 8:20pm On May 17, 2018
TheAngry1:
A big shame on that letter writer from Otta. By the time this administration completes the Lagos-Ibadan Rail, the Second Niger Bridge and the numerous power projects, even their worst critics would come to love them. I am not a Buhari fan, but anyone who invests heavily on infrastructure would always win me over-whether Arewa, Biafran or O'dua, I don't give a fvvvvk!
Like Obj never invested in infrastructure.
Re: Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. by alfsalami: 8:21pm On May 17, 2018
God bless PMB
Re: Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. by Anyad231: 10:07pm On May 17, 2018
Question : monies were recovered from day one of this govt reign, why is it 12 months to the end of d tenor ..they starting doing as if they are working...if by error una vote am in...d work go stop....Fayemi and okorocha know what am talking about.
Re: Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. by Lush100(m): 2:12am On May 18, 2018
hmmm....because election is near, OK oh.

I hope it's not to deceive.

because abandoning toad in Nigeria is very easy oh.....especially after election.
Re: Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. by Badgerhills: 9:21am On May 18, 2018
Sorry

]That Road destroyed my only Car![/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9 Things People Living In Lagos Can Relate To. / Ikorodu Ferry Terminal Commences Pilot Operations / Travel Insurance For Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.