Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,877 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) (77307 Views)

Ibrahim Idris: Buhari, Police IG Hold Closed Door Meeting / Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by 100bands: 6:25pm On May 16, 2018
cool
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Ellabae(f): 6:25pm On May 16, 2018
thunder74:

...sit down
Oga sat down is the correct one.

4 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Yinxies(f): 6:25pm On May 16, 2018
Gbagam!

Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!!

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by hardywaltz(m): 6:25pm On May 16, 2018
Chie
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by greencard: 6:25pm On May 16, 2018
jumobi1 post=67616309:
He means
a lot. I mean, the man is determined sha. I would have just dropped the mic and sat down.

Sai Buhari sha.
you can now drop the mic sir

2 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by islandmoon: 6:25pm On May 16, 2018
chai!! Buhari has failed us!!!! so, how do we intend to move forward if we have dummies in position of power? this is worst compared to our oga at the top blunder!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Mrjaz(m): 6:26pm On May 16, 2018
Ellabae:
Don't mind him jare.

Mind Buhari

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by rozayx5(m): 6:26pm On May 16, 2018
deomelo:
lol @ another meaningless ipob headache.

Suffer head villagers...

The day you make a comment without ipob

Trumpet will blow

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 16, 2018
JixNation:
How would he be able to provide security for over 180 million people? with his low IQ like the odd wey Barça go use play 1.5.

gringrin

Long time my friend

3 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Lighthouseman: 6:26pm On May 16, 2018
What's written in grail for the ig

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Ellabae(f): 6:27pm On May 16, 2018
Mrjaz:

Mind Buhari
Lol

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by IamFisherman(m): 6:27pm On May 16, 2018
Please contact me for your stock fish any variety at affordable prices anywhere within Nigeria @ 08032913826 or iamfisherman00@yahoo.com
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by g0tze: 6:28pm On May 16, 2018
deomelo:

Suffer head villagers...

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 16, 2018
thunder74:
...sit down

No sir. Sat down is correct.

7 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Firefire(m): 6:28pm On May 16, 2018
SirToothBrush:

Commissfussion + transfussion = SARSmission shocked

What a shame!

3 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by AreaFada2: 6:29pm On May 16, 2018
Na today?
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by RaptorX: 6:29pm On May 16, 2018
The IG sounded like he has been downing several bottles of alcohol before attending that event.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by gurunlocker: 6:30pm On May 16, 2018
Mehn, I pity the man o..... Wetin transmission do am?

He should have find a way to stop as what he was reading makes no sense. The person wey write the speech don enter am.

6 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 16, 2018
jumobi1:

Who taught you English? The nerve.

I wonder ooooooo.
May be he schooled in Burkina Faso.
Jungle English he got there.

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 16, 2018
Funnicator:

gringrin
Long time my friend

My guyest guy.

How your end?
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by 1sttruth: 6:32pm On May 16, 2018
This explains why he is scared of representing himself in the red chamber

5 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by crafteck(m): 6:34pm On May 16, 2018
Oga at the top �
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by lobell: 6:34pm On May 16, 2018
Until quota system kills Nigeria before we realize the extent of the damage.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Rhesusmonkey(m): 6:34pm On May 16, 2018
deomelo:

Suffer head villagers...
See as shame dey catch me on ur behalf, evrything is now politics to u that u don't know when a situation calls for serious concern.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Dearlord(m): 6:34pm On May 16, 2018
All is well!
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Sanchez01: 6:36pm On May 16, 2018
So all he saw on a full page of his prepared speech is 'confusion, confusion and transmission'?

The NPF is without a doubt the most useless of all forces in the world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by congorasta: 6:38pm On May 16, 2018
trapQ:
Hahahahaha

law number one
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by SUNDICOS(m): 6:38pm On May 16, 2018
The illiterate must be
appointed by Bugharia.

2 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 16, 2018
deomelo:

Suffer head villagers...

Must you always speak like you have a mental.problem ?

Don't bring tribal bashing to any threaD !

Make sure you open a thread and list your tribe then attack them. ...but make sure you never claim to be Yoruba or your family will be cursed!

Do not attack others tribe and not expect yours to be attacked

This was a thread about a serious issue and you have started taking it towards tribal bashing

Omo ale

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by pedrilo: 6:39pm On May 16, 2018
While he was transmitting the nonsense he transmitted, my transmitter got damaged in the transmission process. What kind of confusion is this Ibrahim Idris? Are you a staff of TCN?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by nairavsdollars(f): 6:40pm On May 16, 2018
See the man Buhari gave us as IGP

5 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 16, 2018
grin
I won't IGP, I blame Pa Buhari who appointed him. Shikena

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger / Enugu State Governorship Election Results Update (2023) / Ndubuisi Emenike 'Ototonwa' Shot Dead By NSCDC Officer (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.