Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

5 Ways To Win Over Your Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways To Win Over Your Man (723 Views)

Disappear For 6 Months, Do This And You'll Win Over 97% Of People... Lewin / 10 Husband Materials Your Man, Fiancee Must Have 100% (photos) / What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways To Win Over Your Man by VirtueDigest: 12:27pm On May 16, 2018
It is now considered acceptable that a woman try to win over the man she likes. Although in the past the task and greater responsibility of the love conquest has fallen on the male, nowadays, it is known that this has changed a lot.

In fact, we live in a time when it is no longer seen as inappropriate for a woman to take the initiative in matters of love and encounters. It even became a real trend among young women of the 21st century, they are responsible for inviting the boys they like to go out or go after them. However, it is important to clarify that not all modern women follow this trend.

Maybe you, like thousands of other women around the world, you still have the strong desire that he be the one who strives to win her over and seek her all the time. If so, then I share 5 infallible ways of achieving this.

Emphasize your femininity
There is nothing a man likes more than realizing the splendor of femininity in this woman he likes so much. Seeing her wearing a beautiful dress with delicate earrings and discreet sneakers is the first way to surprise him. In the same way, to find in her distinctly feminine qualities and attitudes, delicacy, generosity, kindness, intelligence, etc. will make him strive to conquer it and remain by his side.

Read more at: http://www.virtuedigest.com/5-ways-to-win-over-your-man/
Re: 5 Ways To Win Over Your Man by boyjo: 4:18pm On May 16, 2018
Really nice.
`Read 5 other topics too.

It would be nice if you give examples.
Like, when you talk about "Being Femine e.g having a nice hairstyle on", or whatever feminie example you feel like giving.

Why do most of you "relationship expert" say proposals over the phone are bad? I don`t or wouldn`t mind a phone proposal. What`s exactly wrong with it?
Re: 5 Ways To Win Over Your Man by boyjo: 4:33pm On May 16, 2018
VirtueDigest When a guy tells you "I am bad..I`m a bad guy" what does it mean?
Yes you advised ladies to move on from such a man, but what does the statement really mean"?

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Win Over Your Man by VirtueDigest: 12:53pm On May 21, 2018
@ boyjo. He could mean he is not ready to commit in a relationship and he could break your heart. And as the saying goes, when people tell you who they are, believe them. Goodluck
Re: 5 Ways To Win Over Your Man by boyjo: 2:23pm On May 21, 2018
VirtueDigest:
@ boyjo. He could mean he is not ready to commit in a relationship and he could break your heart. And as the saying goes, when people tell you who they are, believe them. Goodluck

Thanks for answering VirtueDigest.

(1) (Reply)

Lady's Twerk Video Goes Viral On Social Media / Heart Broken : I Yawn During Lecture And She Broke Up With Me / Pix.ng: I Call Her Rihanna - Trinz Diva (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.