Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison (36579 Views)

Jonah Jang's Aide Delivered Cash In Ghana-must-go Bags To Him - Politics Nigeria / Jonah Jang Declares His Senate Seat Vacant From 2019 / Photos Of Senator Jonah Jang In Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 16, 2018
blazesam:
PLEASE FREE THIS MAN, WHEN THIS PEOPLE ARE OLD AND YOU LOCK THEM UP, THE COME OUT TO BECOME PRESIDENT'S OF THIS COUNTRY. PLEASE RELEASE HIM
Abi o.. B4 e bcom lyk dose prophetic trekkers for Buhari. Now, all of us don dey trek.

1 Like

Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 16, 2018
Supreme01:
Let ask Plateau people; people of Plateau is this news True or False?
It is true. Placards indicating "Free Jang" was on display at the Nzem Berom festival.
Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by Enice(m): 4:52pm On May 16, 2018
conehead2018:
A times I marvei at the level of our hypocrisy..So the likes of amaechi in the same era with the jang that stole rivers blind are immune to persecution or Mr grass cutter what happened to the case? or were you in Pluto when the case of buratai and danbazzau foreign house scandle erupted?..if you have any iota of dignity in you quietly look the other way when witch hunt of this scale is going on in the name of lighting kwaruption.
do you have proof that Amaechi stole Rivers State money? If you do please with all pleasure present your evidence.

1 Like

Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by Enice(m): 4:58pm On May 16, 2018
virud:

Don't be mischievous!

1. Senator Bukola Saraki-Kwara Central
2. Senator Umaru Dahiru-Sokoto South
3. Senator Magnus Ngei Abe -Rivers South-East
4. Senator Wilson Asinobi Ake-Rivers West
5. Sen. Bindawa Muhammed Jibrilla-Adamawa North
6. Sen. Mohammed Danjuma Goje-Gombe central
7. Sen. Aisha Jummai Alhassan-Taraba North
8. Sen. Mohammed Ali Ndume-Borno South
9. Senator Mohammed Shaba Lafiaji-Kwara North
10. Sen. Abdulahi Adamu-Nasarawa West
11. Senator Ibrahim Abdullahi Gobir-Sokoto East

12.Barr. Aliyu Ahmed Gulak
• Special Adviser to the Preident on Political Matters.

Asides the governors, state houses of rep and numerous other prominent stake holders..
Sarakis case is in court do you have proof of the others stealing government money

1 Like

Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by CodeTemplar: 5:16pm On May 16, 2018
PassingShot:

The same nPDP like Saraki that was being prosecuted and some section of the country started supporting him against the Executive? I am sure if the Executive opens his case or any other of one (even APC), some people will have a reason to support them against the state.

Nigerians don't even know what they want.
Stop tagging me along with some crowd. We see through Buhari now that he is there.
Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 16, 2018
AgentOfDarkness:

Which country are you from?

are you residing in Nigeria?

yes
Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 16, 2018
Elder001:

yes

Okay you're saying region like the South Eastern Nigeria with tribes like Igbo/Efik-Ibibio that have fair skinned people are all mixed or bleached?
Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 16, 2018
AgentOfDarkness:

Okay you're saying region like the South Eastern Nigeria with tribes like Igbo/Efik-Ibibio that have fair skinned people are all mixed or bleached?

undecided
Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by dajoaneke(m): 7:45pm On May 16, 2018
Supreme01:
Let ask Plateau people; people of Plateau is this news True or False?
This news is true. But what they fail to say is that Jona Jang is a hero in Plateau State. He is the only leader who defends his people from Hausa adulterating their culture and heritage. If not for him, Muslims would've taken over Jos capital a long time ago.

You may ask why is EFCC after him now? It's because he wants to carry the flag for PDP presidential race 2019. If he enters, he will bleep the Muslims and their Jihad in Nigeria like he did in plateau.

We the people of plateau are 100% behind Baba Jang.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 16, 2018
Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:46pm On May 16, 2018
what stopped them from switching camp
are they not all thieves
why challenge fed when you know ur hands are dirty
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

They say they are fighting corruption but its obvious they are fighting their perceived enemies.

It will be a thing of joy to see the following people in prison

Saraki

Amaechi

Tinubu

Obanikoro

Uzor Kalu

Babachir Lawal

and other looters who have suddenly become saint by switching camps
Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 16, 2018
shocked
Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by dalongjnr: 9:39pm On May 16, 2018
HeGeMon:
you Fulani controlled animal, just know that APC is dead and gone, you will all be flushed, you hate this man because he didnt want to sell plateau to your Northern oligarchy, Jang has become more popular in his travails, which commonwealth are you talking about? Who are u and where r u from?
were did u say u're from? when the real people that knows in and out of government and the state talk, they are now labelled Fulani herdsmen? how many houses do have in jos and who are ur family (name a specific family)? Be serious for once and stop displaying public tantrums just because of political affiliation. mind u, I'm a stunge Christian.
Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 16, 2018
dajoaneke:
This news is true. But what they fail to say is that Jona Jang is a hero in Plateau State. He is the only leader who defends his people from Hausa adulterating their culture and heritage. If not for him, Muslims would've taken over Jos capital a long time ago.

You may ask why is EFCC after him now? It's because he wants to carry the flag for PDP presidential race 2019. If he enters, he will bleep the Muslims and their Jihad in Nigeria like he did in plateau.

We the people of plateau are 100% behind Baba Jang.

why won't the be after him? 6billion na him papa money?

what make u think Jang will make the top 10 in the PDP primaries?

i believe ur hypocrisy is classic. no doubt u are amongst those using age factor to besmirch that Daura President. and yet u want another senile as president. continue ur hatred it will soon consume u.

1 Like

Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by Mryacks: 9:54pm On May 16, 2018
dalongjnr:
serve him right. anyone who squander our common wealth should be dealt with irrespective of party affiliation, religion, colour, or tribe. let him pay for his sins. 7 months without payment of salaries despite adequate release of money from FAAC and a boost in IGR, killing of academic activities in PLASU AND CLOSURE OF FERTILIZER BLENDING PLANT JUST BECAUSE IT WASN'T SITUATED IN DU AND POLITICAL DIFFERENCE WITH HIS PREDECESSOR ,execution of substandard road construction e.g,jibam-quanpan road, and Du-mangu Halle road etc. making his son a personal assistant on special duties and subsequently a commissioner.

He truly worked in the State but him and his sons really cleaned out cash wise....so maybe, just maybe, he really has case to answer with respect to this accusation

1 Like

Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by dalongjnr: 10:08pm On May 16, 2018
Mryacks:

He truly worked in the State but him and his sons really cleaned out cash wise....so maybe, just maybe, he really has case to answer with respect to this accusation
I totally agree with you, sir. he tried his best but will have to answer for some misdeeds. well-done sir. I guess you are from Plateau state.
Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by Mryacks: 10:19pm On May 16, 2018
dalongjnr:

I totally agree with you, sir. he tried his best but will have to answer for some misdeeds. well-done sir. I guess you are from Plateau state.

Exactly the point. Yeah from Plateau but on my mum’s side..
Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by abokikhalifa: 10:30pm On May 16, 2018
ybalogs:
Jonah Jang is too old to be remanded ooo. We won't take this. #FreeJonahjang

Bomb dey your head
Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by abokikhalifa: 10:32pm On May 16, 2018
Bridget95:
why not Tinubu

Why did PDP not take tinubu to court?
Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by dajoaneke(m): 10:33pm On May 16, 2018
sarafa68:

why won't the be after him? 6billion na him papa money?

what make u think Jang will make the top 10 in the PDP primaries?

i believe ur hypocrisy is classic. no doubt u are amongst those using age factor to besmirch that Daura President. and yet u want another senile as president. continue ur hatred it will soon consume u.
Senile dementia is wrong with your brain. Mind taking business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by HeGeMon(m): 1:57pm On May 17, 2018
I should tell u so that u will find them out and Kill them?
Very funny, you dont even measure up.
dalongjnr:

were did u say u're from? when the real people that knows in and out of government and the state talk, they are now labelled Fulani herdsmen? how many houses do have in jos and who are ur family (name a specific family)? Be serious for once and stop displaying public tantrums just because of political affiliation. mind u, I'm a stunge Christian.
Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:52pm On May 17, 2018
PassingShot:

The same nPDP like Saraki that was being prosecuted and some section of the country started supporting him against the Executive? I am sure if the Executive opens his case or any other of one (even APC), some people will have a reason to support them against the state.

Nigerians don't even know what they want.
ur submission is so true
Of course, Dino easily comes to mind
Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by Nobody: 12:45am On May 18, 2018
PassingShot:
Yet, they say we are not fighting corruption.

Some say the fight is one-sided, not that those being prosecuted are not corrupt o.

I ask: if it's correct that PDP ruled for 16 years, does it not make sense that 99% of the looters are their members?

Yeye wailing haters supporting their oppressors.
If anyone be in APC he is a new creature, all looting and scandals are passed away behold all things becomes new
Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by dalongjnr: 11:21am On May 24, 2018
HeGeMon:
I should tell u so that u will find them out and Kill them?
Very funny, you dont even measure up.
I'm a Christian and a good citizen of the state, but not currently in the country. anyways, no harm intended, but its just the truth. I will soon come back,probable hook up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs / Caption This Photo Of Amaechi / Osun Airport: Gov Adeleke Assures Of Speedy Completion, meets Aregbesola(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.