Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Low Tuition: How To Study In Brandon University, Canada - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Low Tuition: How To Study In Brandon University, Canada (3159 Views)

Brandon University, Canada: Tuition Fees, Cost Of Living And Application Process / Low Tuition: Study At Brandon University, Canada($5000 To $8000 Per Year) / Comprehensive Guide On How To Study At Brandon University, Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Low Tuition: How To Study In Brandon University, Canada by Engineer11985(m): 9:56am On May 16, 2018
Not all universities in Canada are expensive. There are schools that are quite affordable where tuition fees is in the range of $5000 to $10,000 per year for international students. In today's article I will be focusing on one of these low tuition universities in Canada where tuition fees is cheap and affordable. I'm talking about Brandon University. Brandon University is a world renowned Canadian university that is situated in the beautiful city of Brandon in Manitoba, with an enrollment of 2940 full-time and part-time undergraduate plus graduate students. The university also offers courses in the fields of arts, education, health study, sciences etc. International students wishing to study in Brandon University can do so since the tuition fee is low and affordable . Tuition fees in the institution ranges from $5000 to $8000 per academic year for international students.

Cost of living in Brandon University

The cost of living in Canada varies and depends on a number of factors such as, the spending habit of a student and the city which he/she lives in. Note that cost of living in large cities is usually higher than the cost of living in smaller cities. Generally, the cost of living in Canada is put at 600 to $800 per month. This amount should cover the cost of food, accommodation, books etc. Here’s the breakdown;

Bus Fare One Way (local) $2.00 – $3.00
Average Restaurant Meal $10.00 – $25.00 per person
Movie $8.50 – $12.00
Letter within Canada $0.52
International Postage (letter) $1.55

Study programs available for students

Brandon University offers Bsc, BA and PgD programs in a wide range of study programs in the fields of Science, Arts, Humanities and Health Sciences and certificate programs. You should click here to search for a study program that suits your academic interest.

Admission requirement

If you are applying for undergraduate program, you must be in possession of a high school certificate/diploma with good grades in relevant subjects. For postgraduate admission, a minimum of a bachelor’s degree result with a good gpa is required. Applicants whose English language is not their first language medium will need to prove their proficiency by submitting standardized test scores in TOEFL or IETLTS.

Scholarships

Brandon university offer a broad range of scholarships to Canadian and international students with good academic record. Applicants will need to apply for admission into the university early enough to be considered for any form of scholarship.
Read more:http://www.studyabroad365.com/low-tuition-how-to-study-in-brandon-university-canada/
Re: Low Tuition: How To Study In Brandon University, Canada by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 16, 2018
Hello, please can you recommend a low tuition fee university offering aeronautical engineering, what are the requirements needed to gain admission. Thank you.
Re: Low Tuition: How To Study In Brandon University, Canada by Doyin27: 6:41am On Nov 09, 2018
Engineer11985:
Not all universities in Canada are expensive. There are schools that are quite affordable where tuition fees is in the range of $5000 to $10,000 per year for international students. In today's article I will be focusing on one of these low tuition universities in Canada where tuition fees is cheap and affordable. I'm talking about Brandon University. Brandon University is a world renowned Canadian university that is situated in the beautiful city of Brandon in Manitoba, with an enrollment of 2940 full-time and part-time undergraduate plus graduate students. The university also offers courses in the fields of arts, education, health study, sciences etc. International students wishing to study in Brandon University can do so since the tuition fee is low and affordable . Tuition fees in the institution ranges from $5000 to $8000 per academic year for international students.

Cost of living in Brandon University

The cost of living in Canada varies and depends on a number of factors such as, the spending habit of a student and the city which he/she lives in. Note that cost of living in large cities is usually higher than the cost of living in smaller cities. Generally, the cost of living in Canada is put at 600 to $800 per month. This amount should cover the cost of food, accommodation, books etc. Here’s the breakdown;

Bus Fare One Way (local) $2.00 – $3.00
Average Restaurant Meal $10.00 – $25.00 per person
Movie $8.50 – $12.00
Letter within Canada $0.52
International Postage (letter) $1.55

Study programs available for students

Brandon University offers Bsc, BA and PgD programs in a wide range of study programs in the fields of Science, Arts, Humanities and Health Sciences and certificate programs. You should click here to search for a study program that suits your academic interest.

Admission requirement

If you are applying for undergraduate program, you must be in possession of a high school certificate/diploma with good grades in relevant subjects. For postgraduate admission, a minimum of a bachelor’s degree result with a good gpa is required. Applicants whose English language is not their first language medium will need to prove their proficiency by submitting standardized test scores in TOEFL or IETLTS.

Scholarships

Brandon university offer a broad range of scholarships to Canadian and international students with good academic record. Applicants will need to apply for admission into the university early enough to be considered for any form of scholarship.
Read more:http://www.studyabroad365.com/low-tuition-how-to-study-in-brandon-university-canada/

Please are you a visa agent?

If yes, let me have your contact

1 Like

Re: Low Tuition: How To Study In Brandon University, Canada by Sconefield: 5:42pm On Dec 26, 2018
Hi, am interested in the detailed information in this thread, i will like to chat with you privately. How can i contact you please? Thanks.
Re: Low Tuition: How To Study In Brandon University, Canada by moilaolu: 2:42am On Jan 11, 2019
Doyin27:

I want to study in canada.. How do i go bout it?
Re: Low Tuition: How To Study In Brandon University, Canada by Engineer11985(m): 11:23pm On Mar 06, 2019
Doyin27:

Yes we process admission and visas into these universities abroad, including the low tuition universities. You can reach me on 07037293057
Re: Low Tuition: How To Study In Brandon University, Canada by Engineer11985(m): 11:25pm On Mar 06, 2019
moilaolu:

I want to study in canada.. How do i go bout it?

Hi we can assist with the visa to Canada, kindly call or watsapp me on 07037293057
Re: Low Tuition: How To Study In Brandon University, Canada by Engineer11985(m): 11:25pm On Mar 06, 2019
Sconefield:
Hi, am interested in the detailed information in this thread, i will like to chat with you privately. How can i contact you please? Thanks.
Here's my contact: 07037293057
Re: Low Tuition: How To Study In Brandon University, Canada by Engineer11985(m): 11:27pm On Mar 06, 2019
Hello, please can you recommend a low tuition fee university offering aeronautical engineering, what are the requirements needed to gain admission. Thank you.
In which of the countries please? You can call me on 07037293057 as am not always active on Nairaland.
Re: Low Tuition: How To Study In Brandon University, Canada by Xanarchy: 1:35am On Mar 07, 2019
Is Chemistry compulsory to study Computer Science. My brother aced his GCE result but failed chemistry. And he wants to study computer science in UNILAG or OAU

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Smart People Tend To Be Quiet? (True or false) / Why Are Some People Always Come Late?pics / When Is Oou 100 Level Student Going To Resume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.