Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,057 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Premature Ejaculation – Causes & Treatment - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Premature Ejaculation – Causes & Treatment (1541 Views)

Premature Ejaculation: Causes And Treatment / Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies / Premature Ejaculation - Causes And Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Premature Ejaculation – Causes & Treatment by markbor: 11:39am On May 16, 2018
One in three men experience premature ejaculation according to statistics. Whether you’re 18 or 59, it is a common sexual problem that men face at some point. It can be a stressful not to mention a shameful problem that can lead to a poor quality of sex life. And who wants mediocre, unsatisfactory sex? No one, of course. Fortunately, premature ejaculation is a completely treatable problem.

Causes of Blowing it Early
So what exactly causes premature ejaculation? Science, advanced as it may be, has not identified a definitive and clear cause to the sexual dysfunction. Experts used to think psychological factors are the culprits. Continued research suggests, however, that the problem is more complex. In most cases, premature ejaculation may be caused by a combination and interaction of psychological and biological factors.

One of the top cited psychological causes of premature ejaculation is anxiety. When you’re feeling pressured to perform sexually or just feeling anxious, depressed or guilty due to other personal issues, it can lead to uncontrolled ejaculation. Some doctors believe erectile dysfunction caused by early sexual experiences and relationship problems can also lead to premature ejaculation.

Practice makes perfect
One of the reasons why men feel anxious to perform sexually is because of unfamiliarity and infrequent sex. To address the problem, experts recommend having more sex. As simple as that. Don’t beat yourself up when you don’t get it right sometimes. With practice coupled with a little more self-confidence on yourself, you can beat premature ejaculation out of the way.

Use thicker condoms
While a quick fix solution, the use of condoms especially the thicker ones and the ones with benzocaine is believed to help delay ejaculation. As you practice and have more sex, you can keep a stash of these climax control condoms on hand and use it whenever necessary.

Try different sex positions
As you hone your sexual prowess, this is also a great time to try new sex positions. Missionary may be your favorite position but did you know that this is also the position often associated with premature ejaculation? Yes, being on top may feel great but the position also increases the amount of tension on your muscles thereby not very ideal when you’re looking to cure premature ejaculation. Rather than missionary, let the lady take over once in a while. Other positions such as spooning and doggy style that requires less muscular are also worth giving a try.

Incorporate deep breathing
Another way to control the tension that pushes you toward orgasm is to try deep breathing. Doing so will allow the blood and oxygen to circulate throughout the body thereby less muscular tension and greater chances for you to stop premature ejaculation. Like sex, this one takes time to master. Breathe in for 5 seconds, hold for 3 to 5 seconds then breathe out for 5 seconds. Do it once a day for 5 minutes. As soon as you get the hang of it, you can try deep breathing in the bedroom.

For ADVANCED “Natural” Techniques to permanently stop your premature ejaculation once and for all, and strengthen your erections, Call/Whatsapp 08023342859 or email irabormark@gmail.com to download the Free eBook titled: “Most Effective Penis Exercises To Stop PE and Strengthen Erections”

Re: Premature Ejaculation – Causes & Treatment by Abover1: 5:24am On Nov 01, 2018
I have a solution to quick ejaculation It is just a leaf, all you Ned to do is to blend it and cook it like soup add small pepper. My brother you are good to go. Call me 08058863371 Or adenugaaaa@gmail.com
Re: Premature Ejaculation – Causes & Treatment by Abover1: 8:41pm On Jan 13, 2019
Guys, Say buy to premature ejaculation with this roots 1. Cocoa root 2.sasamura root. Wash them, cut into small piece, put in a bottle, add water or alcoholic. if you can't get them call me 08058863371 08060011887.

Re: Premature Ejaculation – Causes & Treatment by investorMK(m): 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
STC30 is ur solution to premature ejaculation it is a herbal medicine .... Chart me up on WhatsApp.... Check my signature for my digit

(1) (Reply)

#coronavirus: Could This Be A Scheme To Legalise Cocaine? (photos) / My Unforgettable Experience With Black Tea / Chloroquine Can Actually Kill The Covid-19 Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.