Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Omo-Agege Resumes, Signs Register, Leaves Senate Chamber - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omo-Agege Resumes, Signs Register, Leaves Senate Chamber (27302 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register / Omg! See How Minister Of Health Dropped The Ball At The Senate Chamber / Pictures Of Dino Melaye Before And After He Entered The Senate Chamber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omo-Agege Resumes, Signs Register, Leaves Senate Chamber by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 16, 2018
olasco18:
I love buhari.....i hate our flat head brothers of the potopoto region jst bcause they dnt lik my baba buhari

Buhari 2019; Igbo Presidency 2023.
Re: Omo-Agege Resumes, Signs Register, Leaves Senate Chamber by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 16, 2018
yeyerolling:
May we be alive to withness the revolution. Bt me go withness am from canada
Lol. Selfish.
Re: Omo-Agege Resumes, Signs Register, Leaves Senate Chamber by Gaddafiyusf(m): 2:35pm On May 16, 2018
Lawmaker representing Delta Central Senatorial District, Senator Ovie Omo-Agege, was at the Senate chamber this morning. He signed the attendance register and left
Lied, today na my first day to watch nta. I saw omo agege live.he did not register and left, he was at plenary.

1 Like

Re: Omo-Agege Resumes, Signs Register, Leaves Senate Chamber by Adefemiaderoju1: 2:38pm On May 16, 2018
olasco18:
I love buhari.....i hate our flat head brothers of the potopoto region jst bcause they dnt lik my baba buhari
Stop this rubbish for Christ sake
Re: Omo-Agege Resumes, Signs Register, Leaves Senate Chamber by MAK211(m): 3:02pm On May 16, 2018
hmmm he came sign and left. what a criminal he is.
Re: Omo-Agege Resumes, Signs Register, Leaves Senate Chamber by olasco18(m): 3:06pm On May 16, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:

Stop this rubbish for Christ sake
Get out jhawee.. Did i tag ur family on my comment....keep hating buhari bt as fr me..i wil continue loving him
Re: Omo-Agege Resumes, Signs Register, Leaves Senate Chamber by jollyjarkofgod: 3:09pm On May 16, 2018
olasco18:

Listen to ur self l....sounding like clown
Re: Omo-Agege Resumes, Signs Register, Leaves Senate Chamber by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:25pm On May 16, 2018
olasco18:

Get out jhawee.. Did i tag ur family on my comment....keep hating buhari bt as fr me..i wil continue loving him
What you failed to know is am a hard core supporter of buhari during the 2015 I guess the reality hasn't hit you yet? don't worry the reality will hit you sooner or later
Re: Omo-Agege Resumes, Signs Register, Leaves Senate Chamber by olasco18(m): 5:23pm On May 16, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:

What you failed to know is am a hard core supporter of buhari during the 2015 I guess the reality hasn't hit you yet? don't worry the reality will hit you sooner or later
Dats ur own problem so go and dealt with it....and plz use another word instead of dt hard core.. Cuz u ar nt..
Re: Omo-Agege Resumes, Signs Register, Leaves Senate Chamber by AiiVee(m): 6:16pm On May 16, 2018
whatever... nothing is serious in the country no more. na each man for his head at this instant

Re: Omo-Agege Resumes, Signs Register, Leaves Senate Chamber by Adefemiaderoju1: 6:47pm On May 16, 2018
olasco18:

Dats ur own problem so go and dealt with it....and plz use another word instead of dt hard core.. Cuz u ar nt..
Empty head I know that's what you are going to say
Re: Omo-Agege Resumes, Signs Register, Leaves Senate Chamber by olasco18(m): 6:52pm On May 16, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:

Empty head I know that's what you are going to say
Full head.... Go and face ur problem.....
Re: Omo-Agege Resumes, Signs Register, Leaves Senate Chamber by Adefemiaderoju1: 7:43pm On May 16, 2018
olasco18:

Full head.... Go and face ur problem.....
Which problem is that it would be great if would let me know?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Moves To Unbundle Police / I Thought People Said India Is Better Than Nigeria? / Dismissed Police Officer Asks Court To Jail Inspector General Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.