Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos (33424 Views)

Truck Driver Bashes & Breaks Rearscreen of SUV then rolls on ground begging / Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off / Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 16, 2018
VISTIN:
Each of the headlamp is N250,000, multiply it by 2.

The prices of the other damaged parts loading.....

in Nigeria. i bought mine 800 dollars
Re: One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos by tragergeorge(m): 4:16pm On May 16, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
stop being an ignorant fool. People sell blood all the time for money. Me saying the sell it to eat doesn't necessarily mean they sell blood to eat food ode. It's just a metaphor. Mumu.
you see yourself For your mind you sabi insult person, so the reason I quoted that dude no sink into ya head, oya English uncle,explain your metaphor in this context of selling blood to eat( na private jet dem wan use d money boy bros?)
Re: One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 16, 2018
Esseite:
That benz is gone... the repair cost would shoot nothing less than N3m to N3.5m

i wont even repair. because the problems that would arise from it wont be worth it in the end
Re: One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos by dapiahno(m): 4:49pm On May 16, 2018
tragergeorge:
the very reason our dear country is turning into a shit hole,asking how much for dying kidsmehn you sucks really
d hospital might have collected money from family..you cant trust them.
Re: One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:20pm On May 16, 2018
tragergeorge:
you see yourself For your mind you sabi insult person, so the reason I quoted that dude no sink into ya head, oya English uncle,explain your metaphor in this context of selling blood to eat( na private jet dem wan use d money boy bros?)
I don't know if you believe you have sense but when a person says "you chop my money" does it mean you chewed and swallowed the money?
Re: One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos by mechanics(m): 5:43pm On May 16, 2018
The mechanic no try at all o, he was not that careful, and that's how some of them do o, now he has learnt his lesson.
Re: One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos by tragergeorge(m): 5:55pm On May 16, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
I don't know if you believe you have sense but when a person says "you chop my money" does it mean you chewed and swallowed the money?
you just de turn round, "some people sell blood to eat" u say na metaphor and I no follow u argue, oya explain your mataphoric statement na u de bring another example,
Re: One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:30pm On May 16, 2018
tragergeorge:
you just de turn round, "some people sell blood to eat" u say na metaphor and I no follow u argue, oya explain your mataphoric statement na u de bring another example,
mtchewww... Baba just swerve.
Re: One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos by Gramondhigh(m): 6:47pm On May 16, 2018
haba headlamp 250k?
VISTIN:
Each of the headlamp is N250,000, multiply it by 2.

The prices of the other damaged parts loading.....
Re: One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos by tragergeorge(m): 7:01pm On May 16, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
mtchewww... Baba just swerve.
u de Bleep up
Re: One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos by sapeleboi(m): 10:15pm On May 16, 2018
guy why cry
Re: One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos by enitiObanke(m): 6:21am On May 17, 2018
Esseite:

Nope! N1m to N1.3m wud fix dis car. Replace front bumper and its beam, replace bonnet, replace passenger side front fender. The 2 headlamps seem to av escaped unscratched. Change radiator too, den paint d entire nose of d car (oven bake), at mist dt wud cost N100k.
Some AC components too wud need to be replaced; dryer bottle, condenser, and perphaps also a few pulleys and d belt. Perhaps d water pump too (N15k for toks,..... N25k for brand new).
This w212 E-Class can be fixed wit at most N1.3m, and d only tell tale sign dt wud remind anyone of d accident after all des repairs is d paint job. The painter can only try, cant be d same as follow-cum factory paint

1 Like

Re: One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos by adecz: 7:05am On May 17, 2018
A writeoff!!!!

Cursed mechanic,

Kill a man,
wreck an expensive ride.

All in one move!!! undecided undecided
Re: One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos by airminem(f): 7:11am On May 17, 2018
Probably The brakes where the fault of the vehicle. RIP
Re: One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos by airminem(f): 7:13am On May 17, 2018
enitiObanke:

Nope! N1m to N1.3m wud fix dis car. Replace front bumper and its beam, replace bonnet, replace passenger side front fender. The 2 headlamps seem to av escaped unscratched. Change radiator too, den paint d entire nose of d car (oven bake), at mist dt wud cost N100k.
Some AC components too wud need to be replaced; dryer bottle, condenser, and perphaps also a few pulleys and d belt. Perhaps d water pump too (N15k for toks,..... N25k for brand new).
This w212 E-Class can be fixed wit at most N1.3m, and d only tell tale sign dt wud remind anyone of d accident after all des repairs is d paint job. The painter can only try, cant be d same as follow-cum factory paint

And the human life can be fixed for what cost?? See as you dry drag price of repairs..... Smh
Re: One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos by Nobody: 7:29am On May 17, 2018
enitiObanke:

Its either its been long you fixed a 2013 benz or you have not fixed a benz at all. I bought 3 bonnet latch, not bonnet, for 45k, bonnet is 150k for 2013 class. Those very little plastic materials not a big as your thumb would drain your pocket..
Re: One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos by judgedredd22(m): 9:58am On May 17, 2018
Esseite:

kazeeem don chop gbese o! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria To Increase Visa Categories From 6 To 79 / Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) / BRT Introduces New Transport Fares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.