Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) (77319 Views)

Ibrahim Idris: Buhari, Police IG Hold Closed Door Meeting / Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 16, 2018
What is he transmitting?

RIP transmission.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by pek(m): 6:41pm On May 16, 2018
thunder74:

...sit down
Learn to correct someone when you are 100% sure he is wrong. Sat down is correct.

4 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Philistine(m): 6:42pm On May 16, 2018
Smh! The video was doctored,it was deliberately done to embarass the man. i suspect saraki boys.

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by emilyone(f): 6:43pm On May 16, 2018
Chai! Enemies at work...this is beyond ordinary eyes.
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 16, 2018
Oh My God, now I know why SARS, and armed Robbers wear the same Uniform, use the same barge and guns.

2 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by FLYFIRE(m): 6:44pm On May 16, 2018
But for the ND oil money....These people are the LOWER specs of Nigeriens & Chadians

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by sammyscholar(m): 6:47pm On May 16, 2018
thunder74:

...sit down
Although the just was not necessary; the sat was correct. "I would have dropped the mic and have sat down" was what he meant. He just didn't want to repeat the "have" again and which is not against concord rule.

Cheers!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 16, 2018
JixNation:

My guyest guy.

How your end?
I deh o.grin everything has gotten boring since season ended.grin
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by johnmartus(m): 6:52pm On May 16, 2018
undecided I'm glad to see you're not letting your education get in the way of your ignorance.silly man.
conductorGX:
God punish Luggard, punish Britain for creating this Shithole.

Ojukwu, Nnamdi Kanu saw all of this..

What business does a progressive Igbo man with an IQ of 100 has to do with an almajiri Northerner who probably has just about the same IQ as the cow he frequently makes love to?
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by awoofawoo: 6:52pm On May 16, 2018
luvinhubby:
Whoever selected this man for the Inspector General position for the Nigeria Police needs to have his head exermined.

Is President anything better than the IG......are both not product of same system that is dragging the nation backward........... If you are surprised that probably mean you not Nigerian.

sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Somatic(m): 6:53pm On May 16, 2018
Like President, like IG

3 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by hotwax: 6:53pm On May 16, 2018
Maka why now?

Commission and transfusion..transfusion and comfision..confusion and confistion.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by kingsman66(m): 6:53pm On May 16, 2018
Nlenders dont blame him rather is better we put they blame on his manhood
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by johnmartus(m): 6:54pm On May 16, 2018
sava7:
betty akeredolu celebrate with orphan

ugly
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by omoakin111: 6:55pm On May 16, 2018
If he cant even read his own prepared speech on paper, how will he be able to read a petition as an IGP. Just asking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 16, 2018
Video got me rolling.

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by chukson5: 6:55pm On May 16, 2018
Okeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this is the reason why he has been avoiding national assembly calls and refused to attend. I personally thought he was just being stubborn I never knew DAT his reasons was far beyond stubbornness. It's a pity that we have this caliber of poeple in public servicel.Nigerian's u have all seen; ;those who have complained DAT he refused to honor his invitation the question now is who will go and speak for him in presence of Nigeria senators

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by vanhelsing1(m): 6:57pm On May 16, 2018
jumobi1:
He means a lot. I mean, the man is determined sha. I would have just dropped the mic and sat down.

Sai Buhari sha.
what r u evn saying?wats he means a lot..or r u related to IG of police?
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Icon79(m): 6:58pm On May 16, 2018
His boss, Buhari, can't read either. That's what Nigeria has become!

#Sh!tHoleCountry
#FailedState

O pari

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by jumobi1(m): 7:01pm On May 16, 2018
vanhelsing1:

what r u evn saying?wats he means a lot..or r u related to IG of police?
What I mean is that I mean he meant what he meant to mean. If you watched the video, I’m hopeful that you’ll now get my drift.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Praktikals(m): 7:03pm On May 16, 2018
conductorGX:
God punish Luggard, punish Britain for creating this Shithole.

Ojukwu, Nnamdi Kanu saw all of this..

What business does a progressive Igbo man with an IQ of 100 has to do with an almajiri Northerner who probably has just about the same IQ as the cow he frequently makes love to?
I am not Hausa, but dont you think you re missing something? You claim the average Igbo man has more iq than the rest Nigerians, yet, you are being ruled by tribes with low iq. Well sorry to burst ur buddle, you are living in a fool's paradise

6 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by kabarka(m): 7:05pm On May 16, 2018
That God that did not make heaven and earth shall perish.

The will eventually shot themselves in the foot.
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Ayesa: 7:07pm On May 16, 2018
Looks like the video has been doctored.If you know , you know.If you are observant enough ,is pretty conspicuous for us to deduce
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by selemempe: 7:08pm On May 16, 2018
johnmartus:
undecided I'm glad to see you're not letting your education get in the way of your ignorance.silly man.
That guy said the simple truth...the south is too educated to be in one country with hordes of babarians called Northerners

4 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Samdex1(m): 7:09pm On May 16, 2018
It's really disheartening and disapointing seeing the leader of a force in this manner.

There was a country called....... Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 16, 2018
Rachelsblog:
A Video Circulating on the Surface of the Internet shows the Inspector General Police Idris Ibrahim Stammering and was Literally unable to Pronounce a word while making a speech in Kano.

The IG was in the state to Commission The Force Technical Intelligence Unit, And according to the Voice of Liberty who was live at the event, Tagged it as 'Embarrassing' Moment.

Watch the Video Here:
https://twitter.com/VoiceOfLibertyN/status/996741450254749697

or here

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/embarrassing-video-shows-ig-of-police.html

This man is not my good books but what happened to him can happen to anyone on a bad day. I have heard him speak many times and he is not so bad.
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by OgogoroNo2: 7:11pm On May 16, 2018
Can you imagine! Quota system syndrome in naija dey cause this kain of wahala

2 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Leopantro: 7:11pm On May 16, 2018
Ayesa:
Looks like the video has been doctored.If you know , you know.If you are observant enough ,is pretty conspicuous for us to deduce

so towards the end of the video, why did the other guy come to his side to look at the paper?
there os a medical condition that causes that. he didn't even know that what he was saying was not correct.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by selemempe: 7:12pm On May 16, 2018
Praktikals:

I am not Hausa, but dont you think you re missing something? You claim the average Igbo man has more iq than the rest Nigerians, yet, you are being ruled by tribes with low iq. Well sorry to burst ur buddle, you are living in a fool's paradise
yes...its possible...in 1960 wen the british hasnt left and Nigeria operated mostly on merit, the Igbos dominated everywhere....except for parliament..which was given to the north strictly because of their number. When the british left, the rest of Nigeria ganged up against the igbos and took the country to the dogs. Today almajiri is president and ruling over ppl smarter than him for 2 reasons
1. Almajiri has the population
2. Northern Almajiris has the full support of yoruba moslems

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by johnmartus(m): 7:12pm On May 16, 2018
selemempe:
That guy said the simple truth...the south is too educated to be in one country with hordes of babarians called Northerners
is all north were illiterate? The issues of uneducated is an epidemic in Nigeria not only restricted to north.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Enugu State Governorship Election Results Update (2023) / Election Results: Mutiu Okunola Faints, Lands In Hospital After Collapsing / Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.