Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) (77338 Views)

Ibrahim Idris: Buhari, Police IG Hold Closed Door Meeting / Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by moffat(m): 7:14pm On May 16, 2018
that guy na disgrace to NPF

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by awakeupcall4all(m): 7:14pm On May 16, 2018
Well looks like we are finally been vindicated... shocked shocked shocked

Mind you the IGP is lettered but you can't be supervising genocide been committed by fulani herdsman in middle belt and expect God not to humiliate you..

Even if they sent you an errand like a slave you deliver them like a true son...

This is definitely out of the ordinary...When the cabal is done with him he will be thrown under the bus like the useful idiot he is...

The judgement of God has just begun of the evil "regime" of Buhari..

https://www.nairaland.com/4501411/randy-corrupt-igp-above-law

3 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by selemempe: 7:15pm On May 16, 2018
johnmartus:
is all north were illiterate? The issues of uneducated is an epidemic in Nigeria not only restricted to north.
Sure...but its worse in the North by far, probably because of islam...check jamb and waec registration statistics and see how only few ppl from north sit for those exams

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by johnmartus(m): 7:15pm On May 16, 2018
selemempe:
That guy said the simple truth...the south is too educated to be in one country with hordes of babarians called Northerners
is all north were illiterate? The issues of uneducated is an epidemic in Nigeria not only restricted to north. Mind you I'm from south .
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by danniyal(m): 7:18pm On May 16, 2018
Transfusion transmission transaction transgressions transgender transfer… I am tired

7 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by selemempe: 7:19pm On May 16, 2018
johnmartus:
is all north were illiterate? The issues of uneducated is an epidemic in Nigeria not only restricted to north. Mind you I'm from south .
ok...u want to show me that u are illiterate too even tho u come from south? Is that why ur English is filled with errors? Well...no wahala. The truth is that most notherners are illiterates while the south is majorly literate

2 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:19pm On May 16, 2018
thunder74:

...sit down
abeg where did you learn to speak English? grin grin
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by CoalitionNaija(m): 7:20pm On May 16, 2018
thunder74:

...sit down
if only u left his comment alone
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by vonlogon: 7:22pm On May 16, 2018
Amin, Amin, recommendation, transfusion, apprehension. Is this for real? or the speech was upside down. You have got to be kidding me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Jazzlite: 7:22pm On May 16, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Why should I? The place is for ignorant and unintelligent ipob villagers like you
Your permanent bed is empty there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by JAMESOJAY: 7:22pm On May 16, 2018
I hope people will see reasons why I insult the northerns hausa foolanis and the yourba Ass lickers cowards

They are illiterates they no know nothing..And the foolish literate ones help them become presidents,governors and senators..the foolish Yourbas that think they know all still help this blood sucks

All the know is to kill innocent people in the name of holy war and rear cows

Shame shame shame =SHAME

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by awoofawoo: 7:24pm On May 16, 2018
selemempe:
yes...its possible...in 1960 wen the british hasnt left and Nigeria operated mostly on merit, the Igbos dominated everywhere....except for parliament..which was given to the north strictly because of their number. When the british left, the rest of Nigeria ganged up against the igbos and took the country to the dogs. Today almajiri is president and ruling over ppl smarter than him for 2 reasons
1. Almajiri has the population
2. Northern Almajiris has the full support of yoruba moslems

Abeg don't bring Yoruba into the matter oga.......we are not in contest with any tribe...

.we know our strength, our worth and capability and we are ever ready to go solo........ You folks claimed to higher IQ is inconsequence to us........history is there for everyone to read and recall that the most viable tribe in the country is Yoruba...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by olaeffect(m): 7:24pm On May 16, 2018
Even if we forgive Buhari I am too sure God won't forgive him for his wickedness towards us in picking this man as the IGP.
May God judge us all. I know I wish this country well from the bottom of my heart.

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by PSTEMMA1960(m): 7:25pm On May 16, 2018
JixNation:
How would he be able to provide security for over 180 million people? with his low IQ like the odd wey Barça go use play 1.5.
grin grin grin or PSG..
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Horus(m): 7:26pm On May 16, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHQ3nRSkmDc

Embarrassing footage of IGP Idris struggling to read his speech Transmission, commission

2 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by chernest2002: 7:30pm On May 16, 2018
Illiterates are in charge, Buhari have no school certificate likewise his kitchen cabernet.

4 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by jchioma: 7:30pm On May 16, 2018
Chai, see flunder! This guy should just resign quietly. IG with low IQ.

2 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by xreal: 7:32pm On May 16, 2018
All I hear is "transmission-transmission-transmission, amin, amin, sorry sir, transmission-transmission".

6 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by taguafuo: 7:35pm On May 16, 2018
Horus:

Embarrassing footage of IGP Idris struggling to read his speech Transmission, commission

For real? Chai

2 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by knowledgeable: 7:37pm On May 16, 2018
deomelo:
lol @ another meaningless ipob headache.

Suffer head villagers...

Shithole nigeria is your universe, and you can never escape that darkness. While a group of nigerians are using killings(human blood) to dug in themselves into more darkness and dammnation, you ambush the conscious ones, the light seekers, the ones trying to escape the darkness and dammnation, to pull them down into your world of darkness and dammnation and you really think, you will succeed??, or you really think darkness must cover the light??...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by sammhi(m): 7:37pm On May 16, 2018
Fake video ... IG is an intelligent officer
Haters go and drink Izal. if you no get izal drink detol
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 16, 2018
Funnicator:
I deh o.grin everything has gotten boring since season ended.grin

cheesycheesy
I thought only me noticed this!
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Askmewhy(m): 7:41pm On May 16, 2018
Clearly, this is too bad.
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by kaima1984(f): 7:42pm On May 16, 2018
Horus:

He should resign
shame ! shame !!shame!!!...

3 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 16, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
grin grin grin or PSG..

gringrin
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by talk2archy: 7:44pm On May 16, 2018
Please is there any confusion from the transmission?

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by kizaronto: 7:46pm On May 16, 2018
decomaniaboss:
The transmission wasn't transmitted properly so he transmitted it to the commissioner grin grin grin
North dragging Nigeria backward by a factor of 100years. "We must rule Nigeria by all means"" No wonder the stack illiterate was afraid of honouring the invitation sent to him by the Senate. Same of the same government.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by AkupeMBANO(m): 7:50pm On May 16, 2018
BMCSlayer:
48 laws of power, Never Outshine your master.

If you know, you know.
best comment so far. how can the IGP outshine the dullard in chief

4 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by lakeside23: 7:50pm On May 16, 2018
Yaba yaba yaba grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by bewla(m): 7:51pm On May 16, 2018
Jazzlite:

Meet me at yaba left.
Scotter or full member

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by AkupeMBANO(m): 7:51pm On May 16, 2018
Omeokachie:
He felt too proud to enrol in one of the almajiri schools that GEJ set up. Now see the result.
Lmao

3 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by bewla(m): 7:52pm On May 16, 2018
Jazzlite:
Meet me at yaba left.
Scotter of full member

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Enugu State Governorship Election Results Update (2023) / Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna / Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.