Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

What Cause Low Sex Drive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Cause Low Sex Drive (1696 Views)

Zodiac Signs With High Sex Drive And Low Sex Drive / My Babe Has Low Sex Drive / My Girlfriend Has A Low Sex Drive. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Cause Low Sex Drive by jumia1: 2:12pm On May 16, 2018
Most men and women experience a low sex drive at some point in their lives.Hyposexuality, explains sex and relationship therapist Lianne Young, is a recognised condition where a person has no interest in engaging in sexual intercourse and sexual play.
It is best explained as a lack of sexual libido in both men and women.Sometimes people just stop having sex or stop doing their favourite sexual things.Some times they even stop masturbating all together because of a lack of desire.Low sex drive comes under the name hyposexuality as it is linked to emotional and physical connections.
However, If you have desire but not arousal this could be down to a medical condition or something you are taking, and if you have no desire this could be down to stress, depression or another set of medical conditions.

At different stages, it is normal to lose a desire for sex – after having a baby, during menopause and at times of stress are just some times when sexual desire drops.

Medication can sometimes have an effect as well as other mental health issues.Talking to your doctor at the first sign can help explain what the cause for your low libido,’ explains Lianne.
When it comes to sexuality there are a lot of ways in which health impacts people’s sexual functioning, sexual feelings, sexual behaviours and sexual decision-making and they should not be ignored.

There are going to be questions and issues that naturally arise during our lives concerning sex and they should be spoken about for both one’s mental and physical health. Hyposexuality can be treated with medicine and counselling.

Medications can be the cause of some sexual issues, for some people they can prevent arousal or interfere with the orgasm or it has a significant impact on sexual functioning by lowering the libido. It can be treated as easy as removing something from your diet.But the first step is making sure you speak to your GP.
Mosst people will suffer from a decreased libido at some time in their lives.People should not be embarrassed about having hyposexuality as it could be down to something as simple as your medication.
Read more here:http://jumiaforum.com/
Re: What Cause Low Sex Drive by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 16, 2018
1:Stress
2:medication
3:diabetes
4:obesity
5:unhealthy lifestyle
these are few of the causes
Re: What Cause Low Sex Drive by DOUBLEWAHALA: 2:35pm On May 16, 2018
lefulefu:
1:Stress 2:medication 3:diabetes 4:obesity 5:unhealthy lifestyle 6:masterbation these are few of the causes
thank me letter
Re: What Cause Low Sex Drive by Lalas247(f): 2:37pm On May 16, 2018
lefulefu:
1:Stress
2:medication
3:diabetes
4:obesity
5:unhealthy lifestyle
these are few of the causes
Trauma
Re: What Cause Low Sex Drive by Marcelo290(m): 2:38pm On May 16, 2018
Depression and stress can make you forget you have a dick.
Re: What Cause Low Sex Drive by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 16, 2018
Lalas247:

Trauma
aghh yes traumawink. I do believe a man with low sex drive....a good ol ass twerking would bring back to lifecheesy. It would be exactly the way Dr Dre was brought back to life in the Eminen's song i need a doctorcheesy.

1 Like

Re: What Cause Low Sex Drive by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 16, 2018
Marcelo290:
Depression and stress can make you forget you have a dick.
just remembering that ur president is buhari is enuf to cause depression sefcheesy.
Re: What Cause Low Sex Drive by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 16, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:

thank me letter
masturbation kwa?cheesy.. Anyway e no make sense masturbating when u about to have sex. Why waste ur akamu when ur queen is so ready to receive ucheesy.

1 Like

Re: What Cause Low Sex Drive by IamPlato(m): 3:08pm On May 16, 2018

When You Are In Church and Your Pastor Preaches About Fornicators... Instant Low Sex Drive Is Activated, He Begin To Come Back To The Lord but When Service Closes all The Sermon Becomes "old Things Are Passed Away"
Re: What Cause Low Sex Drive by Lalas247(f): 3:15pm On May 16, 2018
lefulefu:
aghh yes traumawink. I do believe a man with low sex drive....a good ol ass twerking would bring back to lifecheesy. It would be exactly the way Dr Dre was brought back to life in the Eminen's song i need a doctorcheesy.

Not if he is gay .. twerk won’t even work grin
Haha I remember that music video sha .. ass of life
Re: What Cause Low Sex Drive by Marcelo290(m): 3:38pm On May 17, 2018
lefulefu:
just remembering that ur president is buhari is enuf to cause depression sefcheesy.
grin grin This one off me

1 Like

Re: What Cause Low Sex Drive by SoapQueen(f): 3:45pm On May 17, 2018
lefulefu:
1:Stress 2:medication 3:diabetes 4:obesity 5:unhealthy lifestyle these are few of the causes

Lack of money.
Re: What Cause Low Sex Drive by Josh64(m): 3:51pm On May 17, 2018
SoapQueen:

Lack of money.

You mean for women? That does not apply to all men.
Re: What Cause Low Sex Drive by SoapQueen(f): 3:55pm On May 17, 2018
Josh64:

You mean for women? That does not apply to all men.

I speak for men. Not women. I am not sure if my sex drive is controlled by money.

Some men lose interest if sex if they cannot fulfill their financial obligations.
Re: What Cause Low Sex Drive by Josh64(m): 4:47pm On May 17, 2018
SoapQueen:

I speak for men. Not women. I am not sure if my sex drive is controlled by money.

Some men lose interest if sex if they cannot fulfill their financial obligations.

As much as I can tell, that is only a saying and not the reality. Broke men like sex die, the thing dey hard like concrete when money no dey. I will give you a good example if you are still unsure.
Re: What Cause Low Sex Drive by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 17, 2018
SoapQueen:

Lack of money.
hmm but some very poor couples can fuk pass anything oocheesy. U will see some of them have more children than father Abraham.
Re: What Cause Low Sex Drive by CAPSLOCKED: 6:30pm On May 17, 2018
SoapQueen:

I speak for men. Not women.
I am not sure if my sex drive is controlled by money.

YOU SPEAK FOR MEN... AND YOU'RE A WOMAN? WHO SEND YOU?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Cause Low Sex Drive by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 17, 2018
Marcelo290:
grin grin This one off me

(1) (Reply)

peeps in Osun can connect here / Why Do Short Girls Prefer Tall Guys To Short Guys / Let Me Give You Free Entertainment,enjoy Your Lockdown-maheeda Twerks In Panties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.