Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

House Of Rep Member In Borno Empowers Youths With Shoe Shining Kits (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Rep Member In Borno Empowers Youths With Shoe Shining Kits (Pictures) (740 Views)

2023: APC NWL Storms Borno Empowers 3000 Vulnerable Women / PDP’s Jatau defeats ousted APC Rep member In Bauchi / Meet The Youngest House Of Rep. Member In The History Of Nigeria At 34yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Of Rep Member In Borno Empowers Youths With Shoe Shining Kits (Pictures) by moscobabs(m): 3:36pm On May 16, 2018
Borno rocks with joy as House of Reps member empowers over 5,000 youths

There was jubilation in Borno state as Honourable Ahmed Usman Jaha, a House of Representatives member empowered over 5,000 youths with the new improved shoe shining kit, fully equipped with polish and brush.

Which way Nigeria?

Re: House Of Rep Member In Borno Empowers Youths With Shoe Shining Kits (Pictures) by NORSIYK(m): 3:43pm On May 16, 2018
That's what they are good at, would you have preferred him to buy explosive instruments?. @boki will always be @boki

1 Like

Re: House Of Rep Member In Borno Empowers Youths With Shoe Shining Kits (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 16, 2018
NORSIYK:
That's what they are good at, would you have preferred him to buy explosive instruments?. @boki will always be @boki
Re: House Of Rep Member In Borno Empowers Youths With Shoe Shining Kits (Pictures) by soliddust2020: 4:00pm On May 16, 2018
Aboki shine my shoe. From wheelbarrow to Mishai to goats to akara and now shoe making set, only God knows what next may be begging kit.
I weep for my dear nation
Re: House Of Rep Member In Borno Empowers Youths With Shoe Shining Kits (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 16, 2018
Empower what?

Nigeria is a joke!

Infact I am leaving for Libya
Re: House Of Rep Member In Borno Empowers Youths With Shoe Shining Kits (Pictures) by clarocuzioo(m): 4:06pm On May 16, 2018
I keep saying this, the elites in the North delibrately improvish the masses so as to have easy willing tools for their political aggrandisement. Please education should be made a top priority in the North.

(1) (Reply)

Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie / EFCC Frustrating Projects Execution In PDP States — Secondus / Dankwambo Pays Condolence Visit To Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.