Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire (67542 Views)

Has The Prophecy Of "7 Women Will Hold Unto One Man" In Isaiah 4 Been Fulfilled? / Facebook On Fire As Man Says Earrings & Wedding Ring Will Make You Go To Hell / Isaiah 4:1 Prophecy: When Will It Be? Is It Now Or Has The Time Passed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by daroz(m): 1:58pm On May 16, 2018
Jerusalem will be restored “ is all I can see.

4 Likes

Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by biacan(f): 2:00pm On May 16, 2018
Elder001:
ladies who're saying they can't marry broke guys...

A time will come when they'll beg to marry guys earning 3k monthly...

Shiloh is a respecter of no female.

#A word is enough for the wise
Shut up

Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by JandyJ(m): 2:05pm On May 16, 2018
Anas09:

I am curious as to why the verse she was pointing at is ignored but the irrelevant verse taken seriously.

What is the more significant event taking place on earth today? JERUSALEM SHALL BE RESTORED. That is what she meant to put out for people to see, but satan the master of distractions took it all out of the main point SMH for people especially Nigerians.

The prophecy of Jeremiah is being fulfilled as we speak.

Whats the prophecy of jeremiah
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by odigbosky(m): 2:05pm On May 16, 2018
The funny thing about this verse was that it was when we were drinking alcohol at a bar that somebody quoted this scriptute to back his point that he doesn't chase women anymore. I never knew it existed..lol

2 Likes

Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by unclemide(m): 2:07pm On May 16, 2018
No VERSE in the bible is irrelevant.
I am curious as to why the verse she was pointing at is ignored but the irrelevant verse taken seriously.

What is the more significant event taking place on earth today? JERUSALEM SHALL BE RESTORED. That is what she meant to put out for people to see, but satan the master of distractions took it all out of the main point SMH for people especially Nigerians.

The prophecy of Jeremiah is being fulfilled as we speak. [/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by otunbadan(m): 2:12pm On May 16, 2018
Anas09:

That thing you pointed out is not a scripture, it's a heading
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by seenga(m): 2:15pm On May 16, 2018
Na so ur tohtoh sweet?
Ojuri20:
Whereas two men are begging me to marry them cheesy
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by sparko1(m): 2:15pm On May 16, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Nothing wrong in a sharing preek with another woman

It is natural and godly that a preek phucks many pusszy at will but an abomination, aberration and misconduct for a pusszy to phuck more than one preek

Who the hell is this one, polluting the whole place.

1 Like

Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by Yoshy: 2:17pm On May 16, 2018
talk2saintify:
shocked

I think it takes sum1 that is spiritually strong to fully understand what am seeing up here!!

Hahahaha, what are you seeing

1 Like

Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by sparko1(m): 2:17pm On May 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Bitter girls like Adichie and Bianze will chew that part of the Bible off or use it for menstrual pad.

Even the Bible knows that a preek should be shared amongst many women.

Shame on any man shortchanging himself for by leading a life of monogamy.

You need flogging for this comment!

1 Like

Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by Ojuri20: 2:19pm On May 16, 2018
seenga:
Na so ur tohtoh sweet?

Ask politely and I'll answer you, don't talk and ask questions like a slowpoke. Grow up man
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by MTKbudapest(m): 2:19pm On May 16, 2018
Anas09:

Bro you are right.

1 Like

Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by steve6: 2:22pm On May 16, 2018
Hmmmm.....in that time !
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by kmaster007: 2:26pm On May 16, 2018
coz pple re jst given birth to baby girl dis days....

1 Like

Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by sonmvayina(m): 2:41pm On May 16, 2018
You see the problem of making other people's beliefs our reality... Isaiah is simply saying that when the time comes people will be more wise

The number 7 denotes perfection.... And the Jewish symbol for wisdom is a woman.. So 7 women simply means perfect wisdom...

The letter killeth..... But the spirit giveth life,

2 Likes

Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by cantok(m): 2:45pm On May 16, 2018
femi4:
you probably seeing that quote for the first time. What a shame
is there anything to to be ashamed about in bible knowledge?

Those who say "I can see" may be the blind ones and those who are despised as the blind ones may turn out to be be quite ....... (I hope it is somewhere in the Bible)
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by cantok(m): 2:46pm On May 16, 2018
daroz:
Jerusalem will be restored “ is all I can see.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 16, 2018
biacan:
Shut up

See you at Shiloh 2024...
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by matiuni: 2:47pm On May 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Bitter girls like Adichie and Bianze will chew that part of the Bible off or use it for menstrual pad.

You are wrong.God created one man one woman then.The above beer parlour's verse was a judgment for the sin of pride by the daughters of Zion.Read Isaiah 3:16-26.It was a punishment for the sin of pride and haughtiness among women.Today it is not war that took away men but poverty and perversion.It is still the same thing.
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by daveP(m): 2:47pm On May 16, 2018
tiredoflife:

U were making sense with the feminist thing relative to each verse
But the part that its after the rapture is not correct all these things will happen before rapture
The stage is set for another time

The restoration of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel will be complete once Israel begins to use it as its capital

Then we should expect these things

Im glad you understand it as I put it, but it's after the rapture... Lemme break it down.

Now check the verses 16-26 of chapter 3. what do you notice? Prophecy about the destruction of Jerusalem and it's mighty men; the battle of Armageddon!!!

Every student of prophecy out there knows that the term "in that day" refers to the day of the Lord, which is the 2nd advent of Christ and the millennium.

Now back to chapter 4, the term is used again, The rapture is never, and has never been referred to as "in that day" through the scriptures. The city called Jerusalem is still standing until the battle of Armageddon when it will be sacked and destroyed, plus the effect of the tribulation on the men of the city.

Verse 1

In that day seven women....

This means that because of the battle of Armageddon, scarcity of men would exist. There will not be enough men to be husbands for the women around over the world.

Verse 2

In that day, the branch of the Lord shall be beautiful.....

This means that Christ would be the sovereign king of the world...... before the rapture doesn't fit that description. Why? Cos this boldened term refers to monarchy. Christ isn't king until he conquers all. There is a big difference between the rapture and the 2nd coming.

Difference=like the first coming, Christ will land on the earth literally, but the rapture. he wouldn't. Simple!!!

Verse 4 shows that my stance on feminism is correct.... there will be a washing a way of the pride, haughtiness and lasciviousness of the daughters of Zion.

Now, at your boldened comment, Jerusalem has to be relevant again for biblical prophecies to start getting fulfilled again. Trump just started that fufillment!!! The relocation of the world's most powerful embassy to Jerusalem is extraordinary!!!!

Jesus said until they say "Blessed is he that come in the name of the Lord" Jerusalem will never be relevant like its always been. That time is during the 2nd coming.

But remember that the temple will be rebuilt with diplomacy by the son of perdition... right in Jerusalem... so the relevance is coming up close but not yet total.... only because the Jews themselves have to recognize Jesus as their sovereign Messiah. It is then the city will be restored to its nomenclature meaning as the city of peace.

The Rapture isn't the 2nd coming, so even if it's not now, that day called "in that day" is close by too.

Modified

The place where that mosque is currently is on the temple mount, and that's a significant part of where Solomon's Temple stood.

Sorry to the Muslims out there, but the Antichrist would have to give it back to the Jews to rebuild their temple... Part of the Peace Treaty to be signed by all the aggrieved parties. But he will desecrated it himself by doing what Antiochus Ephiphanes did.... the abomination of desolation aka sacrificing a red heifer.

Irony is the genetic of this special heifer was recessive until now, it's have resurfaced like Asif it knows they will use it soon to fulfill prophecy...

2 Likes

Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by daveP(m): 2:54pm On May 16, 2018
sonmvayina:
You see the problem of making other people's beliefs our reality... Isaiah is simply saying that when the time comes people will be more wise

The number 7 denotes perfection.... And the Jewish symbol for wisdom is a woman.. So 7 women simply means perfect wisdom...

The letter killeth..... But the spirit giveth life,
oga stop right there o..

this prophecy is as literal as most of the other 1500+ that are unfulfilled.

7wisdoms indeed. Chai.

1 Like

Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by VULCAN(m): 2:55pm On May 16, 2018
Societal pressure for women to marry is fairly recent so I wonder where you heard it was happening in Bible times.

The Bible covers thousands of years and the only woman in the Bible who chased a man for marriage was Ruth. And even she never said that she would take care of herself. So get your facts straight!

tintingz:
This is just the society settings not even about the acclaimed Bible prophecy, right from time women are degraded and subjected to men(patriarchy), the society pressure young women to marry so like I said this not about the Bible prophecy it is the society settings, the Bible just hijack it as prophecy.

1 Like

Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by Etuagievin(m): 2:56pm On May 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

. That's your orientation
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by femi4: 2:57pm On May 16, 2018
cantok:
is there anything to to be ashamed about in bible knowledge?

Those who say "I can see" may be the blind ones and those who are despised as the blind ones may turn out to be be quite ....... (I hope it is somewhere in the Bible)
You first post shows how shallow minded you are. Subsequent post shows your lack of understanding of the scripture. We have little or nothing to talk about
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by Etuagievin(m): 2:58pm On May 16, 2018
The meaning of that scripture should not be taken literal. It has a symbolic meaning.

3 Likes

Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by harry2sexy(m): 2:59pm On May 16, 2018
Anas09:

And to you, Jerusalem is a location, yeah?
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by daveP(m): 3:03pm On May 16, 2018
odigbosky:
The funny thing about this verse was that it was when we were drinking alcohol at a bar that somebody quoted this scriptute to back his point that he doesn't chase women anymore. I never knew it existed..lol
Truth often is said at most ale palours. only that they aren't adhered to OR thought about deeply.
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by Shally2: 3:03pm On May 16, 2018
That is why we are decieved by people who claim to know the bible more than us.That verse of scripture was refering to Jesus and the 7 churches. Read wide and also check google.check thoroughly for the interpretation of that verse. It is no way refering to earthly marriage. Read till the end.

1 Like

Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 16, 2018
daveP:
Well, I've always had this as far back as 2001.... I just felt that it was normal since we have more females than males.

Oga, there are far more men than women in this world. The Bible God is a misogynist.

1 Like

Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by daveP(m): 3:06pm On May 16, 2018
Etuagievin:
The meaning of that scripture should not be taken literal. It has a symbolic meaning.
Its as literal as the sky you see right above you.

Daniel's images too as as literal and symbolic as reality. nothing hidden there.
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by Maamin(m): 3:08pm On May 16, 2018
Thousands of people viewing this thread right now, majority are Fem..... grin shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ / A-Z Names Of God & Jesus The Christ / One Year After SCOAN's Closure, 60% Of Hotels In Ikotun Shut Down!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.