Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,157 members, 7,807,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

President Buhari Receives Fayemi, Ekiti APC Governorship Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Fayemi, Ekiti APC Governorship Candidate (29276 Views)

Bisi Fayemi: Ekiti State First Lady Denies Contesting For Senate / Fayose Asked Us To Support Fayemi – Ekiti PDP Assembly Members / Fayemi: Ekiti Workers’ Salary Arrears Will Be Paid In Six Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Receives Fayemi, Ekiti APC Governorship Candidate by rejoice4eva(m): 6:55pm On May 16, 2018
slawomir:

must you always talk about your president in such a manner
some of you guys think it is easy to be a leader
most people who criticize leaders can't even breathe if they are saddled or assainged with the position of leader be it the head of their family, group leader, religious leader or even common to head a gathering of five people. you will see them fidgeting.
but they will be quick to lambaste our political leaders
But when the former President was abused',and called all manner of names, did you raise your voice? Karma
Re: President Buhari Receives Fayemi, Ekiti APC Governorship Candidate by MrImole: 6:56pm On May 16, 2018
olasco18:

Go and ask musiliu obanikoro....the video tape is also available..go nd Google Search...u knw ntin abt nigerian politics..am jst wasting my time arguing with u
lol

How exactly did he rig the election?

Okay let me help you, did PDP tamper with the result?
Did they prevent people from voting?

And no case of snatching of ballot boxes was recorded, your APC agents appended their signatures that the election was free and fair...

Let me put it to you again, how exactly did PDP rig Fayose to power?
Re: President Buhari Receives Fayemi, Ekiti APC Governorship Candidate by Chelsea351: 6:58pm On May 16, 2018
Nonybb:
I have APC with PASSION
you mean you hate APC with passion
Re: President Buhari Receives Fayemi, Ekiti APC Governorship Candidate by Laka2bor(m): 7:10pm On May 16, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
That is the governor of ekiti.
To finish his good works
Good Work Dat He Has Done In Ekiti Almighty God Wll Commence Such In Ur Life & Generations To Generation As God Liveth, If U R Sure Of Ur Testimony Say Amen.God Shall Reward Evry1s Dat Wish Ekiti State Bad Luck B4 Ds Coming Election.
Re: President Buhari Receives Fayemi, Ekiti APC Governorship Candidate by olasco18(m): 7:12pm On May 16, 2018
MrImole:
lol

How exactly did he rig the election?

Okay let me help you, did PDP tamper with the result?
Did they prevent people from voting?

And no case of snatching of ballot boxes was recorded, your APC agents appended their signatures that the election was free and fair...

Let me put it to you again, how exactly did PDP rig Fayose to power?
Wat a pity... Dats y i said arguing wit u is jst wasting of my time.. So for ur stupid mind d results frm the polling point is d one dat is normally used..let me tell u.. Some results ar written bfr d election self.... Guy u b kid..free me abeg
Re: President Buhari Receives Fayemi, Ekiti APC Governorship Candidate by Jesusloveyou: 7:22pm On May 16, 2018
seguno2:

Stop telling shameless lies.
I know that is difficult for APC people though.

hahahahahahaha .

Commissioning uncompleted project.

See all those uncompleted walkway.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Fayemi, Ekiti APC Governorship Candidate by bedspread: 8:16pm On May 16, 2018
MUYEEKFIRST:
[s]bUHARI WILL STILL REMAIN POWER TIL 2023. Just kill urself Biafra Boy
[/s]kill Yourself bro... what brought Biafra into this??or u just tired of your life? Do something meaningful for URSELF bro
Re: President Buhari Receives Fayemi, Ekiti APC Governorship Candidate by bedspread: 8:22pm On May 16, 2018
MrMystrO:

What if you're Wrong?? You could in for a Big shock you know. Don't forget, This is Nigeria.

PS; Coming from a NON Buhari Fan.
I Have What I Desire and What I Know...
It Must Be Done as I Have Said
Re: President Buhari Receives Fayemi, Ekiti APC Governorship Candidate by Charly68: 9:45pm On May 16, 2018
EastGold:
Fayemi will win.
Buhari will sting Fayose very soon
Just wait for the drama
. They will soon know that Fayemi is a political war veteran ..the dynamics have changed & PDP should be fully ready for political chess game
Re: President Buhari Receives Fayemi, Ekiti APC Governorship Candidate by daveP(m): 10:28pm On May 16, 2018
EastGold:
Fayemi will win.

Buhari will sting Fayose very soon

Just wait for the drama
Nigerians don't have an iota about Ekiti People. All they know is the stupid portrayal of Ekiti from the media.

They won't vote Fayemi. He will be disgraced.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Fayemi, Ekiti APC Governorship Candidate by positivethought: 11:41pm On May 16, 2018
And buhari will claim to be fighting corruption,this is fayemi that was invitted to appear before ekiti state house of assembly over corruption accusations but refused as if the house lacks the power to summon him and buhari said nothing,even he felt he was been witchhunted or the allegations against him were fabricated he should have gone there to present his own facts after all the house wouldn't detain him but because he is of buhari he refused n no one sees anything wrong with that,in the just concluded Apc primaries in ekiti there are lots of accusations against fayemi from sponsoring the disruption of the first primary to bribing the delegates heavily to eventually wining the ticket,but because he belongs to the buhari camp he hasn't done anything wrong and now he is been received n congratulated,yet we kept been disturbed by claims of a farce of anti corruption fight.
Re: President Buhari Receives Fayemi, Ekiti APC Governorship Candidate by edupedia: 3:25am On May 17, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
That is the governor of ekiti.
To finish his good works

PMB TO FAYEMI: "Well done. Now to stage 2 of the game called OSHOKO GOES TO KUJE!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Fayemi, Ekiti APC Governorship Candidate by opeyemicollins(m): 11:19am On May 17, 2018
suspend your cry till next year after the general election result
Re: President Buhari Receives Fayemi, Ekiti APC Governorship Candidate by opeyemicollins(m): 11:23am On May 17, 2018
This is a good development from the government,they must put their house in order if they truelly want to win the election.
Re: President Buhari Receives Fayemi, Ekiti APC Governorship Candidate by MrImole: 7:32pm On May 18, 2018
olasco18:

Wat a pity... Dats y i said arguing wit u is jst wasting of my time.. So for ur stupid mind d results frm the polling point is d one dat is normally used..let me tell u.. Some results ar written bfr d election self.... Guy u b kid..free me abeg

...go places

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) / Kwankwasiyya Bread Launched In Kano (photos) / NDA Attack: Major CL Datong Rescued, Many Bandits Neutralized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.