Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,716 members, 7,802,162 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos (33417 Views)

Truck Driver Bashes & Breaks Rearscreen of SUV then rolls on ground begging / Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off / Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos by tragergeorge(m): 1:00pm On May 16, 2018
dapiahno:
how much are they offering?
the very reason our dear country is turning into a shit hole,asking how much for dying kidsmehn you sucks really
Re: One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos by sirusX(m): 1:00pm On May 16, 2018
frfr:
This mechanic own dn do.
As in ehn...his beans don done

When this kain thing happen to my guy na beg all his friends and family do all through

last last na prison the guy go rent apartment for free...cz where he wan cough out money from

The car was beyond salvage shocked
Re: One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos by jaxxy(m): 1:04pm On May 16, 2018
The mechanic deserves to be beating mercilessly first to reset his senses. Then discuss the way forward.
Re: One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 16, 2018
cool

1 Like

Re: One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 16, 2018
Chim oohh!!! shocked
Re: One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos by 99foxxy(f): 1:33pm On May 16, 2018
Which one is he gonna face?
Re: One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos by XaintJoel20: 1:38pm On May 16, 2018
Bsideboi:
Sad one there.... Mechanics need to apply more caution when driving a customers car.

As much as possible I avoid driving a customers vehicle.I do only when very necessary.I no fit shout me sef never buy motor grin

Na Igun or Upper Sokponba your workshop dey?
Re: One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos by lozanni(m): 1:42pm On May 16, 2018
miceroms:
Motor cycle impact can’t be like this except it is Keke.

It can have such impact at high speed.
I remember one I saw at Fatgbems filling station before mile 2 bus stop. The cars windshield was just like that of the main picture on this thread. Three people died on that day, the driver of the Mercedes Benz 200, the Okada rider and a beautiful young girl, whom I assume was the Okada passenger, whose leg bone was broken and blood completely gushed out of it.
The above incident still gives me nightmare, many years after witnessing the above accident.

1 Like

Re: One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos by SalamRushdie: 1:43pm On May 16, 2018
Esseite:
That benz is gone... the repair cost would shoot nothing less than N3m to N3.5m

Lets just say that's the end do that car as it is because I don't see the repair that can bring it back as it was
Re: One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos by idu1(m): 1:43pm On May 16, 2018
cyborg123:
The mechanic must have driven at a very high speed to cause this kind of damage.
The Benz dey sweet the modafuvka mechanic. He was over exciting on someone else property.

1 Like

Re: One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos by justiniyke29: 1:44pm On May 16, 2018
dats how my dad gave his mechanic his car to repair and the guy carried it and have accident at ijebu ode.

1 Like

Re: One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos by dalass(f): 1:46pm On May 16, 2018
bettercreature:
Even if cost a trillion i dont think the Mechanic will pay a kobo grin grin grin grin grin
Once they bash your car in Nigeria na to pick up the pieces there is nothing you can do
Exactly, same for taxi drivers, okada riders.. Kobo dey no get cheesy
Re: One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:55pm On May 16, 2018
dapiahno:
how much are they offering?
I wanted to ask dsame too grin
Re: One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:56pm On May 16, 2018
piagetskinner:
NEED FOR SPEED

double wahala

this E350 is finished
how do you know it's an E350 when the back is not shown? Yes it's an Eclass but what made it a 350?
Re: One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos by gonkin(m): 1:56pm On May 16, 2018
I am my own mechanic. If u know how to fix problems and maintain your car.. I dont think you would need a mechanic some are good while many just hold spanner.
From what i see its probably a minor thing he was meant to fix. And na yahoo boy motor he bash. Big case ooo
Re: One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:58pm On May 16, 2018
tragergeorge:
the very reason our dear country is turning into a shit hole,asking how much for dying kidsmehn you sucks really
you can give your blood for free. Don't expect everyone to be like you. That Otedola gives free food doesn't mean the other man that has for sale shouldn't sell to those who can buy.

2 Likes

Re: One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos by madgoat(m): 2:03pm On May 16, 2018
The car owner was forming boss grin
Why couldn't he drive his car to the mechanic's workshop himself. Now no car and also debt to pay angry
Re: One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 16, 2018
bettercreature:
Even if cost a trillion i dont think the Mechanic will pay a kobo grin grin grin grin grin
Once they bash your car in Nigeria na to pick up the pieces there is nothing you can do

Pray make you no jam person. Cos you no go only pay kobo you fit even pay with dollars join grin
Re: One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 16, 2018
Bsideboi:
You've been going to the wrong ones bro.
I said almost. Not all
Re: One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos by HoodBillionaire: 2:37pm On May 16, 2018
auction export....
Re: One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos by Jaydear: 2:51pm On May 16, 2018
Esseite:
That benz is gone... the repair cost would shoot nothing less than N3m to N3.5m

If I hear you well. If that car no guzzle up to 10 million na jazz.
Re: One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos by Mutemenot(m): 2:54pm On May 16, 2018
The mechanic must be on a very high speed, the dent is much. Imagine the cost!!
Re: One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos by tragergeorge(m): 3:04pm On May 16, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
you can give your blood for free. Don't expect everyone to be like you. That Otedola gives free food doesn't mean the other man that has for sale shouldn't sell to those who can buy.
i pray you don't find yourself in a situation where even with your money,you can't get the simple help you need....gud luck brov
Re: One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos by uuzba(m): 3:04pm On May 16, 2018
post=67610150]
Guess you are so into cars too......[/quote]

Congratulations Captain Obvious, for spotting the guy's obvious interest. You have done well to discover what common sense would quietly discover without making a comment.
:

Guess you are so into cars too......

Congratulations Captain Obvious, for spotting the guy's obvious interest. You have done well to discover what common sense would quietly discover without making a comment.
[quote author= post=67610150:

1 Like

Re: One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos by uuzba(m): 3:05pm On May 16, 2018
post=67610150:

Re: One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos by phlame(m): 3:06pm On May 16, 2018
gonkin:
I am my own mechanic. If u know how to fix problems and maintain your car.. I dont think you would need a mechanic some are good while many just hold spanner.
From what i see its probably a minor thing he was meant to fix. And na yahoo boy motor he bash. Big case ooo

undecided undecided undecided

Re: One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos by gonkin(m): 3:12pm On May 16, 2018
phlame:

undecided undecided undecided

Nobody died, just seriously injured what do u know. So u are probably reading half baked stories

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1510589805719453&id=100003053453713&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1510589805719453%3Atl_objid.1510589805719453%3Athrowback_story_fbid.1510589805719453%3Athid.100003053453713%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1527836399%3A1143337168767398482&__tn__=%2As-R

Happened in sapele, delta state.
Read the full story

That's the original source of this story, read the first paragraph.

Re: One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:41pm On May 16, 2018
tragergeorge:
i pray you don't find yourself in a situation where even with your money,you can't get the simple help you need....gud luck brov
well I didn't say I won't give my blood for free. The guy you quoted asked if he would be paid. It's non of your business how he wants to give away his own blood. I've donated blood before and others get paid for it. You have no right to condemn them. Most people sell to be able to eat.
Re: One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos by donjaic: 3:48pm On May 16, 2018
Carelessness has resulted to big loss for the family of the okada rider. I hope the passenger recovers, because with the dent on this Benz its not looking good. he must be driving at a very high speed.
Re: One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos by tragergeorge(m): 3:56pm On May 16, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
well I didn't say I won't give my blood for free. The guy you quoted asked if he would be paid. It's non of your business how he wants to give away his own blood. I've donated blood before and others get paid for it. You have no right to condemn them. Most people sell to be able to eat.
my friend just shut up I beg,MOST PEOPLE SELL BLOOD TO BE ABLE TO EAT,does DAT make sense to you You never see food chop na blood u come get to sell to feed,I quoted that guy cos we talking about kids here,kids okay
Re: One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:09pm On May 16, 2018
tragergeorge:
my friend just shut up I beg,MOST PEOPLE SELL BLOOD TO BE ABLE TO EAT,does DAT make sense to you You never see food chop na blood u come get to sell to feed,I quoted that guy cos we talking about kids here,kids okay
stop being an ignorant fool. People sell blood all the time for money. Me saying the sell it to eat doesn't necessarily mean they sell blood to eat food ode. It's just a metaphor. Mumu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria To Increase Visa Categories From 6 To 79 / Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) / Businessman Single-handedly Constructed A Tarred Road In Sabon Gari, Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.