Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Browsing Software - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Browsing Software (917 Views)

Need Help To Reconfigure Easy Browsing Software / Latest Hot Privoxy And Burproxy Free Browsing Software And Settings / Latest Free Browsing Software On Pc>>>red Hot! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Browsing Software by elegant24(m): 9:49am On May 24, 2010
can any body help to advise on any good browsing mmodemthat i cheap and most reliable for trading forex in nija. take care.
Re: Browsing Software by ayooke1: 3:34pm On May 25, 2010
try Dopc modem , cheap and fast.
Re: Browsing Software by divinesec: 10:20pm On Jun 09, 2010
Hi ,

You need to enjoy browsing on mtn fastlink just as am enjoying now. all you need is just N4,000 and you will be connected. with your mtn fastlink modem with zero naira.

all you need to do is that you make sure there is no money on the MTN fastlink modem or express card. you have to call me to book an appointment to by calling 08191600235, for your system to be configured for free browsing.

The advantages of the are:

no subscription

you can download

infact you can do anything with it

for details contact me on 08191600235 or divesec@yahoo.com
Re: Browsing Software by Philcool(m): 3:43pm On Jun 10, 2010
divinesec:

Hi ,

You need to enjoy browsing on mtn fastlink just as am enjoying now. all you need is just N4,000 and you will be connected. with your mtn fastlink modem with zero naira.

all you need to do is that you make sure there is no money on the MTN fastlink modem or express card. you have to call me to book an appointment to by calling 08191600235, for your system to be configured for .

The advantages of the are:

no subscription

you can download

infact you can do anything with it

for details contact me on 08191600235 or divesec@yahoo.com
We need to know the type or the name of the software first because it will be funny grin shocked if one recieves the same software(s) we all have been using here since only to involve ourselves in alms giving in your organisation. grin angry

(1) (Reply)

Who Need Paid Server For India Web Proxy? / Phcn Is In Trouble / Modem Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.