Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire (67538 Views)

Has The Prophecy Of "7 Women Will Hold Unto One Man" In Isaiah 4 Been Fulfilled? / Facebook On Fire As Man Says Earrings & Wedding Ring Will Make You Go To Hell / Isaiah 4:1 Prophecy: When Will It Be? Is It Now Or Has The Time Passed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by biacan(f): 4:22pm On May 16, 2018
IamPlato:

Let Us Have A Public Speaking Challenge. Just You And I wink
I will win you hands down cheesy
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by IamPlato(m): 4:24pm On May 16, 2018
biacan:
I will win you hands down cheesy

Lol
Is That So? Mouth Maker
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by biacan(f): 4:25pm On May 16, 2018
IamPlato:

Lol
Is That So? Mouth Maker
Nah me dey hear you nor fit do anything cool
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by IamPlato(m): 4:26pm On May 16, 2018
biacan:
Nah me dey hear you nor fit do anything cool

What Areas Do You Talk About Most?
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by biacan(f): 4:28pm On May 16, 2018
IamPlato:

What Areas Do You Talk About Most?
Careers smiley
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by IamPlato(m): 4:37pm On May 16, 2018
biacan:
Careers smiley

What About Supernatural, religion, lifestyle, science, movies
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by NomzyJust(m): 4:38pm On May 16, 2018
The onus is on those words near her fingers. Jerusalem will be restored.
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by biacan(f): 4:40pm On May 16, 2018
IamPlato:

What About Supernatural, religion, lifestyle, science, movies
Movies tongue
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by IamPlato(m): 4:46pm On May 16, 2018
biacan:
Movies tongue

I Cover All The Areas I Mentioned

I Write Life Lessons From Movies (hollywood only)
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by charlzcavanni101(m): 5:23pm On May 16, 2018
How on earth is a verse in the bible irrelevant, then we can also pick portions of the bible verse we fell is irrelevant.
Anas09:

I am curious as to why the verse she was pointing at is ignored but the irrelevant verse taken seriously.

What is the more significant event taking place on earth today? JERUSALEM SHALL BE RESTORED. That is what she meant to put out for people to see, but satan the master of distractions took it all out of the main point SMH for people especially Nigerians.

The prophecy of Jeremiah is being fulfilled as we speak.
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by highqueen(f): 5:24pm On May 16, 2018
biacan:
You need to hurry because the bashing is too much embarassed
sure queen.smiley
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by highqueen(f): 5:24pm On May 16, 2018
IamPlato:

I Think All Is Well. Because God Has Been Staring at Me Since Yesterday...

Your Amebo friend Said You Are Busy With Project
lool,yeah.grin

1 Like

Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by ehbellsho(m): 5:34pm On May 16, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Nothing wrong in a sharing preek with another woman

It is natural and godly that a preek phucks many pusszy at will but an abomination, aberration and misconduct for a pusszy to phuck more than one preek
i salute you o.
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by darrellg9: 5:38pm On May 16, 2018
thats not a prophecy for today but about what happened to jerusalem and judah long ago.. God was not happy with the children of jerusalem and judah and hence his judgement came upon them. so their warrior and men were dying in battle and otherwise....and there was a short fall in men. so the women left at the time would approach a man or one man as the case may be and ask that he marries them just to have children or offsprings. hence they opted that they would cater for themselves and do everyother thing; that the man should just have make them bear children.

read the whole of isaiah 3 and 4 to have a clearer picture of what happened.

2 Likes

Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 16, 2018
kmcutez:

Oga, there are far more men than women in this world. The Bible God is a misogynist.

Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by SlayerForever: 7:36pm On May 16, 2018
[s]
Michelle55:

Lolssssss see me laughing you in Japan.. Bia, you see that friend zone wey you dey so, na level one be that.. when you pass the exam you go migrate to level two.. you look sleek and wonderful masterpiece designed by Oga@d top like me finish come talk say my Shakara go soon finish. abeg finish for where? wey I never even start atall, now na my morning biko. #LimitedEditionLady#..you go tey for bus stop if na me you dey wait for bros
[/s]

I don't know the guy you're responding to but if you're serious with this comment you best change your mindset or you'll end up like the women in that verse.
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by TAYO124: 8:02pm On May 16, 2018
lt is a tribal trend if you notice most of the commenters on facebook are Igbo names or the like.
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by Anas09: 8:53pm On May 16, 2018
harry2sexy:
And to you, Jerusalem is a location, yeah?
What do you mean a location?
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by Anas09: 8:54pm On May 16, 2018
otunbadan:

That thing you pointed out is not a scripture, it's a heading
Lol. and she pointed at it.
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by Anas09: 8:57pm On May 16, 2018
JandyJ:

Whats the prophecy of jeremiah
The Scattering of the Nation of Israel into all the Nations of the Earth, and the Restoration of the same.

All these events points to the close of Age.

Jesus is coming soon. Whether or not we believe it, it won't change a thing.
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by Michelle55: 9:22pm On May 16, 2018
SlayerForever:

I don't know the guy you're responding to but if you're serious with this comment you best change your mindset or you'll end up like the women in that verse.
smiles...
relax bro, don't take life too serious.
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by otunbadan(m): 9:41pm On May 16, 2018
Anas09:

Lol. and she pointed at it.

That definitely wasn't the point of the picture, that heasing will not even appear in another translation of the Bible,
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by Anas09: 10:33pm On May 16, 2018
otunbadan:

That definitely wasn't the point of the picture, that heasing will not even appear in another translation of the Bible,
Are you implying she's blind? You mean she saw the verse above but instead mistakenly dropped her finger below to point at 'Jerusalem shall be restored?'. Go back and look again.

The mesage is 'Jerusalem shall be Restored', a prophecy getting fulfilled in our days.

The comming of Jesus is eminent.

Maranatha.
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by Anas09: 10:53pm On May 16, 2018
darrellg9:
thats not a prophecy for today but about what happened to jerusalem and judah long ago.. God was not happy with the children of jerusalem and judah and hence his judgement came upon them. so their warrior and men were dying in battle and otherwise....and there was a short fall in men. so the women left at the time would approach a man or one man as the case may be and ask that he marries them just to have children or offsprings. hence they opted that they would cater for themselves and do everyother thing; that the man should just have make them bear children.

read the whole of isaiah 3 and 4 to have a clearer picture of what happened.
At the time you talked about, was Judah scattered into different Nations of world?

Yes, Judah was sent to Babylon as exiles and was restored back to Jerusalem. And. scared again in 70 AD. But the Nation of Israel was scattered into different Nations of o the world long before Judah went into exile in Babylon and was not restored back until 1946.

The Nation of Israel went into exile to the Kingdom of Assyria, while Nebuchadnezzar took Judah as exiles. While, the Nation if Israel was still exiles in Assyria, Assyria lost grip of it's power and fell under Babylon.

Meanwhile the Assyrian King had relocated the Jews into the hinterlands of Assyria far away from Israel while relocating Assyrians to Occupy the land of Israel. When Assyria fell. the exile Israelites escaped but couldn't go back to their land, but scattered more into Eastern Europe, migrating deeper and farer into other Nations. that's how they got lost. All these is in fulfilment of Jeremiah's prophecy.

When Christ was born, it was only Judea which was around that axis, no Israel. But again, YHWH said, Israel shall be Restored as Jesus came, He sent His disciples to take the Gospel to the Lost Sheep of the House of Israel.

The Lost Sheep of Israel were in Europe basically. then later America and other parts of the World. Hence, the Gospel in those places.

They are still prophecies that'll be fulfilled. The Temple is yet to be rebuilt, daily sacrifices hasn't began yet again. It shall come to pass.

The Nations of the Earth have not risen against Israel yet, when that happens then Ezekiel 35, 36, 37 and 38 will come to pass. Are you watching the events unfolding in the world today? Look at the actions of the UN towards Israel. Look at how Islam is gaining grounds to move the world to want to help them crush Israel? Wait and see, it won't be long now.

It all revolves around Israel.
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by otunbadan(m): 4:52am On May 17, 2018
Anas09:

Are you implying she's blind? You mean she saw the verse above but instead mistakenly dropped her finger below to point at 'Jerusalem shall be restored?'. Go back and look again.

The mesage is 'Jerusalem shall be Restored', a prophecy getting fulfilled in our days.

The comming of Jesus is eminent.

Maranatha.

Oshe professor prophet...let me repeat it again, that is a heading that mighty not even appear in the following years print or any other translation. It was put there by a theologian, she was pointing at the issue of one man having 7 wives just for the laughs... stop reading meaning that is not there
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by Revolva(m): 6:54am On May 17, 2018
the time don de come self....cos women now are cheap....especially nigerian women

they can do anything for money

Corazon Kwamboka 2018 Instagram collection

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65YidiOUa84
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by Shantyken(m): 7:42am On May 17, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Nothing wrong in a sharing preek with another woman

It is natural and godly that a preek phucks many pusszy at will but an abomination, aberration and misconduct for a pusszy to phuck more than one preek
after get more pusszy for ur man
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by seenga(m): 7:45am On May 17, 2018
Ok ma. Lemme ask politely... Na so ur tohtoh sweet?
Ojuri20:

Ask politely and I'll answer you, don't talk and ask questions like a slowpoke. Grow up man
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by Ojuri20: 8:55am On May 17, 2018
seenga:
Ok ma. Lemme ask politely... Na so ur tohtoh sweet?

You no well so obviously no answer to your question
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by Anas09: 10:04am On May 17, 2018
otunbadan:

Oshe professor prophet...let me repeat it again, that is a heading that mighty not even appear in the following years print or any other translation. It was put there by a theologian, she was pointing at the issue of one man having 7 wives just for the laughs... stop reading meaning that is not there
You haven't answered the question as to why her finger wasn't where she intended to point out according to you. Is she blind?
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by galantjoe(m): 2:22pm On May 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Bitter girls like Adichie and Bianze will chew that part of the Bible off or use it for menstrual pad.

Even the Bible knows that a preek should be shared amongst many women.

Shame on any man shortchanging himself by leading a life of monogamy.

You are very correct.
Look at great Biblical figures (Solomon and david), they married many wives and have many concubines.

1 Like

Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by JandyJ(m): 3:33pm On May 17, 2018
Anas09:

The Scattering of the Nation of Israel into all the Nations of the Earth, and the Restoration of the same.

All these events points to the close of Age.

Jesus is coming soon. Whether or not we believe it, it won't change a thing.

Thank u pastor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ / One Year After SCOAN's Closure, 60% Of Hotels In Ikotun Shut Down! / Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.