Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) (45837 Views)

Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi Who Exposed Universities Lecturers Never Graduated / Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) / Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers (meme Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) by piagetskinner(m): 6:25pm On May 16, 2018
konkonbilo:
sad
nice work..are you a photographer
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 16, 2018
if i become lecturer,me sef go do coded runs o,but na only one girl i go just pick from first year,and we go maintain am till she finish
then pick another first year,dey faithfull till she reach final year
like that like that
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 16, 2018
if i become lecturer,me sef go do coded runs o,but na only one girl i go just pick from first year,and we go maintain am till she finish
like that like that
lecturing job na bae
handout money and free flgirls to kpensh
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) by konkonbilo(m): 6:46pm On May 16, 2018
piagetskinner:

nice work..are you a photographer
Yes sir
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) by captainamiedi1: 6:47pm On May 16, 2018
the ones that dont know anything. when you ask them question they will say don't ask me anything, the difference between you and me is that i ( the lecturer) saw it first. the nigga will ask i'm Faraday and you be like this nigga has a PhD. abi na the one when you will ask question and d nigga will say just copy the right thing and give it to me back during your exam and get your A. nigga education is rotten
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 16, 2018
yanabasee:
The ones that will just hate you...seeing you for the very first time...

Whether you answer all the questions during lectures or not...He'd hate you but will never fail you....More like, take your wahala and go...

i was a victim of dis, ma HOD just hate me 4 no reason...If me nd odas greet am him go answer der greeting but go pretend say him no hear ma own...But 4 once i never failed his course d least i will have is B throughout ma 4yrs
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) by blessingsonflee(f): 7:03pm On May 16, 2018
No 2 and 12 Mr E. Kunu. I respect that man till tomorrow grin grin cheesy
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) by ruffDiamond: 7:05pm On May 16, 2018
see the sad reality is that quiet a large number of these so called graduates are worse than half- baked,and the corrupt ,failed system keeps churning out same every year!graduates who don't read book nor research after graduation.. all they do is armed themselves with their CV, going up and down looking for nonexistent job!..many years ago, I came across an a brilliant treatise done by Prof Niyi Osundare in the back page of TELL magazine aptly titled ' The Universe In the University'..that article still haunt me till this day
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) by blessingsonflee(f): 7:05pm On May 16, 2018
Gbemishile1:
like that like that
lecturing job na bae
handout money and free flgirls to kpensh
na Bank job you go get cheesy
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 16, 2018
blessingsonflee:
na Bank job you go get cheesy
naaaa. Not for me lecturing job is bae free girls to pick from i go just dey faithful to one till she finish,then start another fresh one who knows,u culd be the lucky one where u dey school? Am coming to apply there
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) by blessingsonflee(f): 7:31pm On May 16, 2018
Lmao. Joker! Na bank you go work last last. Your plan no go work grin
Gbemishile1:

naaaa.
Not for me
lecturing job is bae
free girls to pick from
i go just dey faithful to one till she finish,then start another fresh one
who knows,u culd be the lucky one
where u dey school?
Am coming to apply there
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 16, 2018
blessingsonflee:
Lmao. Joker! Na bank you go work last last. Your plan no go work grin
comeon help a brother out na
u dont want my dreams to come true?
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) by ehardetola(m): 7:56pm On May 16, 2018
No.11. Applied to university of Jos LECTURAs, pushing students projects to each other. Especially the idoma Lecturas, Ogun will visit all of them soon.
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) by sirgalahad26(m): 8:10pm On May 16, 2018
swiz123:
Those that will never speak English

what do you expect when u're a yoruba student!grin
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) by blessingsonflee(f): 8:38pm On May 16, 2018
Gbemishile1:

comeon help a brother out na
u dont want my dreams to come true?
this one na nightmare o. cheesy
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) by Westlander(m): 8:59pm On May 16, 2018
Kingsley10000:
the female lecturers that always demand sex from me because i'm the finest in my department

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) by clems88(m): 9:19pm On May 16, 2018
Back then my useless Taxation lecturer will say A is for God ,B for him angry useless lecturer that light in spoiling my Gp with CD and D angry
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) by emekatheo: 9:52pm On May 16, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Those that will tell stories the whole of their lecturing periods with small note. While students are happy that there is nothing much as far as the course is concerned, they'll later release bulky materials to read before exams.

Boys go just weak

Those that will tell you all their achievement with 2hours and use 10mins to teach and durin exam you will wonder where the questions are manufactured from.
☣ ☠
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:03pm On May 16, 2018
I can relate to em all; D
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) by George28(m): 11:44pm On May 16, 2018
kaycyor:
The once that comes in without a text book or hand out but gives you 16 sheets notes off hand..
I don't know if they have natural computer or cramming machine in their head

Dr K.E Obasola gbo for that one

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) by futurebillgate(m): 11:44pm On May 16, 2018
Lol this are relatable
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) by Greenishland(f): 12:01am On May 17, 2018
The ones that will teach you what will not come out in exams.

The ones that always smell alcohol grin
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) by WikeTutor: 2:09am On May 17, 2018
I would be conducting a Free Seminar on FOREX From Next week.
Those interested can Join the group below.

https:///JVXqWX9BvuXD2BYmoBBANA

Over $5.3 Trillion dollars �are traded per day on the FOREX Market.
No Knowledge is a waste they say. Add Knowledge of FOREX to your Arsenal.❇
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) by Wangxiao(m): 3:55am On May 17, 2018
konkonbilo:
sad

Wow!!
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) by Wangxiao(m): 3:57am On May 17, 2018
WikeTutor:
I would be conducting a Free Seminar on FOREX From Next week.
Those interested can Join the group below.

https:///JVXqWX9BvuXD2BYmoBBANA

Over $5.3 Trillion dollars �are traded per day on the FOREX Market.
No Knowledge is a waste they say. Add Knowledge of FOREX to your Arsenal.❇

Bros, the link is not active
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) by usibengate(m): 4:06am On May 17, 2018
Very funny
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) by nerd51(f): 8:07am On May 17, 2018
samkevie:
AAU LECTURERS CHAI...�

Hi, can you tell me more about AAU?
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 17, 2018
blessingsonflee:
this one na nightmare o. cheesy
u want to use knife to stab my dreams ehn?
Which school are u in?
Am sending my application letter asap
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) by blessingsonflee(f): 4:40pm On May 17, 2018
Gbemishile1:

u want to use knife to stab my dreams ehn?
Which school are u in?
Am sending my application letter asap
Lool. cheesy cheesy
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) by lecturerdabo(m): 5:04pm On May 17, 2018
I
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) by Fazal95: 3:54pm On Feb 02, 2020
Best Assignment Help offers the pay someone to do my assignment benefits by expert assignments helper who takes into account greatness composing help administrations without missing the cutoff times.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Bags 1st Class In BSc & Distinction In MSc Outside Nigeria(pics) / UNILAG Students Vs Nigerian Politicians / Nigerian Graduate Who Sold Ice Cream Releases Transformation 7 Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.