Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) (67402 Views)

Cute Photo Of Tekno With His Bae / Alao Malaika Opens N200m Lekki Mansion On Sunday (Photos) / Jay Quameh Rooney Blasts Bobrisky, Says He's A Learner In Ashawo Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by pemiakd: 4:15pm On May 16, 2018
This tin is contagious.
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 16, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:
any n.l lady that challenges this picture will get 5k instanta from me
Full length and will even give you the 5k .Which kin bobrisky? angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by biomedics(m): 4:18pm On May 16, 2018
Hohohohohohoho

Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by jaytime(m): 4:19pm On May 16, 2018
I won't be surprised to see one teddy bear or a pet dog.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by kmaster007: 4:19pm On May 16, 2018
but no b naija here u won do d wedding

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by pemiakd: 4:23pm On May 16, 2018
He will marry his ancestors
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by thunderbabs: 4:24pm On May 16, 2018
Even real ladies dey trip for bobby foto grin
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 4:33pm On May 16, 2018
dovelike:
Full length and will even give you the 5k .Which kin bobrisky? angry
are u single? i want to give u more than the 5k plus my heart

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by jhubril(m): 4:33pm On May 16, 2018
BOBRISKY IS NOT GAY . EVERYTHING HE DOES IS FOR FAME AND MONEY. HE PERFECTLY UNDERSTANDS HOW GULLIBLE NIGERIANS ARE AND TAKES ADVANTAGE OF IT.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by donbachi(m): 4:37pm On May 16, 2018
Dis he/her no go allow us rest
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 4:39pm On May 16, 2018
Whizdorm001:
OP are you mad? Crushing on bobrisky bi ti bawo?
Can't stop laughing. Is this Bobrisky male or female? Somebori should please enlighten me.
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by chendstone01(m): 4:49pm On May 16, 2018
isorite

Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by oochi123(f): 4:52pm On May 16, 2018
Lol.. Wetin we no go hear and see.
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by gwama: 4:52pm On May 16, 2018
It's what we call home "more chicken than chicken".She is more beautiful than a 100% woman cool
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by sunemi(m): 4:52pm On May 16, 2018
The man was wicked and he drank too much beer because if he didn't, the pastor that impregnated the banker will not be alive to eat the goat that swallowed that sim card... Hahahahahahaha

Please Just check my signature.
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by Josh64(m): 4:56pm On May 16, 2018
The only truth I find from all this is that make up is evil. I definitely would think it was one chic if you didn't put his name.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 16, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:

are u single? i want to give u more than the 5k
plus my heart
I'm single, convert the 5k to $$ and I'm a heart breaker. wink

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by gwama: 4:58pm On May 16, 2018
She is surely date with Caitlyn Jenner grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by ThanosEronz: 5:02pm On May 16, 2018
Wait o why do keep referring to him as a her
Is him a her or her a him?
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by Ojuororun(m): 5:09pm On May 16, 2018
talk2saintify:
shocked

The Moniker Directly Above me defines what who ever weds the Guy has gotten himself/Herself Into
into a big trouble....abi?...sense fall on you
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by cokorie25(f): 5:12pm On May 16, 2018
las las our auntcle is officially off the market. well congratulation to shim.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 5:23pm On May 16, 2018
dovelike:
I'm single, convert the 5k to $$ and I'm a heart breaker. wink
it will not be an heartbreak when i get want i want

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by David160(m): 5:37pm On May 16, 2018
Thunder fire you Dere.... Anumanu
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by pinnkpill: 5:49pm On May 16, 2018
Wait!!! is someone just referring to an ass hole d**ky nigger as her? She? u need to go buy brain lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by shitholenation: 5:49pm On May 16, 2018
I never see this kind yeye human being before.
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by Kingsley10000: 5:57pm On May 16, 2018
that second pic is bae
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by godofuck231: 5:57pm On May 16, 2018
Father if there is any fire left for cooking in heaven, combined with your anger please send it with rage and accuracy, make sure bob risky never survives your rage for this blasphemy
Please kill him and end this shame he has brought on men who you made in your own image, IJN.

Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by Kingsley10000: 5:58pm On May 16, 2018
Click like for bobrisky share for buhari
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by KingSango(m): 6:05pm On May 16, 2018
zlantanfan:
This guy just dey feed on controversy sha

Business Strategy

You mean Cult Prostitute strategy. grin O Bobrisky is a Freemason promoting bleeching and sodomy.

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 6:09pm On May 16, 2018
To the op that uploaded this.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pregnant Beyonce Goes Nude To Show Her Twin Baby Bump (Photos) / Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix / Fans To Coco Ice: "This Your Makeup Is Too Much"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.