Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) (50082 Views)

PDP Rep Caucus Moves To Endorse Wike As Atiku’s Running Mate / Govs Of Abia And Enugu Shuns Peter Obi, Endorse Wike For President / President Buhari Sworn In For Second Term [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) by room089: 8:01pm On May 16, 2018
A tout will always be a tout
Re: Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) by 6pax: 8:04pm On May 16, 2018
Taut and taut congrigate grin
Re: Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) by deaconbiggy(m): 8:30pm On May 16, 2018
mytime24:
No comment embarassed

Beautiful gal

Please marry me
Re: Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 16, 2018
KenOne:
You see why who ever that supports Asari and Ankio Briggs needs his brain checked. About a month ago Ankio Briggs was on Today fm radio Port Harcourt saying no restructuring no election come 2019 that Nigerians are tired of APC and PDP. But today they've all gathered to endorse Wike of PDP for 2019. I said it all these people championing restructuring from South-South to South- East to South-West are all PDP members that don't mean well for Nigerians. Before PDP defeat in 2015 they were shouting PDP, power, power to the people PDP. Well i am not surprise same Asari and Ankio Briggs did same thing in 2007 they clamoured for resource control but the moment Jonathan ascended to power and started dishing out billions of contracts to them these same people all went mute.

Ur post is as useless as u can think.
Re: Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) by deaconbiggy(m): 8:33pm On May 16, 2018
Amarabae:
I thought IPOB want us to believe that Asari Dokubo and anniko Briggs are supporting Biafra.
Now look at them warming up for 2019 elections which Ipob have declared a boycott for.
The most gullible people in the world are emotionally weak people,
Tell them what they want to hear and you catch them.

Are u not an ipob?

Amara chukwu kpachara anya ooo... lol

Re: Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) by back2sender: 8:39pm On May 16, 2018
See liabilities and waste products endorsing WIKED.
Re: Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) by deebrownneymar: 8:42pm On May 16, 2018
Asari Dokubo really has no influence. He's only hustling for his daily bread now.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) by JAMESOJAY: 8:42pm On May 16, 2018
Then buhari will be what..... meeting.....?
Re: Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 16, 2018
Asari,Briggs,IYC are all political jobbers. They have all received bank alerts before you see them dancing kurukene dance.
This is well orchestrated to dramatize the support Wike enjoys from Ijaws.

A cultist and rebel who is an economic saboteur representing a people.

Nigeria ,you have suffered.
Re: Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 9:10pm On May 16, 2018
Amarabae:
I thought IPOB want us to believe that Asari Dokubo and anniko Briggs are supporting Biafra.
Now look at them warming up for 2019 elections which Ipob have declared a boycott for.
The most gullible people in the world are emotionally weak people,
Tell them what they want to hear and you catch them.

/*
Nobody is supporting anything.

Everyone is on the look out for where their bread will be buttered most.

The ones that cannot figure it out die for nothing.

They are all profiteers.

*/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) by HopeAtHand: 9:23pm On May 16, 2018
AnnKio Briggs put the H in Hypocrisy and Asari can now best be described as a popular coward. Kindly disregard whatever they say.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:42pm On May 16, 2018
gotta admire the balls on these guys sha
Re: Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) by SokizzRaven(m): 10:16pm On May 16, 2018
I've never seen a place where hooliganism is celebrated like Rivers state. How can Asari be the mouth piece of a community after all he's said and done
Re: Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 10:45pm On May 16, 2018
trapQ:
I love the bolded. Buhari and the northerners think they have the monopoly of rigging and underaged voting. I expect Rivers elections to be massively rigged next year such that it will be as though the fishes and birds partook in voting.

Anything that will send the disaster back to daura is very welcome by me. Afterall a wise man Gani once said "In a system of lawlessness, it is illegal to be law abiding".

That wont happen.apc knows rivers state gives pdp its highest votes so it will be given close marking.just follow events from the 2016 rerun uptill this year's apc congress,you will know what awaits wike and pdp.the violence that abe and amaechi will unleash on pdp will be unprecedented.rivers will struggle to produce a million votes.up apc.
Re: Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) by sweetgala(m): 11:27pm On May 16, 2018
KenOne:
You see why who ever that supports Asari and Ankio Briggs needs his brain checked. About a month ago Ankio Briggs was on Today fm radio Port Harcourt saying no restructuring no election come 2019 that Nigerians are tired of APC and PDP. But today they've all gathered to endorse Wike of PDP for 2019. I said it all these people championing restructuring from South-South to South- East to South-West are all PDP members that don't mean well for Nigerians. Before PDP defeat in 2015 they were shouting PDP, power, power to the people PDP. Well i am not surprise same Asari and Ankio Briggs did same thing in 2007 they clamoured for resource control but the moment Jonathan ascended to power and started dishing out billions of contracts to them these same people all went mute.

Ankio Briggs is a parasite, a terrible individual who as supported the efforts of the militants in ND , who is a prime beneficiary of the looted funds set aside for NDDF and other SS initiatives. She is a wolf in sheep's clothing I despise people like her they bring destruction to their people

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) by sweetgala(m): 11:30pm On May 16, 2018
PrecisionFx:

It doesn't sound good to your ears, such is the nature of the truth
Re: Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) by progress69: 5:15am On May 17, 2018
PrecisionFx:

I am sure u are ipob and not from Niger Delta. What u read there is the pure truth
Re: Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) by karmaolu1(m): 6:08am On May 17, 2018
yarimo:
Gangster meet his fellow gangster grin
To get the ministry moving!!
Re: Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) by godofuck231: 7:49am On May 17, 2018
ThatHistoryGuy:
I see thieves

But so long as they are for PDP I consider them "high saints" grin

The goats have started this work now we need to finish it

#buhari2daura2019

Please how do we issue these goats PVC cards to vote, I think they too have had it to the brim.
Re: Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) by teflonjake(m): 7:54am On May 17, 2018
Reward for bad behaviour...only in Nigeria
Re: Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 7:58am On May 17, 2018
godofuck231:

Please how do we issue these goats PVC cards to vote, I think they too have had it to the brim.

Ofcus they feel marginalized
Buhari is attending to the need of the cows while they are left with noting
So we share common enemy but they can't vote but we have to do it for them.

Buhari2daura2019
Re: Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) by hopkinsnoni(m): 10:36am On May 17, 2018
Asari never Endorsed wike, wike only came to support the movement in respect to Adaka boro the late freedom fighter
Re: Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) by godofuck231: 5:43pm On May 17, 2018
ThatHistoryGuy:

Ofcus they feel marginalized
Buhari is attending to the need of the cows while they are left with noting
So we share common enemy but they can't vote but we have to do it for them.

Buhari2daura2019

Guy no make me vex, these guys count cow legs during census o, hope u remember
Re: Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 17, 2018
progress69:

I am sure u are ipob and not from Niger Delta. What u read there is the pure truth

LMFAO.

IPOB means independent people of Biafra.

Sorry to burst ur bubble, I don't subscribe to that. Try another Shot.
Re: Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 17, 2018
sweetgala:

It doesn't sound good to your ears, such is the nature of the truth

IF THIS KINDA THING IS THE TRUTH, I DON'T HAVE ANY INTEREST IN IT.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) / Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack / List Of Buhari's Critics Who Have Died Within 8 Months - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.