Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" (37663 Views)

Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video / Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by tonididdy(m): 4:21pm On May 16, 2018
EastGold:
Clear conscience fears no accusations
this is a dumb thing to say...even if you were the Pope and about to be blackmailed ,would you fold your hands and watch it happen without putting up a voice.

buhari and his boys are pure bullies.
Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 16, 2018
tonididdy:

this is a dumb thing to say...even if you were the Pope and about to be blackmailed ,would you fold your hands and watch it happen without putting up a voice.

buhari and his boys are pure bullies.

Ur father is a dumb ass

Be civil for once

Eeediot

1 Like

Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by ElCapone(m): 4:31pm On May 16, 2018
ChangetheChange:

I won't be surprised if a coup takes place, cos Buhari the failure is exhibiting the same nepotic and dictatorial style of leadership that caused the likes of IBB, Abacha, and Dasuki to overthrow him in 1985
It wouldnt. So stay calm and keep recieving ur dosage of pains mr. man.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by Jesusloveyou: 4:35pm On May 16, 2018
buzodyke:
IGP come get power pass senate president,,,,Buhari supporters this is your democracy enjoy it...
in advance country the chief sheriff has power to arrest president, but because of immunity.

Jesusloveyou:
in advance country the chief sheriff has power to arrest president, but because of immunity.

Only africa President can sack igp, but in advance continent, the police boss can only be removed through court or at the expiration of tenure

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by tonididdy(m): 4:39pm On May 16, 2018
EastGold:

Ur father is a dumb ass
Be civil for once

Eeediot
God bless you my friend
Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by ymaruf01: 4:40pm On May 16, 2018
why saraki day fear now�

1 Like

Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by Jesusloveyou: 4:41pm On May 16, 2018
buzodyke:
IGP come get power pass senate president,,,,Buhari supporters this is your democracy enjoy it...

Only africa President can sack igp, but in advance continent, the police boss can only be removed through court or at the expiration of tenure

1 Like

Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by Keegan: 4:49pm On May 16, 2018
Saraki sow the wind he will reap the whirlwind.

ymaruf01:
why saraki day fear now�
Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by ihatesycophant(m): 4:51pm On May 16, 2018
doctokwus:
That's how Dino shouted to create alarm when he knew he had been found out in a criminal arming of thugs.
We know the methods of these politicians when they are about to be implicated;to draw sympathy and draw suspicion away from them.
Saraki should wait the evidence and allow the public judge.Despite how crooked the Nigerian police can be atimes,which Nigerians also know,the public can discern a planted evidence from actual one of involvement in crime.
The IG want to be smart by half. The treatment they meted on Dino, they are planning part two on Saraki. A case that is due to be tender in court, the IG woke up to ask to be transfer to Abuja, in order to perfect hidden agenda. From the confessions so far by the suspects, they've not said it was Saraki sending them but when the case find it ways to Abuja, they would prevail on the suspects to implicate Saraki.
It's dutiful of you to think twice. When Dino requested that his case should be transferred to Abuja so that he would have fair hearing, same police refused and whisked him to Lokoja but now find it convenient to move a case about to be arraigned in court to Abuja. It calls for second thought.
If he didn't cry out now, they would perfect it and it would work. The IG just disgracing himself and trampling on the law. This is an issue principally on state level and the suspect has not complained that they would not have fair hearing in the state. The one that the suspect complained, he never listened.
It was one camp during Jonathan's era, another camp today, tomorrow it would be another.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by mfm04622: 4:54pm On May 16, 2018
Both the Governor and Saraki has a case to answer!

How come the governor knew about the cultist's case? How did he know they were supposed to be tried? How did he know they were transferred? What is his interest in the case? Or is the governor claiming he know about all police cases in Kwara?

1 Like

Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 16, 2018
tonididdy:
God bless you my friend
I don't make friends with disrespectful people like you
Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by Hayzead07(m): 5:05pm On May 16, 2018
EastGold:
really? In this country? You are in your own
Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by Firehead(m): 5:43pm On May 16, 2018
EastGold:

This quote does not hold water in this Buhari era! Until they prepare one delicious accusation like egusi soup and pour it upon your head. If u wriggle out of it, you will not wriggle out of the smell!
Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by Firefire(m): 5:53pm On May 16, 2018
Paperwhite:
Vindictive government! But karma is serving all these traitors wella.

Good for all of them.

Sai CHAIN-GI, Sai Bugari
Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by lastempero: 5:54pm On May 16, 2018
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
Banana republic. Wish there will be coup to end all these impunity

The problem is that there is no senior officer that can anchor such movement, most have been corrupted too.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by godofuck231: 6:11pm On May 16, 2018
Saraki is unable or afraid to use the power he has the Senate is the most powerful organ of government in Nigeria, buhari's power is just 40 percent, revoke his powers and he will be 20 percent down.
Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by frankwiz1894(m): 6:21pm On May 16, 2018
��� fear of buhari
Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by Yusman316(m): 7:25pm On May 16, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Lawlessness in this country is beyond redemption, everyone in top positions are behaving anyhow, they are above the law, the constitution is nothing to them smh!!!
The lawlessness i see is people especially youths believing everything they re being told, for sentimental reasons. No follow ups on stories, no research no nothing. Just believing
Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by Enice(m): 7:47pm On May 16, 2018
Gassa007:

Quote this rubbish next time you sense danger around you
so whenever a group of criminals is to be transfered from Asaba to Abuja, Okowa should raise an alarm of witch hunting? Hehehehehehe! The SP knows these criminals very well. He has done deals with them severally. He is afraid that given the methods of the NPF these criminals will sing like frogs and bleat like goats. They would even remember the day and date they lost their first tooth.
Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by Essential(m): 8:05pm On May 16, 2018
jeeqaa7:
You make me sick .
What have we turned ourselves into, the sacred institution called the National Assembly has become a joke.

For heaven's sake, you are the Senate President of the most populous black Nation.
The Number 3 Man.

It's either you act it or get out of that seat.
Enough of this Nsi bull.

Who the hell does Idris think he is?

These are trying times for our Democracy.

Crying baby
Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by Biglittlelois(f): 8:11pm On May 16, 2018
Yusman316:

The lawlessness i see is people especially youths believing everything they re being told, for sentimental reasons. No follow ups on stories, no research no nothing. Just believing

What is this one saying? how is believing everything they see or are told lawlessness? if you want to follow up on stories or research that's your business, to each his/her own
Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by Xisnin(m): 8:11pm On May 16, 2018
They want to play Dino's script for Saraki, the same way they played for Sheu Sani.
Dogara and Ekweremadu should get ready.
Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by Westlander(m): 8:19pm On May 16, 2018
saraki howfa, how political business na

Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by Westlander(m): 8:30pm On May 16, 2018
grin
surgical:
yes o, nawa for kama, e go just Sidon jeje dey look you dey commit by the time he come for you there will be no hiding place,they told them they said buhari is now a reformed democrat ,when everybody knows a leopard never changes his skin
R[b]
surgical:
yes o, nawa for kama, e go just Sidon jeje dey look you dey commit by the time he come for you there will be no hiding place,they told them they said buhari is now a reformed democrat ,when everybody knows a leopard never changes his skin
R[/b]
surgical:
reformed democratic
Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by SternProphet: 8:42pm On May 16, 2018
Are governors sponsoring cultists?, Yes.
Could Kwara State Gov be sponsoring cultist ?, Yes
Could he have phoned Saraki to scare him into helping him?, Yes.
Could Saraki have been sponsoring cultists?, Yes. He was a PDP governor for two terms.

How did the Kwara governor obtain this information about what should have been a routine police case?. Some of his boys were involved
Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by TrueLEADER: 8:56pm On May 16, 2018
EastGold:

You must be a learner......

In Nigeria, even with your CLEAREST CONSCIENCE, the bandits of power can still make you guilty......... Be wise
Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by SirBunky85(m): 9:21pm On May 16, 2018
ChangetheChange:
The IG and Buhari are power drunk
when dino,samuel anyanwu and dino were slamming suspension anyhow on any dissenting voice,dey werent power drunk abi?I'm happy saraki and his fellow rogues have realized dat dey have no powers to withstand the anger of the executivese.
Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by SirBunky85(m): 9:24pm On May 16, 2018
Cornerstone2020:
Saraki should rally around all former nPdp members in Apc to blackmail and distablize Apc with that Buhari will ask for negotiation
fyi,pmb doesnt care.moreover,saraki cant go bk to the pdp now cuz dey now regard him as a traitor
Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by SirBunky85(m): 9:34pm On May 16, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Lawlessness in this country is beyond redemption, everyone in top positions are behaving anyhow, they are above the law, the constitution is nothing to them smh!!!
pls can u explain the lawlessness in transfering a criminal case to abuja?
Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by SirBunky85(m): 9:47pm On May 16, 2018
Day11:

Who are you?
and who are u?
Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by SirBunky85(m): 9:51pm On May 16, 2018
surgical:
He is one buhari ass liker.
and u are a sentimental scum
Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by SirBunky85(m): 9:53pm On May 16, 2018
princeade86:
with ur type I doubt Nigeria can be great or good. so if u don't do bad or u are doing bad and someone try to use thugs or cultist to rope u of what u don't do or know about wunt u raise alarm. tell me any politician that don't use thugs or don't have thugs and assassins. pls be wise.
very stupid reasoning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DSS Denies Arresting EFCC Boss, Ibrahim Magu / Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) / CAN Honours President Jonathan For Outstanding Xtian Humility In Service - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.