Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,828 members, 7,802,652 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Hushpuppi Blasts Deji Adeyanju For Saying EFCC Should Investigate Him - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Blasts Deji Adeyanju For Saying EFCC Should Investigate Him (53424 Views)

Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) / Hushpuppi Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Call For His Arrest By EFCC / "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Deji Adeyanju For Saying EFCC Should Investigate Him by livinbygrace: 6:13pm On May 16, 2018
Offpoint:
I gave up on these yahoo guys since when I realized they referred to their victims as "CLIENTS"
These guys have made it difficult for you as a Nigerian to complete a foreign deal on the net. once I told them my nationality, they want out.
I don't care who the hell you are, once your source of income is questionable you should be investigated.

As I no dey go work sef, base on sey my house na my office all my neighbors don turn EFCC. if chicken miss for the street na my house dem go first dey eye.

As you are finding it difficult to do business with outsiders some people are cashing out.Its survival of the fittest.Keep keeping on!
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Deji Adeyanju For Saying EFCC Should Investigate Him by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 16, 2018
[quote author=delugajackson post=67612013]If we lived in a society where thieves and fraudsters are not revered, and the "big boy" syndrome did not dominate then maybe things would be a lot more better.

The truth is, our image as a country has been mercilessly battered as a result of the actions of these internet fraudsters. Nigerians are seen as fraudsters generally. Its so bad that if you check Uncyclopedia, Nigerians are used not only in the definition but as the definition. Even in certain American movies, they feel it won't sound authentic if they don't use Nigeria as an example. Reminds me of "The Story of Jimmy Rebel", S03E04 of the Boondocks where Uncle Ruckus made a reference to Nigeria in his statement: "He caught the Nigerian monkey pox, as if the internet scams and underwear bombs were not enough."

For the fact that it's the truth about us, it should be taken as a call for moral ablution. To those who are sympathetic to crime and its proceeds, it doesn't pay. Do not be persuasively influenced by the spirit of success.

these your allusion is so absurb.,some of us where born before '90s & '20s nigerian as been championing the course of corruption decades before "internet fraud" our reputation never rose to +1 before it gas out to 0.
our politicians remains the root cause & sustainance of corruption or internet fraud as the case maybe. the government as failed in its obligation to the citizens especially the youths.
preaching against internet fraud will solve nothing,,the government needs to provide ASSURANCE. no job, no money, no food parent salaries are owed,,pensioneers @ OYO .. these are the stories of 70% youth. the ridiculous gap between the rich children & the poor man's children is closing up,they arr not happy same names thought they've blocked every way for poor man son to rise but street ti take over,accolades to all the guys that rose from the slum by legit.
for the G boiz i say "ole lo ba omo je" Bleep what the white think,,a white police sees every black american youth as a gangster or drug peddler..so?? Bleep what they think about naija ka waa sha tii lowo!
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Deji Adeyanju For Saying EFCC Should Investigate Him by Angelfrost(m): 6:29pm On May 16, 2018
Well, am no hater... But, what sense has he made with this rant??!
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Deji Adeyanju For Saying EFCC Should Investigate Him by seunmsg(m): 6:32pm On May 16, 2018
I stand with hushpupi on this. Deji is a very stupid boy who doesn't have the morality to call anybody out for internet fraud. He benefitted corruptly from the Jonathan administration so he's no better than any other fraudster. Corrupt political elites are the ones shouting more about yahoo yahoo boys because they are now competing with them in terms of wealth. We should crack down on all corrupt vices in our society and not stigmatise one while glorifying the other.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Deji Adeyanju For Saying EFCC Should Investigate Him by Silvermoney: 6:34pm On May 16, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Deji Adeyanju For Saying EFCC Should Investigate Him by charlesazeh(m): 6:35pm On May 16, 2018
Pierohandsome:
I now believe this Hushpupi is into wire wire and yahoo yahoo.

He has not stil been able to defend himself by telling the public his source of wealth , rather he resorted to insult and abuse.

When duncan mighty was accused of making money frm bunkery he defended himself by listing his source of wealth which is owning a construction company and he has been really blessed in this Governor Wike's regime with so many construction contracts, he didnt insult or abuse anyone neither did he use any fowl language.

Hushpuppi tell the people ur source of wealth , and stop telling us stories of been in dubai for who cares.

If he is a genuine business man he should hv used his fame to promote his business bt instead he keeps sounding pained and agitated each time his source of wealth is been questioned.

Hushpuppi is a yahoo boy period

so its a must to tell people his source of wealth? so all of us including should start announcing our source of wealth because of the fear of being called a yahoo boy? oya tell us your source of income..no be plenty english be sense oo..

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Deji Adeyanju For Saying EFCC Should Investigate Him by Uyi168: 6:35pm On May 16, 2018
slawomir:

ovbie oba you can go on
Watoe baba!
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Deji Adeyanju For Saying EFCC Should Investigate Him by zealblinks(m): 6:40pm On May 16, 2018
Pierohandsome:

He has not stil been able to defend himself by telling the public his source of wealth , rather he resorted to insult and abuse.

When duncan mighty was accused of making money frm bunkery he defended himself by listing his source of wealth which is owning a construction company and he has been really blessed in this Governor Wike's regime with so many construction contracts, he didnt insult or abuse anyone neither did he use any fowl language.

Hushpuppi tell the people ur source of wealth , and stop telling us stories of been in dubai for who cares.

If he is a genuine business man he should hv used his fame to promote his business bt instead he keeps sounding pained and agitated each time his source of wealth is been questioned.

goan kill yourself then. suffering and smiling goat

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Deji Adeyanju For Saying EFCC Should Investigate Him by kalu61(m): 7:08pm On May 16, 2018
Pierohandsome:

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Deji Adeyanju For Saying EFCC Should Investigate Him by HallaDaTruth: 7:09pm On May 16, 2018
Hush puppy the little dog that thinks he is big
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Deji Adeyanju For Saying EFCC Should Investigate Him by Herrmes: 7:26pm On May 16, 2018
scholes0:
Nigerians are bipolar

Today they will support someone like Noble Igwe for out of the blue naming businesses and people EFCC should unprovocatively go after, calling his actions "Noble". Tomorrow, same people will go after someone else for doing the same.

I don't support crime in any sort of form, but I honestly wish EFCC was going after the "untouchable criminals" of this country with the same enthusiasm and vigour. Yes internet crime is common in Nigeria but Nigeria is not the leading country for internet scams, on the contrary... we aren't even in the top 10 globally. That the country has been made a global "scapegoat" or the international face of internet fraud is part ignorance part racism on the part of the people promoting such an image.

If You find that unbelievable then you have also fallen into that global crowd mentality, because the statistics are out there for anyone who cares to make a simple 1 minute research to see, but the world is lazy.

On the front of political corruption however, Nigeria is undoubtedly in the top 5 Globally. Yet EFCC is muum on that. undecided

Cybercrime?
That's ambiguous...
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Deji Adeyanju For Saying EFCC Should Investigate Him by scholes0(m): 7:35pm On May 16, 2018
Herrmes:
Cybercrime?
That's ambiguous...

What is ambiguous about it?

cyber crime should not be restricted to "yahoo-yahoo" alone now should it?
Or are you suggesting that other forms of cyber crime are not serious enough to warrant attention?

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Deji Adeyanju For Saying EFCC Should Investigate Him by JAMESOJAY: 7:40pm On May 16, 2018
My friend listen

Am not support this fraudsters

But I want to ask you just one question

If Nigeria has a government that provide jobs for the youths do you think youths will love to join yahoo yahoo?

Let this boys be

They are trying to survive

EFCC should go after our president our governors and senators cause they have destroyed this country
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Deji Adeyanju For Saying EFCC Should Investigate Him by sweetyme001(f): 7:41pm On May 16, 2018
Pierohandsome:

How many times do you want Hush to tell you he is into laptop repair and maintenance.
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Deji Adeyanju For Saying EFCC Should Investigate Him by intrinsicniyi(m): 7:45pm On May 16, 2018
Offpoint:
I gave up on these yahoo guys since when I realized they referred to their victims as "CLIENTS"
These guys have made it difficult for you as a Nigerian to complete a foreign deal on the net. once I told them my nationality, they want out.
I don't care who the hell you are, once your source of income is questionable you should be investigated.

As I no dey go work sef, base on sey my house na my office all my neighbors don turn EFCC. if chicken miss for the street na my house dem go first dey eye.

cheesy cheesy grin grin. This is actually quite funny @"na my house dem go 1st dey eye"

I wish you great success in ur pursuits bro.
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Deji Adeyanju For Saying EFCC Should Investigate Him by lightwind(m): 8:11pm On May 16, 2018
everybody please come and investigate why I'm poor now o not when I'm rich tomorrow that you will want to investigate me.... Amadioha will strike believe me
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Deji Adeyanju For Saying EFCC Should Investigate Him by Bundaweber: 8:20pm On May 16, 2018
slawomir:
to me i don't see anything wrong with yahoo

yahoo is the act of taking advantage and capitalizing on the greediness and stupidity of humans

so once maga fall
guy man go chop

and moreover yahoo guys improve the economy of Nigeria
abeg nosa give me my laptop make i bomb

men can never run out of format
if you know you know.
na only kpor-Kpor (police) we dey fear for Benin City because to them laptop na like gun.

na people like u dey give Benin bad name. one day one day all of una yahoo na citizens go chase una

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Deji Adeyanju For Saying EFCC Should Investigate Him by Herrmes: 8:41pm On May 16, 2018
scholes0:

What is ambiguous about it?

cyber crime should not be restricted to "yahoo-yahoo" alone now should it?
Or are you suggesting that other forms of cyber rime are not serious enough to warrant attention?
No, I'm not
I'm just saying Cybercrime could include a lot of things with Yahoo-Yahoo one of them.
I just thought the topic was Internet fraud
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Deji Adeyanju For Saying EFCC Should Investigate Him by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 16, 2018
slawomir:
to me i don't see anything wrong with yahoo

yahoo is the act of taking advantage and capitalizing on the greediness and stupidity of humans

so once maga fall
guy man go chop

and moreover yahoo guys improve the economy of Nigeria
abeg nosa give me my laptop make i bomb

men can never run out of format
if you know you know.
na only kpor-Kpor (police) we dey fear for Benin City because to them laptop na like gun.

You have 34 Likes! for Support for Yahoo. obviously this country is going No Where

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Deji Adeyanju For Saying EFCC Should Investigate Him by scholes0(m): 8:48pm On May 16, 2018
Herrmes:
No, I'm not
I'm just saying Cybercrime could include a lot of things with Yahoo-Yahoo one of them.
I just thought the topic was Internet fraud

no, the topic is cyber crime not just fraud.
That is why the Economic and Financial CRIMES commission is involved.
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Deji Adeyanju For Saying EFCC Should Investigate Him by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 16, 2018
sotall:
With all due respect, Hushpuppy doesn't owe anyone any explanation as regards his source of wealth. Moreover, Hushpuppy is based in Dubai and not Nigeria. Nigeria as a country has so many people richer than Hushpuppy without a source of wealth. Examples include Tinubu and Buhari.

Where did Buhari's son get money to buy a power bike worth over 50 million?

Your examples really made me laugh. U no even spare Oga Buhari grin
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Deji Adeyanju For Saying EFCC Should Investigate Him by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 16, 2018
Offpoint:

No blame dem o. Nobody including Yahoo Boy wants to be yahooed. grin
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Deji Adeyanju For Saying EFCC Should Investigate Him by DeWisedon(m): 9:30pm On May 16, 2018
Pierohandsome:

Another loosed wailing
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Deji Adeyanju For Saying EFCC Should Investigate Him by DeWisedon(m): 9:32pm On May 16, 2018
Teewhy2:
from all he said, I can't really understand what he does for a living that makes him rich.
I was thinking he would say he founded ..... company that produce ..... or he is into trading of ......, or manufacture ...... and that he was able to make himself rich.
information like this would have been a perfect way of shutting haters mouth.

Considering doing a roof parapet?
check out price comparison between a concrete cast in suite against polystyrene parapet.
Polystyrene parapet is light weight and doesn't have much impact on the land.
excellent usage on swampy environment.
click below for more details.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/4
how is that supposed to be your business sir
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Deji Adeyanju For Saying EFCC Should Investigate Him by DeWisedon(m): 9:35pm On May 16, 2018
kenzysmith:
hussspussy keep quite dem must investigate you, u no go allow urs hear word with all ur gucci stuff you put on show off I go personal join pdp bring u down nonsense
if you continue this way,believe me,you will end up not achieving anything in life
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Deji Adeyanju For Saying EFCC Should Investigate Him by kenzysmith: 9:44pm On May 16, 2018
DeWisedon:
if you continue this way,believe me,you will end up not achieving anything in life
y do u say so
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Deji Adeyanju For Saying EFCC Should Investigate Him by anonymous1759(m): 9:56pm On May 16, 2018
delugajackson:
If we lived in a society where thieves and fraudsters are not revered, and the "big boy" syndrome did not dominate then maybe things would be a lot more better.

The truth is, our image as a country has been mercilessly battered as a result of the actions of these internet fraudsters. Nigerians are seen as fraudsters generally. Its so bad that if you check Uncyclopedia, Nigerians are used not only in the definition but as the definition. Even in certain American movies, they feel it won't sound authentic if they don't use Nigeria as an example. Reminds me of "The Story of Jimmy Rebel", S03E04 of the Boondocks where Uncle Ruckus made a reference to Nigeria in his statement: "He caught the Nigerian monkey pox, as if the internet scams and underwear bombs were not enough."

For the fact that it's the truth about us, it should be taken as a call for moral ablution. To those who are sympathetic to crime and its proceeds, it doesn't pay. Do not be persuasively influenced by the spirit of success.

P.S. Apologies. I've noticed there was an error in my post where I used Wikipedia in place of Uncyclopedia. But to further clarify on this, here is a link to the article.
http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Nigeria

Nice one, I think destruction should be synonymous with the country called America. Look what happened in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria etc. No gravity of fraud can amount to the destruction in those Countries but the world refuse to say anything about it. We'll remain slave forever to the Whites inferiority complex is our biggest problem. Whatever the whites prescribe us to be that's what we're but we don't have a fucking say over them. It's so pathetic, as far as fraud is consigned we're not on the same level, they're far better than us as they're in technology. Imagine how Gaddafi died, where is Libya today? How many of you have cautioned Obama? Fucking hypocrite and slaves quick to clamp down on their own fellow brothers and worship people who don't give a bleep about you. And I'm very sure that you're in support of one of the politician who loot you dry. Channel your aggression to people who stole your destiny not a common boy on the street trying to look for a square meal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Deji Adeyanju For Saying EFCC Should Investigate Him by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 16, 2018
[quote author=Vested post=67616263]
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Deji Adeyanju For Saying EFCC Should Investigate Him by kechywillz(m): 10:05pm On May 16, 2018
For the first time in the life of this guy,he made sense!!
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Deji Adeyanju For Saying EFCC Should Investigate Him by Vested(m): 10:06pm On May 16, 2018
Alamala1:
mumu like you saying Nigeria is not sophisticated do you think its romance scam all those big dogs do smh boys dey do alibaba, onlin e/offline pos punching , identity theft dey there dey yarn wetyn ur brain no carry

And u think say na them get the leg?
Or na the carding scam wey dem dey buy contact info from Russian mofos?

Abeg, dey one side jare.
Who don hack financial platform wey u know chop millions?
Make I hear word jare
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Deji Adeyanju For Saying EFCC Should Investigate Him by anonymous1759(m): 10:08pm On May 16, 2018
Pierohandsome:

If you see him one on one ask him to tell you. Nonsense how many of contributed to his wealth? He owes no one explanation. Ask Dino how he acquired all his cars? Your ex president had only #20000 when he became president. And left a billion dollar man. Ask him how much is salary was as public office holder. Mumu youths, keeping waiting for explanation and remain poor nonsense. Before I forget ask your presidents son where he got the money to buy his power bike worth millions. Goat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Deji Adeyanju For Saying EFCC Should Investigate Him by Fbicacus: 10:21pm On May 16, 2018
Pierohandsome:

go make ur own money....

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Rocks Bikini As She Poses In Swimming Pool (Photos) / Photo Of Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sitting On His Laps Goes Viral Online / EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.