Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) (67405 Views)

Cute Photo Of Tekno With His Bae / Alao Malaika Opens N200m Lekki Mansion On Sunday (Photos) / Jay Quameh Rooney Blasts Bobrisky, Says He's A Learner In Ashawo Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by Xhakazette: 3:43pm On May 16, 2018
His choice.
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by valgbo(m): 3:43pm On May 16, 2018
Lol
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by Solocoin: 3:43pm On May 16, 2018
mmmm all the makeup for what?
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by Oxygen1998: 3:43pm On May 16, 2018
fatymore:
the she-male is beautiful ooooo.....
it seems u don kno d diff btw beauty and artwork

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by SAD007(m): 3:43pm On May 16, 2018
Rachelsblog:
If you have been crushing on Bob, Sorry to break your heart but she's off the market, Bobriskky is finally walking the Isle with the Love of her life, And we couldn't be more happy for her...
She shared the goodnews on her page, The bad news is that she said its just between she and her bae, But still i cant wait to see how she looks on her wedding gown, Congrats in advance, She really worked hard for it.

see below!

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/am-bride-bobriskky-says-his-getting.html

Show us ur ynash Boborisky!!!

Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 16, 2018
Wow! See what this guy turned himself into.

It must be tough being gender confused and all..
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by Premiumwriter: 3:44pm On May 16, 2018
Op is on the same weed as Bobnonrisky
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by Shegzy8(m): 3:44pm On May 16, 2018
OP must be mad...nigerian girls are damn ugly...if make-up can make this gay look like a legit beautiful lady then i guess na make-up they cover dem yansh
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by Oxygen1998: 3:46pm On May 16, 2018
why must ppl commit evil on sunday
ehnn!!!

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by wink2015(m): 3:47pm On May 16, 2018
Nice one from Bobrisky the crossdresser.

Some of his includes, Derenle Edun etc
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 16, 2018
Why refer to HIM as a SHE?? OP are you mad? You people should not bring that Americn nonsense of gender identification here o..we don't do that sh.itt in Nigeria..this is a full grown MAN with mental issues..I don't care how much make up he wears, I will never call him a woman.
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by madgoat(m): 3:50pm On May 16, 2018
Shes so pretty kiss kiss
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 3:50pm On May 16, 2018
If this guy gets some nice titties tomorrow, plus a replacement of his phallus, I don't mind smashing.
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by deebrain(m): 3:52pm On May 16, 2018
Congrats ma.

abi?
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by jaywhoco(m): 3:53pm On May 16, 2018
s/he is graceful
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by Akalia(m): 3:53pm On May 16, 2018
Rachelsblog:
If you have been crushing on Bob, Sorry to break your heart but she's off the market, Bobriskky is finally walking the Isle with the Love of her life, And we couldn't be more happy for her...
She shared the goodnews on her page, The bad news is that she said its just between she and her bae, But still i cant wait to see how she looks on her wedding gown, Congrats in advance, She really worked hard for it.

see below!

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/am-bride-bobriskky-says-his-getting.html

It's actually spelt aisle. Yeye blogger!

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 3:53pm On May 16, 2018
Bobrisky is a living proof that the ugliest of girls can actually slay...its a matter of cosmetics
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by Ezepresido: 3:55pm On May 16, 2018
Tufiakwa
There is God ooo[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by Yinxies(f): 3:56pm On May 16, 2018
Chineke!!!

Who born this thing?

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by Justiyke4u: 3:58pm On May 16, 2018
even satan will be confused with this one
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 16, 2018
I wonder how Idris Ogunleye prefers to live as a psychotic transgendered.

From packing his chest with sachet water packs to a full blown trannie wannabe.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by olu690(m): 3:59pm On May 16, 2018
She i'm just imagining how his yah will look like... awon were' go begin think otherwise now.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by realitychick: 4:00pm On May 16, 2018
it haf tey i comment oooo wink wink wink,,, see fine babe everywhere.Who tell you say packaging no be the BIG DEAL>
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 4:00pm On May 16, 2018
To Bob, this is business strategy. The guy just dey make money dey go. He knows what he is doing. It's because of his cross dressing that his products dey sell like hot cake all over the world! Its all about strategy. Bob is no gay. I'm sure the guy will eventually marry a very clean straight beautiful girl. You just watch.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by okomile(f): 4:05pm On May 16, 2018
gay
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by LordNapoleon: 4:05pm On May 16, 2018
Why using 'she' for Bobrisky whe he's not even a transgender?
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by okomile(f): 4:06pm On May 16, 2018
F a g g o t
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by shakyum: 4:07pm On May 16, 2018
the Bobrisky of a human should just fucck off, I wonder how a guy will enjoy been fuckedd
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 16, 2018
And this is somebody's child!
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by fatymore(f): 4:08pm On May 16, 2018
Oxygen1998:

it seems u don kno d diff btw beauty and artwork
she-male is sha beautiful with the heavy make up undecided

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by Bakrabas: 4:09pm On May 16, 2018
Irrelevant she/male
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by Mayfrank(m): 4:14pm On May 16, 2018
Wow... He is a beautiful person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Otedola, His Wife And His Four Children / Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] / Pregnant Beyonce Goes Nude To Show Her Twin Baby Bump (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.