Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider (65751 Views)

BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And Madam Juliet His Alleged Sugar Mummy / Miracle Igbokwe And Tobi Bakre Are Lekucci Global Ambassadors (Photos) / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by biomedics(m): 4:32pm On May 16, 2018
Collins will be smiling now
Not laughing but smiling
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by linda190(f): 4:36pm On May 16, 2018
Most of this news may not be real, i urge everyone to make use of www.evrytin.com to filter out their news. Nigerians and their lie lie! tongue
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by InductordeHenry(m): 4:36pm On May 16, 2018
32Million:

Nawaooo for u @Sasabank why are u shading this babe like this? She might be naive buh she has a golden heart. Miracle is another package in real life. He played all his friends inside the house. Let Nina b a beg she is human, u no holy pass.

way to go gal!!!...enjoyed your analysis. You're so on point!
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by dapiahno(m): 4:46pm On May 16, 2018
Cant just stop laffing... Dumdum
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by Westaslave2(f): 4:52pm On May 16, 2018
SashaBanks:
Who doesn't know that Nina is a gold digger? That girl is shameless!

What baffled me about her is the way she rushed and kissed miracle on the lips and was giving him the "I love you look" the day miracle was proclaimed winner. Thats not classy girl! Miracle saw through her and knew that the girl is fake. The worst thing that can happen to a female is to force himself on a male... You will hate yourself! I observed closely and noticed that Miracle was not even feeling the girl... He didnt reciprocate the kiss even though it was meant to be a peck on the lips by Nina.

I don't blame the family though. They know they have planned out miracles life for him to be successful. They wouldn't want their grand children to grow up watching Daddy and Mummy smashing on TV. Not once, Not Twice! Its not Igbotic and Igbos see it as abomination to have sex on TV. The family of miracle will tolerate him because he won the mulla and Igbo's love money like kilode. So his sins are forgiven. But what about the little slut Nina? For where! The girl going to IMSU and having a boyfriend already is not helping matters. From Curtlclay hostel to Titanic lodge... Down To Merit Hostel... Down To Bell view hostel Works... All the girls there are runs girls and ashawo who sleep around or money.

Teddy A and Bamike has true love and are respected by both families because sex on TV is not a crime in yorubaland. The average person from that side loves sex like kilode. Did you people ever wonder why Teddy A mum was always lapping Bamike? You can feel the girl innocency from Afar! Always looking like an angel and has a special sex appeal. Thats why Teddy A does not play with her! Teddy A really loves her!

But I know deep in my heart that Miracle is not proud of Nina. He knew she is an average gold digger and only used her as stepping stone to fame. Kpatakpata, he will settle her with a car... But marriage that Nina is prospecting? Lai Lai.
Nina is just another yahoo yahoo boy dicck rider! Very classless for Miracle who is a Pilot. Nina can continue her cooperate Oloshoism or Runzing via Abuja connect.

Same applies to Tobi and Alexx. Tobi likes that girl for her big Ukwu. Yoruba people don't joke with big nyansh. They see it as a lottery. Another disadvantage to Alexx is that she and Tobi are not from the same class. Tobi family rich gbagan... Alex on the other hand..... Well, gossip for another day. But I really pray it works out for them because Alexx gave Tobi the peace he needed.

Am also happy for Tobi that he got free from that little witch named Ceecc. Short beautiful, Igbo girl like me. But very stubborn and heartless.
i pray i can marry a wise lady lyk u ,u ar full of wisdom
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by Westaslave2(f): 4:54pm On May 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Adadike biko onweghi onye nwere amu.

In other words,
No woman has the monopoly of any preek.
The same preek that enters the Queen's dungeon can also enter her maid's cesspit.

Back to the topic.
Like Ludacris would rather say;
Nina has been "chopped and screwed".
Ajo mmuo...Heei inukwa
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by Moji12(f): 4:57pm On May 16, 2018
How do I v the feelings that miracle is behind the new handle to pour out his mind.
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by DavidEsq(m): 5:17pm On May 16, 2018
adadike:
Nina, I warned you, okwa ngwara gi agwa. ina ra amu na abughi nke gi. I hope u ve seen the end of it all now? your eyes don clear! ome go gi vum n'anya
Dis part just killed me o grin
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 5:50pm On May 16, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Ichoputa ya, jidesie ya ike o. Ogologo amu dikwa scarce kita.
Okwa ihem na anuzi o
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 16, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Okwa ihem na anuzi o

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 16, 2018
Comments on this thread wan to kiii me with laf o. One of my ribs don crack comot from my chest.lol. I can only feel sorry for nina if it turns out true.

LESSON: Dont be cheap Know what U want & abeg DO NOT allow anyone use U without Ur permission.lol
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by Itzonlyme(f): 7:04pm On May 16, 2018
SashaBanks:

What baffled me about her is the way she rushed and kissed miracle on the lips and was giving him the "I love you look" the day miracle was proclaimed winner. Thats not classy girl! Miracle saw through her and knew that the girl is fake. The worst thing that can happen to a female is to force himself on a male... You will hate yourself! I observed closely and noticed that Miracle was not even feeling the girl... He didnt reciprocate the kiss even though it was meant to be a peck on the lips by Nina.

I don't blame the family though. They know they have planned out miracles life for him to be successful. They wouldn't want their grand children to grow up watching Daddy and Mummy smashing on TV. Not once, Not Twice! Its not Igbotic and Igbos see it as abomination to have sex on TV. The family of miracle will tolerate him because he won the mulla and Igbo's love money like kilode. So his sins are forgiven. But what about the little slut Nina? For where! The girl going to IMSU and having a boyfriend already is not helping matters. From Curtlclay hostel to Titanic lodge... Down To Merit Hostel... Down To Bell view hostel Works... All the girls there are runs girls and ashawo who sleep around or money.

Teddy A and Bamike has true love and are respected by both families because sex on TV is not a crime in yorubaland. The average person from that side loves sex like kilode. Did you people ever wonder why Teddy A mum was always lapping Bamike? You can feel the girl innocency from Afar! Always looking like an angel and has a special sex appeal. Thats why Teddy A does not play with her! Teddy A really loves her!

But I know deep in my heart that Miracle is not proud of Nina. He knew she is an average gold digger and only used her as stepping stone to fame. Kpatakpata, he will settle her with a car... But marriage that Nina is prospecting? Lai Lai.
Nina is just another yahoo yahoo boy dicck rider! Very classless for Miracle who is a Pilot. Nina can continue her cooperate Oloshoism or Runzing via Abuja connect.

Same applies to Tobi and Alexx. Tobi likes that girl for her big Ukwu. Yoruba people don't joke with big nyansh. They see it as a lottery. Another disadvantage to Alexx is that she and Tobi are not from the same class. Tobi family rich gbagan... Alex on the other hand..... Well, gossip for another day. But I really pray it works out for them because Alexx gave Tobi the peace he needed.

Am also happy for Tobi that he got free from that little witch named Ceecc. Short beautiful, Igbo girl like me. But very stubborn and heartless.
Lol..see analysis. Girl u get time o!
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by YumMinaYum(f): 7:09pm On May 16, 2018
Lol. Trust nairalanders and Nigerians to bash the pussy and hail the deek. One even hailed that of bamteddy because of tribe, aren't y'all mad? Miracle fvcked Nina, she didn't fvck herself. Getting dumped isn't the end of the world, people end relationships every fvckin day but Nina's must be made a big deal because you were privileged to know of it? Una turn analysts on top 21 year old love life, what kinda life are you all living sef! Nina dumped Collins, Miracle dumped Nina, equation balanced. Karma came early, get over yourselves already! Arghhhhh!

Imagine stupid talks of Miracle can't date Nina's kinda girl, because of god wey hin be abi? Mxmm, awon oloshi gbogbo! undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by Dredgemaster(m): 7:27pm On May 16, 2018
SashaBanks:

if only you can take time to sit and analyze your own life this, Mr KNOWALL
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by rockcitie: 7:50pm On May 16, 2018
YumMinaYum:
Lol. Trust nairalanders and Nigerians to bash the pussy and hail the deek. One even hailed that of bamteddy because of tribe, aren't y'all mad? Miracle fvcked Nina, she didn't fvck herself. Getting dumped isn't the end of the world, people end relationships every fvckin day but Nina's must be made a big deal because you were privileged to know of it? Una turn analysts on top 21 year old love life, what kinda life are you all living sef! Nina dumped Collins, Miracle dumped Nina, equation balanced. Karma came early, get over yourselves already! Arghhhhh!

Imagine stupid talks of Miracle can't date Nina's kinda girl, because of god wey hin be abi? Mxmm, awon oloshi gbogbo! undecided

I had been waiting for your comment Madam Voltron, the defender! You came after your shameless slút friend Nina had been torn into pieces.

Shey you said you're team #Mina? Well... the doomed ship has finally capsized. I hope you have direct access to your olósho babe Nina, so that you can comfort her. We don't want her to kill herself on top Miracle's matter.

What goes around comes around. She mistreated Collins who had been good to her & she thought nemesis would not catch up with her?

She's a hopeless whóre who opened her legs for Miracle just 2 weeks into the show even knowing fully well that she had a boyfriend & that she was being watched by millions of people.

It just shows us that she can also do the same thing to Miracle. Once he's out of her sight for a few weeks, she'll not hesitate to betray him & open her legs for the next available toaster.

Anyway, I remain team #Tolex any time, any day.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by Ayauche(f): 8:13pm On May 16, 2018
adadike:
cheesy idi sure? let me tell u d truth, any amu I catch now, ga bu nkem for life. the watch word is 'look before u leap'.

cheesy grin I like u jare
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:19pm On May 16, 2018
NeeKlaus:
This title is misleading. I think it's the other way round. It's something like this:

"Miracle Has Dumped Nina Because He Doesn't Want Her, He Never Wanted Her and He Will Never Want Her." gringrin
Practically used her
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by Sweetcollins: 8:28pm On May 16, 2018
adadike:
Nina, I warned you, okwa ngwara gi agwa. ina ra amu na abughi nke gi. I hope u ve seen the end of it all now? your eyes don clear! ome go gi vum n'anya

Your brewst no be here O
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 8:42pm On May 16, 2018
[quote author=DonPiiko post=67618728][/quote] lol. Ogini
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 16, 2018
I was pleasantly surprised
SapphirePRINCEX:
lol. Ogini
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 8:59pm On May 16, 2018
DonPiiko:
I was pleasantly surprised
Are you ovoko? shocked
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by godliman: 9:08pm On May 16, 2018
I KNOW SHE WILL BE EVENTUALLY DUMPED. WOMEN ARE THE MOST STUPID HOMOSAPIENS. THEIR FOOLISHNESS IS ONLY SURPASSED BY THAT OF CHILDREN. IF YOU SMILE AT THEM AND LIE TO THEM THAT YOU LOVE THEM AND GIVE THEM SOME CHANGE THEY WILL SURRENDER THEIR ASSETS TO YOU FOR HIRE. NEXT TIME YOU FIND THEM IN CHURCH SING JESUS I LOVE YOU LIKE ANGELS WHEN INDEED THEY COMPETE WITH DEVILS TO TEMPT. WATCH OUT BAMBAM IS LOADING.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 16, 2018
What is ovoko
SapphirePRINCEX:
Are you ovoko? shocked
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by Jman06(m): 9:22pm On May 16, 2018
If you see a lady with common sense, please show her maximum respect because common sense is a scarce commodity among ladies.

Thank you!
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by YumMinaYum(f): 9:25pm On May 16, 2018
rockcitie:

I had been waiting for your comment Madam Voltron, the defender! You came after your shameless slút friend Nina had been torn into pieces.

Shey you said you're team #Mina? Well... the doomed ship has finally capsized. I hope you have direct access to your olósho babe Nina, so that you can comfort her. We don't want her to kill herself on top Miracle's matter.

What goes around comes around. She mistreated Collins who had been good to her & she thought nemesis would not catch up with her?

She's a hopeless whóre who opened her legs for Miracle just 2 weeks into the show even knowing fully well that she had a boyfriend & that she was being watched by millions of people.

It just shows us that she can also do the same thing to Miracle. Once he's out of her sight for a few weeks, she'll not hesitate to betray him & open her legs for the next available toaster.

Anyway, I remain team #Tolex any time, any day.

You've been waiting for me? Oh my!!! I got a Stan, a jobless one though... Mxm

TeamTolex spokesman, I'm sure you've Dumebi's contact tell her to prepare for her next abortion. Tobi and responsibilities are world apart...
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by SlayerForever: 9:35pm On May 16, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Okwa ihem na anuzi o
Hm. I ne missikwa. Ogadigi ka olugo gi n'ime afo.
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by kashoki2017: 9:35pm On May 16, 2018
What does she expect from a decent family so to sayBoth of u claimed to have sex on a national television and had d gut to expect d family to hold you in high esteem.....Hope your fling in d house does not stigmatize your future.....You think say d family go open their eyes make their aboki boy marry a low-life girl like you....Never too late to run bk to your abandoned nigga....
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by rockcitie: 9:50pm On May 16, 2018
YumMinaYum:

You've been waiting for me? Oh my!!! I got a Stan, a jobless one though... Mxm

TeamTolex spokesman, I'm sure you've Dumebi's contact tell her to prepare for her next abortion. Tobi and responsibilities are world apart...

cheesy and you've suddenly become Tobi's spokesman, right?

Sore loser who defends Nina but castigates others. Try & get a life.......
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by YumMinaYum(f): 10:08pm On May 16, 2018
rockcitie:

cheesy and you've suddenly become Tobi's spokesman, right?

Sore loser who defends Nina but castigates others. Try & get a life.......

Hahaha cheesy... Here comes the shitty victim card. You're the two faced silly head that slutshamed Nina first, oh! You didn't think the abortion gist is everywhere? Hehehehe... Your drippy mouth fave bragged about it nah. You don't throw stones when your existence is in a glass house!

Oh! Didn't know you were MeeMee's spokesman when you gave your unsolicited advice earlier. Mstcheeeeeew... Sule undecided

Unlike you, I don't go about judging people because I know say nobody holy, reason why you didn't see me calling Alex a murderer for her past. Same can't be said of you! I should get a life? Really? It was you who took up the job of stalking me, LMAO! Take your own advice, jobless hypocrite.
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by diadem10: 10:29pm On May 16, 2018
YumMinaYum:

How far about yumyum? Lol. I knew Miradull had a huge facade on, discerning minds could see that from afar but yumyum eediots preferred to bury their head in sand. Don't even know what right you have to defend her after you all abandoned her to vote yumyum in the end.
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by xnsandrxns: 10:31pm On May 16, 2018
SashaBanks:

How can you be this dumb?

Where did you get the stupid idea that having sex on TV is acceptable in Yorubaland?

Ofuneka was fingered live on TV in BBA
Beverly Osu went to disgrace the whole country in BBA
And you are here talking trash about ibos girls being decent.
Hypocritic b!tch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija / Davido Performs At Fatima Dangote's Wedding (Photos) / Morachi Shares Nude Photo Says He's The 'Sexiest Man Alive'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.