Stats: 3,149,807 members, 7,806,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (131058 Views)

Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts / Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House / “I Approached A Girl I Liked, And She Demanded 20k From Me To Sleep With Her” (2) (3) (4)

Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by spencekat(m): 2:30pm On May 16, 2018
Lincoln275:
hmmmm! 20k u even tried
Over tried
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by Lalas247(f): 2:30pm On May 16, 2018
DonPiiko:
Nah he probably feels like I am a fun and lively person and wants to experience what it feels like to be me. Lemme show you what a parody account did
haha u n ur twin sha
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by emelda86(f): 2:37pm On May 16, 2018
All woman na ashewo except virgins even virgin wey don suck d!ck no be virgin again, whether na your boyfriend or business partner or married man or single guy, u be akwuna ike

The girl try self but the guy is such a child after fvcking u go come dey talk how u take fvck

The girl 1 the boy 0

Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by Lincoln275(m): 2:43pm On May 16, 2018
TrumpDonald2:
So you believe that fool?
the guy is a big fool, that's y I said he even tried
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by deebrain(m): 2:47pm On May 16, 2018
pocohantas:
How can he call that cheap? He payed N20,000 just to ejaculate in a smelling stupid pussy.
How much is vaseline?
How much is the minimum wage of hardworking Nigerian youths?
The girl did her job and she has gotten paid.

Epic
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 16, 2018
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by Lalas247(f): 2:50pm On May 16, 2018
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by Kingsley10000: 2:54pm On May 16, 2018
pocohantas:

Exactly. With the way that sector is booming, I will suggest FG makes it legal. They are service providers.They should be made to pay their tax.

Banks can also step in and help them go cashless, provide POS and various means of payment for them. MTN too will make money. They can create a toll free number for booking oloshos. "if you want fair olosho: press 1, if you want a dark olosho: press 2...if you want fair olosho with big nyash and small boobs, press 3"

Vizkiz go call that number die!!! grin
I thought it's nwamaikpe's comment......this his spirit is fast spreading on nairaland,everyone is now unhypocritic
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by CJAYFORTUNE: 2:55pm On May 16, 2018
THIS IS ONE OF THE THINGS YOU WILL SEE WHEN YOU MINGLE WITH YOUNG BOYS INSTEAD OF YOUNG MEN.... shocked shocked shocked
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by dinachi(m): 2:56pm On May 16, 2018
MsLalasticlala:
A Nigerian fb user, Jayden took to Facebook to share a photo of a lady he slept with, generalizing Nigerian women as cheap, but trust Nigerian fb users, especially the wounded ladies... They sent him back to the village with a lot of food for thought.

https://joelsblog.com.ng/women-don-cast-lagos-guy-shares-photos-of-a-lady-he-bleeped-yesterday/

Most Nigerian young ladies have rotten pussies!
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by Kingsley10000: 2:56pm On May 16, 2018
pocohantas:
How can he call that cheap?
He payed N20,000 just to ejaculate in a smelling stupid pussy.

How much is vaseline?

you have spoil finish...I dey look u with one corner eye
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by pocohantas(f): 3:00pm On May 16, 2018
Zionista:

Paid not 'payed'

Thanks a lot. I just typed the way it sounded, didn't even proofread cheesy

Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by Bamz(m): 3:22pm On May 16, 2018
20k? That would comfortably take me to a private beach resort for a day. smiley

Priorities. cheesy
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 16, 2018
pocohantas:

Thanks a lot. I just typed the way it sounded, didn't even proofread cheesy

Yeah, it happens sometimes. Cheers! smiley
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by nafama(m): 3:38pm On May 16, 2018
biacan:
See why I always tell my friends to date mature men and not boys this is what happens when you date boys sad
Ahbi!!
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by romme2u: 3:41pm On May 16, 2018
pocohantas:
How can he call that cheap?
He paid N20,000 just to ejaculate in a smelling stupid pussy.

How much is vaseline?

i know say you go always dey front for this kind thread..........e dey sweet you for body
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by Newmitloni: 3:42pm On May 16, 2018
For Small Boobs, Small Yansh....Press4 ;DFor Small Boobs, Small Yansh....Press4
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by magzey: 3:44pm On May 16, 2018
Why e.no go smell. Did you know which number you follow on her Queue that day . if na number 8 u be u even lucky grin grin grin idiot

Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by mitchelljnr(m): 3:48pm On May 16, 2018
pocohantas:

Exactly. With the way that sector is booming, I will suggest FG makes it legal. They are service providers.They should be made to pay their tax.

Banks can also step in and help them go cashless, provide POS and various means of payment for them. MTN too will make money. They can create a toll free number for booking oloshos. "if you want fair olosho: press 1, if you want a dark olosho: press 2...if you want fair olosho with big nyash and small boobs, press 3"

Viz.kiz go call that number die!!! grin

This babe your head de game, I swear down
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by wickedworld: 3:50pm On May 16, 2018
Chai, the guy is not getting the response he wanted.

Long are the days men shame women and call her Ashawo ,abeg na old trade.

Na mature men comment so far, no single one on his side.

Waiting for the boys to close from school.
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by jeff92: 4:02pm On May 16, 2018
God!!people r so crazy
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by Opoki(m): 4:34pm On May 16, 2018
85% of ladies has one form of STI

Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by BalogunIdowu(m): 4:51pm On May 16, 2018
Some just have degree in stupidity!
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 16, 2018
alright

Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by Stevenson1(m): 5:15pm On May 16, 2018
You see the irony of life... Not that I'm supporting the dudes immaturity but just take a look at the comments and noticed that women are the most there abusing him but when a lady does the same to married man or a guy, they will term it sex starve people who deserves the shame. Please it's a one-one situation.
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by Sike(m): 5:19pm On May 16, 2018
MUMU GUY
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by dunedamatrix(m): 5:29pm On May 16, 2018
Please can someone help me with 1k?

I'm a student, I'm hungry. I just wanna eat.

Thank you and may God bless you.

Uba. Ac no : 2016229958.
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by mechanics(m): 5:40pm On May 16, 2018
Does he want us to hail him, that's rubbish, he should be aware of sexually transmitted diseases.
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by AiiVee(m): 6:13pm On May 16, 2018
this one no get sense jare.. e don achieve hin publicity stunt

Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by Burgerlomo: 6:20pm On May 16, 2018
Foolish person cool
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by Sluvist(m): 6:48pm On May 16, 2018
Small boy!!
you paid N20k for the service rendered to you and you are telling people that the service providers are too cheap, considering the rate she accept.

Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) / Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds / Cute Pictures Of IG Slayqueens